Friday, March 21 Live Feeds / BB After Dark

5:41 PM BBT Kenny, Neda and Arlie sitting near the pool, Sarah is hiding behind a chair, and tells Neda to make Andrew
sit next to her when he comes out. Andrew comes out, Neda says;'Come sit here.' Andrew sits down, Sarah jumps out and yells, Andrew does
not flinch at all. Sarah;'That was dissapoiting.'

Sarah has decided to scare Sabrina, she has been hiding behind a different chair for the past 9 min.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6:03 PM BBT Jon, Arlie, Andrew, Adel, Heather. Jon;'Early this morning I heard Arisa Cox`s voice come on over the PR.'
Adel;'Hey you guys want to play PING PONG? I still have all the stuff." Kenny comes into the living room to floss his teeth.
Andrew to Heather jokingly;'I hate you'. Heather;'I hate you too.' Andrew;'I`m lying , I`m unable to hate you..'

#BBCAN2 6:10 PM BBT Ika and Neda in the HOH room. Ika;'I`m not wih Sabrina anymore, she is too catty, I am 29 years old with 2 kids
at home, she cries over Andrew, she pulls me aside to ask if we`re still friends, I can`t deal with her anymore, she volunteered to
go on slop, now she`s crying and playing the victim.'
Jon comes into the HOH room. Ika left the room. Neda;'we were talking about bd Andrew.'

6:10 PM BBT Andrew, Sabrina, Heather, Kenny, Sarah in the living room. Andrew to Sabrina ;'Can I sit next to you?'
sabrina;'Why would you ask that?', Andrew;'Because you hate me.' Sabrina;'No I don`t hate you, why do you say that.'
Sarah;'I wonder how they will portray your love affair.' Sabrina;'We don`t have a love affaire.'
FOTH

6:48PM BBT: Sabrina and Andrew cuddling on the couch. Heather Kenny and Arlie with them on the couches. General conversation.

Allison comes downstairs and goes to the DR.

2 of 4 cams on FotH.

6:54PM BBT: Kenny is over by the DR room door, not sure what he is doing as he is out of cams. BB says "Kenny stop that" twice.

HGs all talk about being bored. Sabrina proposes hot tub, and everyone agrees - no one moves and continues to talk on the green couches. HGs continue to roam around the house. General conversation.

6:58PM BBT: Rachelle and Ika in the HOHr talking about how Ika felt like chopped liver from the competition and Rachelle putting her on slop.

Rachelle says Ika seems sad lately. Ika says yeah well nominations didn't really go in my favour. Ika says well we are doing double the work - the work we were doing last week is what were doing next week. Rachelle asks about Adel - Rachelle says she is not putting him up. More Heather bashing, Rachelle doesn't want to talk to her.

7:02PM BBT: Ika talks to Rachelle in the HOHr about Sarah thinking Ika and Adel have an alliance - Ika says that she doesn't but Adel is the nicest person in the house to her and because he's always alone.

Both cams on the girls in the HOHr. Ika was told by Adel that last night in the HNR, Heather was talking out loud to BB about Ika attacking her.

Arlie and Sarah in the hammock, Sarah is saying how scared she is. Both contemplate the possibilities of what is going to happen in the upcoming weeks. Mics are really mixed up and you can hear EVERYONE talking at once.

7:05PM BBT: Arlie and Sarah in the hammock talking about how Andrew and Kenny have too much confidence. Andrew rushed through the first season of BBCAN and doesn't actually know the game.

Arlie begins to talk about Sabrina and how she is double dipping in both sides of the house. Ika has told Arlie all of the things Sabrina is saying about Andrew. Sarah explains that any issues or lies started in the house she believes comes from Ika.

Sarah and Arlie agree that Heather has changed, Sarah says that she had a 2 hour conversation with Heather and "the squeaky voice" wasn't used once. Sarah says that in the 2 hours, Heather didn't annoy her once.

7:10PM BBT: Arlie explains to Sarah that Adel is part of their 4, however they cannot tell him anything. Adel has bad ideas but they need to make him feel like they are good. Sarah agrees and says that getting Paul out was a start and next step is to get Ika out. Arlie believes that he is the reason behind Jon not trusting Neda anymore.

Arlie says when you trust, trust hard. Sarah clarifies that she is first five first, after that once the first five falls apart then she is with Arlie 100%. Sarah tells Arlie that she is grateful and lucky that she has him to talk about back up plans.

2 of 4 cams still FotH, both cams are showing Arlie and Sarah in the BY hammock. Adel joins the two, Sarah says he is only allowed to join if he makes them laugh.

7:17PM BBT: Arlie, Sarah and Adel in the BY hammock talking about competitions. Talking about possible questions that BB may ask. Arlie discusses the aim of competitions and how some were focused for girls and some for guys.

Heather joins the group at the hammock and says that HGs are getting ready to go in the hot tub. Kenny is not allowed in the hot tub but will go out to socialize. HGs all head out to the hot tub area. Adel goes to lay in the bedroom.

7:21PM BBT: cams follow HGs around getting ready. Ika is not going outside because its too cold.

Cams switch to outside, Heather, Sarah, Neda, Arlie, Sabrina, Kenny and Andrew all outside. Sarah is too cold so she heads back in. HGs are all shocked at how light it is still outside. Sarah yells at the sun to go away. Sarah continues to scare HGS as they head inside. Andrew, Kenny, Sabrina, Heather, Neda and Arlie sit around outside the HT. Talk turns to Sabrina's hat and how it is real rabbit. Sabrina is quick to tell the HGs that her hat was $240.

7:28PM BBT: General conversation. Neda not knowing what a leap year is, the daylight and how Neda thinks its fake and how Neda and Rachelle licked Kenny's toes. HGs are all signing "Fart in your mouth girl" song? Appearently it is Rachelle. HGs all head back inside at once. Andrew waits for Sabrina and holds on to her as they walk in.

Allison was sad she missed outside, she heads outside. Sabrina and Rachelle go out with her. The girls dance to "Fart in your mouth girl".

7:33PM BBT: Rachelle asks Allison how she is feeling. Allison says okay but talking to Ika freaks her out. Rachelle promises Allison that she is not putting Allison up. Sabrina is not impressed. Sabrina tells Allison about a conversation in the hammock last night and how Ika told Rachelle that if she wasn't going to put a guy up then put up Allison. Sabrina calls Rachelle her best friend 3 times in 5 minutes.

The girls are constantly complimenting each other. Allison says she could cry right now because she is emotional today. The girls hug and Rachelle promises Allison she's safe. Rachelle says she wouldn't look her in the eye and say she was safe.

7:37PM BBT: Jon storms out to the HT area, and is shocked that is still light out. Everyone seems to think it is bedtime.

Sabrina warns Allison that they will be acting the same towards Ika as she is someone who they need to keep calm. Allison understands. The girls head back inside where Jon, Kenny and Andrew are in the KT. Sabrina and Rachelle head upstairs and ask Allison if she is coming. Allison says she will be up in a second and stays to talk to Andrew and Kenny in the KT.

Andrew asks Allison what she misses the most? Allison says she misses her mom the most. Andrew then asks what if she had to pick between having her mom in her the whole time or strippers and alcohol. Andrew ended up doing a cam talk where he asks Canada.

7:43PM BBT: Andrew and Kenny are doing back and forth with Kenny and Andrew. Sabrina and Rachelle join and are the contestants. Kenny and Andrew are very loud and continue to clink cups. (Andrew is drink black coffee with blueberry tea bags in it)

7:48PM BBT Andrew, Rachelle, Sabrina and Kenny are still in the KT doing back and forth with Kenny and Andrew being loud and obnoxious. 2 of 4 cams still on FotH.

9:22 PM BBT

It`s friday night in the back yard of the Big Brother house, Sabrina is all wet from jumping in the pool. Kenny and Heather have beers.
Heather is getting ready to jump in the pool. Both Heather and Sabrina hold hands and jump in the pool. Heather is wearing a little
black dress and sitting in Sarah`s lap grinding her.

09:21 PM BBT Feeds back up, and the hamsters have alcohol
Party in the backyard.
The have nots are allowed to have food, Adel is holding a plate and snacking away on horderves .(not slop chips). They are around the pool area
we can see a small table, on it are cocktail glasses with little umbrellas in them. Heather comes to sit near Sabrina at the pool
holding an horderves between her teeth and Sabrina bites off half of it. Kenny looks on and smiles.

9:38 PM BBT
Sabrina bit Heather`s lip by accident while taking the horderve from her. Sabrina grabs Heather`s hand to jump into the pool,
Sabrina jumps prematurely and Heather falls flat on her bum by the side of the pool.

-rest assured she did not spill her beer, and therefore won`t have to guzzle it off the floor in a repeat of her first night in
the BB house -MsBeBeAngel

Jon makes a plea into the camera to not be evicted. Heather then jumps into the pool.

9:45 PM BBT
Arlie is sipping a cocktail, and has stuck a tiny umbrella behind each ear.(1 pink and 1 yellow :)
Arlie;'I`m so happy right now' . Jon and Andrew have decided to pick up Rachelle and throw her in the pool.
Sabrina quickly grabs Rachelle`s mic.

9:50 PM BBT
Andrew slipped and almost fell in when he was throwing Rachelle in the pool. Arlie;'I feel like I`m in the amazon.'
Heather, Sabrina and Rachelle dancing and singing in the pool. Heather with a firm graps of her beer bottle.
Arlie, Jon, Andrew grab hold of Neda and throw her in the pool.

9:55 PM BBT
Jon goes to sit between Andrew and Kenny by the pool, he grabs Kenny`s beard. Kenny;'Don`t grab the beard, it`s just a prop.'
Jon is told by Andrew and Kenny to lean back. Jon starts to sing 'Lean Back' by;Terror Squad.
Neda;'I lost my earings I hate you guys.'

9:55 PM BBT Backyard party
Sabrina sitting next to the party food table, enjoying all the snacks. Rachelle;'Oh no I`m gonna be hung over for tomorrow.'
Arlie, think about tomorrow, tomorrow. Andrew leans over and kisses Sabrina on the cheeks, when she gets up, he slaps her
on her bum cheek.

10:08PM BBT: Feeds come back on to mild chaos some showering and others still outside drinking beer. Ika Neda and Sarah outside by the pool where Neda has a large beer bottles she is sucking on. Kenny and Andrew make there way to the hot tub where they are also drinking beers and smoking, (Thought they smoked the last cigarette a few days ago, but then again they are sharing just one. DRG) Now Heather Sarah and Allison are int the bathroom, Allison appears to have just finished showering with a towel around her body and another turban style on her head. Heather sitting at the mirror. Guys still talking in the hot tub area sounding about 3 not quite 4 sheets to the wind. Sabrina and Arlie are now in the bathroom with Sabrina hugging on Allison and she too appears a bit inebriated. Boys now coming back across the BY and Neda talking to Jon in the main bedroom. Neda is saying to him that he can't make deals when he is drunk. She is saying that the DR is confused by her because they keep asking her where is her alliance. Neda asking him if they are really gonna shake on a deal now while they are drunk. Heather hits the pool area and asks if there are beers left. They guys try and tell her there are not, but she catches onto their lie and gets Andrew to open one for her. Neda now telling Jon that when someone is choosen for a challenge it means that the public likes them. (I'm guessing that the long FoTH had to do with the Moose returning to the house with a challenge that was successfully completed and resulted in the house getting booze. DRG)

10:11 PM BBT
Kenny and Andrew sharing a cigarette hot tub outside. Andrew telling Kenny he loves him so much. Andrew starts singing, Big Brother comes
over the PR;'Please stop singing.
They move to the backyard near the pool with Arlie. The other houseguests went inside. Heather comes outside for a beer. Andrew has
difficulty opening the beer, he is drunk. He tells Kenny to hide the last beer. Kenny goes and gets the beer and hides it by Andrews feet.

10:11 PM BBT
Jon comes out into the backyard and asks Kenny and Andrew for a beer, they both answer;'none left'
Arlie says Jon has told them he`s drunk 400 times. Sabrina says to Kenny;'I think your angry.'
'I know you told Sarah if she wasn`t married, I would do you.' Sabrina;'I heard you tell Sarah,
she`s the only one who`s attractive, cause she`s not drunk.'

10:20PM BBT: Now Arlie is getting some of Neda's beer in the bedroom where Sabrina Rachelle and Adel are sitting. Kenny and Andrew sitting by the pool talking nonsense as they are quite drunk. Most of the HGs in the bedroom are also quite tipsy and are staggering about. (or aboot if you are Canadian DRG) Jon heads out to join Andrew and Kenny and also laments the fact that there are no more beers left. Sarah and Neda now fake yelling at each other in the bedroom as Sarah removes her top. Allison and Heather are talking quietly in the bathroom where Heather has taken her beer. Stealth whispering going on but it appears they are talking about what might happen if Allison comes down off the block. Now Sabrina with Kenny by the pool and Andrew and Jon have headed to the hot tub area where there are smoking again. Rachelle now with Sabrina and Kenny talking about being drunk as Rachelle continues drinking beer. Jon and Andrew now talking about F4 deal. Jon is swearing that he is a man of his word. He is from Newfoundland and is a man of his word. He is reviewing that day one he said Andrew was loaded and needed to go but day two he turned it around and he then wanted to take Gordo (their nickname for Andrew) to the end. Neda now by the pool also still swigging away on a beer.

10:31PM BBT: Jon now swearing to Andrew that he will never turn on him. He slurs that he was an idiot on day one but not now. He will never turn on him for the whole game and they chest bump and fist bump followed by belching. Arlie now talking with Neda outside as they drink but are heading into the house to go to the bathroom. Neda remarks that it feels like this is not the BB house and her mom is not watching right now. He says it is and they are and then shouts out to them after asking her their names. They join Allison and Heather in the bathroom where they all call each other drunk and acknowledge to one another that they are. Brief seen of Ika and Rachelle in the HOH. Foth briefly then they call Kenny out of the bathroom after Ika left. Rachelle and Sabrina remain talking to him and they are telling him he will not go up, but Jon and Arlie both want Andrew up. It is not going to happen say the gals, but they are telling him this because he is going to keep Rachelle safe. Depending on POV they will decide what they will do. Kenny is shocked at Jon and says "What the fuck?" they say that Jon wants Kenny in the house but not Andrew. He is telling them to keep to the plan becasue Jon he can control but Ika he cannot. Sabrina says Adel is also in the cahoots. The girls say that Jon said the boys all discussed it and they will be voting Allison out. They plan to reconvene after the veto. No matter who wins Allison will come down and Ika will go up. Kenny says that Ika is a shiester. They say that Neda knows all of this too because anything that Jon does or says Neda knows. They say that they tried to convince Adel to use his power to put Andrew up. Jon enters and the drunk acting resumes.

10:31 PM BBT
Arlie is picking up pieces of food with tongs and throwing it at Neda`s direction who is trying to catch it with her mouth.
Kenny, Sabrina and Rachelle in the HOH. Rachelle tells Kenny that Adel is teaming up with Jon. He is shocked.
Knock at the door, Jon walks in. Arlie and Heather joins them. Andrew comes up to the HOH. He is the most drunk. He is asking to hand
him his beer, whilst holding his own beer. He tells Kenny;'You know where you took that. Give me some, I `ll give it right back.
Neda walks in. Sabrina and Rachelle are dancing.

10:31 PM BBT
Andrew is now drinking from 2 beers at the same time, and walking around in a circle. Kenny is listening to music and really
dancing his heart out. Jon is saying look at his foot work, he`s so good. Rachelle joins in the dancing. Neda saying how good
Kenny is at dancing. Rachelle has bumped into the coffee table and a glass fehll over and broke. Arlie tells Kenny to be careful
because of the broken glass. Kenny`s song is over, and he stops dancing. Jon says;'Kenny your good, go again.' Rachelle starts
picking up the broken glass. Kenny has now taken off his bathrobe and is only wearing red underwear. He`s put the headset back on
for a repeat performance of his dancing.

10:58 PM BBT
Ika and Sarah come into the HOH, and are afraid of going back into the main bedroom, they say Andrew is so drunk.
Andrew and Allison chasing each other around the room. Allison and Andrew wrestling on the floor of the main bedroom.
Kenny leaves the HOH and says he`s now going to bed. Allison dancing around drinking from 2 bottles of beer.
Allison runs into the HOH room.

10:41PM BBT: Allison Andrew Ika in main bedroom Allison still in her towel and is dancing around the middle of the room Neda sitting on a bed, Sarah is in bed already. heather joins the HOH group now and Andrew comes in shortly afterwards. They are all really boisterous and talking over one another but not saying anything of any significance. Neda prances in a circle wearing jean shorts and a halter top then leaves to room carrying her beer. She goes up to the HOH and Sabrina and Rachelle start undulating against one another. Allison is now saying that this is the truth hour and that she did not find herself immediately attracted to Andrew. Sarah asked her if when she left to come here did she plan on a showmance. She proclaims definitely not and that she is against that as a game move and had no plans for having a showmance. Heather now in main bedroom as the musical rooms game continues. Andrew leaving HOH as Rachelle is prancing in the middle of the room asking if they can have a slumber party and all sleep in here. He makes his way to the main bedroom where he accosts Allison and ends up falling down onto one of the beds. Kenny now boogying down in the HOh as the gals and Arlie watch. allison tellling Andrew that she likes him when he is not being douche baggy but he is now. she says I won this fucking liquor for you so don't fuck it up for me. She is calling him out about his intentions as he stands in front of her swaying to and fro. Kenny and Neda now dancing away in the HOH and there is the sound of breaking glass. Neda goes to clean up the glass by the white couch and calls out for help cleaning it up. Kenny now stripped off his robe to reveal his tightie reddies (red briefs). Andrew has Allison pinned down on a bed and she is kicking his butt with her one free leg as she screams out between laughs. Dancing has resumed in HOH and Heather enters upstairs having been driven out by Andrew and Allisons' PDA. Andrew now stalking Allison again as she tries to hide underneath Ika on a bed. He staggers over tnd starts trying to pry the two women apart. Ika gets up and runs out of the room. Sara now is telling the upstairs group about how bad Andrew and Allison are being downstairs. She says it is horrible that they are kissing and dry humping and Andrew is so drunk. She cannot take it and now she is upstairs with no bra on so please excuse her saggy boobs. allison now has a beer in each hand and is dancing about the middle of the bedroom. she runs out of the room and heads over to the HOH. Kenny heading downstairs. Andrew crawling around on the bedroom floor. Rachelle has a broom and dustpan and is cleaning up the glass on the HOH floor. Ika is talking again about what Andrew and Allison were doing. Allison sitting listening looking quite flushed and trying to catch her breath. Jon and Arlie enter the bathroom where they find Kenny. He is flossing. Arline now in HOH Heather listening to the headphones. Andrew has come in now and is trying to get swigs from Jon's beer then he acts out like he is humping Jon's mouth by holding his head down against the couch and thrusting. Suddenly Heather is alone in the HOH and she gets up and starts dancing trying to manage the wire for the headphones.

11:06PM BBT" Neda Rachelle and allison now downstairs talking quietly. Rachelle tries to gain entry to the DR but the door does not open for her. BB says stop that to someone not on camera at the moment and Sarah says that she has heard Stop that more than ever before tonight. Now Jon and Arlie are outside talking about how this is the best thing that ever happened to them and that they are better than Chilltown and they say they have to be careful not to make deals with the money because that is not allowed,. They say they just have to be careful in front of the cameras and they are brothers and will always be brothers. Feeds 3 and 4 go to FoTh and 1 & 2 show Arlie munching away out by the pool by himself before also going off.

11:13PM BBT: Feeds back after they reset general rowdieness continues. Neda asking Jon why andrew is such a lightweight. She says that she drank more than he did tonight. Kenny and Sarah in bed and whispering so BB tells them to put on their mics. Sabrina enters and says she smashed her head when she pretended to lay down on Andrew. Kenny was fake sleeping and Sabrina calls him out on it. She is complaing about the lump on her head and Kenny feels it saying it is enormous. they ask if she told the DR and she says yes but she did not get anything for it since she still has an Advil left. Kenny tells her to get percosets for it. Now Heather and Jon are outside by the pool. Arlie joins now and tells Heather that he and Jon have a lot more power than just their votes and they are gonna try and save her. He says she does not have to do much fighting as he is pretty confident that they have this figured out. He tells her just go hard for Veto and she says she will. They hug it out and she says thank you. Andrew and Allison now enter the bathroom. He is wearing just his briefs and is doing something in the stall when the feed cuts off. (Close the door dude!! DRG) Arlie Jon Heather and Neda now around the kitchen table. Heather says that they have no blankets for tonight. They can't believe that BB took their blankets as they just washed them last night. Arlie says he slept most of the night with no blanket at all, he just used it as a pillow as the room was not cold at all yesterday. He wishes it was cooler as he likes it cold. Heather says they gave them alcohol tonight for a challenge she can only imagine what they will get for the 2 million (the digital counter from the other night) Jon and Neda now sitting on the red chairs by the hot tub talking about what he said to Andrew. He is trying to convince her that he is not really drunk now and could drink a lot more and still have a sophisticated conversation. He is holding a beer still. they both say they want Andrew gone so badly. She cannot say anything around him without him having to one up her. They agree that Andrew is like the male version of Anick. Neda is now trying to pinch his thigh to see how much weight he has lost. Now they start talking about "the mission" to pretend like they were not drunk and my feeds freeze. He admits he was hammered and she is telling him fuck you for having a serious conversation with me. She says they chose him because he is funny and now he knows how he is being perceived. He says DR told him they have a secret mission for him and to go get Allison. She starts to ask him if he met Marsha the Moose and he gets up to head inside. She keeps asking him yes or no did he meet Marsha and he will not answer.