Big Brother to Move North to Canada!

morty

Big Brother Canada: Big Brother Franchise Headed North

Big news! The infamous Big Brother TV franchise is headed to Canada.

Just like its U.S. sibling, Big Brother Canada will feature a group of diverse castmates living under the constant watch of TV cameras. Chairman and CEO of Insight Productions and Executive Producer of Big Brother Canada, John Brunton, said the franchise presents an opportunity to make serious waves north of the border.

Wow! This is good news! I have several friends in Canada who will be thrilled. They've been saying for years they wished for a BB in their neck of the woods, lol

Thanks for the news, Morty! It'll be fun to see their reactions to this. clap.gif

Wow! This is good news! I have several friends in Canada who will be thrilled. They've been saying for years they wished for a BB in their neck of the woods, lol

Thanks for the news, Morty! It'll be fun to see their reactions to this. clap.gif

This is kind of cool! Maybe BB Canada will be starting just after BB US ends. And maybe they won't have a lot of the lamer elements we've endured the past few seasons :)

FINALLY! I've been waiting for this announcement :P I'd send in an application, but I'd be waaay too boring to even consider putting on the show haha..

But I hope it doesn't air during the US Big Brother.. It'd be too much to keep track of... Plus having two live feeds going :\

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest 6Borders

I hope I can find that channel called "Slice" and see BBAD Canada. If anyone finds info on this it would be appreciated.

(I guess I can call Direct TV and ask cos I don't see it on my guide)

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name