Helen Kim (Pre-season)

Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

I hope she lasts quite a while. It will be refreshing to have someone in the house with some brains!

She is from Illinois and is in politics, she knows how to lie. She will get far!

hopefully she is a tactical liar

and not a liar just for the sake of lying

i pray to god she isnt the house snitch

the one that reports back every conversation they hear or see going on

one of few types of hg's that gets under my skin

what if she is a kathy :laugh4::animated_bouncy:

fyiu50.jpg

:animated_bouncy:

Is she the only Asian that has been on the show other than Jun and Jee? I don't recall any others. If so, then there has never been a season with an Asian where the Asian didn't win! Quite a track record! :kid:

Aside from Julie Chen ;)

I'm thinking that Angie from season 10 may have been...really don't know what her heratige is tho. She was probably the prettiest hg ever, imo...

kevin was mixed so maybe him too :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Great bathing suit for her. Great photograph. She is beautiful. I hope that she does well. I suspect that life has been good to Helen.

Definitely! Of all the girls in the house I think she has the most natural beauty, and she's got the smarts to go with it.

I feel she will be one of the most interesting dynamics in the BB House this season!

As for leaving her kids for 3 months, others have done it and (we go thru this every time) I'm sure she has a good support system. At least the kids can watch mommy on TV and know that she has not left them for good or something (you can explain to kids that this might be half-a-million dollars...I don't think I would be able to explain that to my dogs!!!)

now seeing the first show i think she will last awhile

but surprised no one was suspicious of her when she gave a brief answer and didnt really say what her career was

it has to be more than being a mom :animated_bouncy:

I think she'll fly under the radar for awhile and surprise the heck out of the other hg when the right time comes. She's probably a great liar coming from the political world, and I like that she didn't tell them she was in politics the first night. She seems like one of the few with brains in the house. I have a feeling she's planned out and mapped each move she'll make. Maybe she has more than one plan in case the first plan doesn't work out. Gee. That is what a smart person would do.