maggie's attire for

_nursie

i figured this was the as good of a place as any to put my useless information:

i saw the blouse that maggie wore to the BB6 wrap party at the clothing store Ann Taylor Loft,

and i must say that it was the ugliest piece of clothing that could be chosen from that store at this time.

maybe beau will do a fashion makeover on herpost-814-1128294452.gifpost-814-1128294802_thumb.jpg

i figured this was the as good of a place as any to put my useless information:

i saw the blouse that maggie wore to the BB6 wrap party at the clothing store Ann Taylor Loft,

and i must say that it was the ugliest piece of clothing that could be chosen from that store at this time.

maybe beau will do a fashion makeover on herpost-814-1128294452.gifpost-814-1128294802_thumb.jpg

Oh yes, one can only hope so Nursie...you know Beau has excellent fashion sense! :)

On second thought, I just gazed at your Avatar Nursie and it looks like Anthony Perkins and Maggie must both shop there; it looks like the same top!

Guest Shockalot

She needs to wear that Bikini more often.. oh man.. Maggie looked so freaking good in that black bikini.

More screenshots of that please.

Guest Shockalot
I'm sure you captured them and pasted them up like wall paper. ewwww! That's creepy.

Id like to if anyone has a decent screencap?

Gee, Gingersnaps.. a healthy heterosexual male is attracted to a buffed, fit 27 year old females body and you think that is 'Creepy' eh?

No you dont.

You know its healthy.

MaggieVsJanelle.jpg

Id like to if anyone has a decent screencap?

Gee, Gingersnaps.. a healthy heterosexual male is attracted to a buffed, fit 27 year old females body and you think that is 'Creepy' eh?

No you dont.

You know its healthy.

MaggieVsJanelle.jpg

Yes, it's healthy, of course. But, you are creepy and she's not attractive. So what we have is a creepy guy looking at a male faced women who happens to have female parts too. That spells C-R-E-E-P-Y!

Notice how he finds the worst possible picture he can of Janelle and then finds a picture of Maggie somewhat turned to the side so as you can't really make out all of her features. Hmmm....

Notice how he finds the worst possible picture he can of Janelle and then finds a picture of Maggie somewhat turned to the side so as you can't really make out all of her features. Hmmm....

LMAO!!! EXACTLY!!!! That side-by-side picture is so obviously jaded. Gimme a break!! The "best" picture of Maggie is a side-view, and the "worst" picture of Janelle is her yawning. MG... you are completely contradicting the point you're trying to make!

Guest Shockalot

Id take Maggie over a Female Impersonator Jantran anyday of the week.

At least Maggie has a woman body free from plastic bags sown into it.

Shock....when are you gonna get my name right? I know you loved Maggie but she is gone now......its Elainaaaaaaaa.......practice saying it with me.......E L A I N A.......

Thats right Shock......keep saying it.........you'll need the practice for later :P

...She may not have plastic bags sewn into her ..but the cellulite bags on her hips and big fat a## make up for it! Did you catch a screenshot of her enormous bottom jiggling when she was humping Ivette? :lol:

I can't stand Maggie, but I find her pretty. Actually I found them all pretty. But Janelle is gorgeous IMO. And I don't care if she's had her breasts done or not, doesn't make her any less attractive (anyway, seen pics of her when she was younger and she was gorgeous so she got help in the cleavage area, who cares)

Well, just to toss in my 2 cents here since I haven't posted in a while... No matter which 'side' someone might have been on as far as the division in the house, I believe that almost all of the women had something attractive about them. (I assume we're talking strictly physical beauty here).

The reason I say 'almost' all of them is because, though I hate to put anyone down, the only one I truly found nothing at all attractive about had to be April. Just not my personal taste. By that same token, though I can see why so many people think Janelle is beautiful in a somewhat generic sense, (tall, blonde, Barbi-esque, etc), she also isn't my type personally.

Just my opinion mind you.. and at the risk of being tracked down by Valium77 for talking about 'his girl', heh... I personally found Rachel to be, by far, the most attractive woman in the house, both physically and personality-wise.

Again, just my opinion. It all comes down to personal taste, so there really is no right or wrong, hence no real point in judging someone for thinking one person in the house may have been more attractive than another.

Archived