7/22 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

i'm gone for awhile, errands to do, pick it up someone

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeff and Jordan in lounge drilling each other on events, titles, days etc.

Jordan wants to know what Jeff meant about her talking too loud today.

Jordan wishes she could have a chick fil a and says Jeff would want beef. He says he likes to go to McDonald's for a sundae. He couldn't go during lent because he gave up chocolate.

WBRB

Laughing about Jordan ringing the bell during luxury comp. They think no one would believe she got it so fast. Production was probably really laughing when she rang the bell at about 2 minutes to go give her answer wondering what she would say. They were shocked she was right!

5:55 BBT

Very quiet in the house. Adam Lawon and Porsche in BY but no one is talking. Dom is called to DR. Jeff and Rachel in Purple room just chatting about tattoo's and small talk. Others seem to be napping at this time.

6:08 BBT

Dani, Kalia and Rachel in bathroom. Seems BB just called Rachel to DR. Possibly time for nominations?

Trivia

7:43 PM BBT -- everyone in the kitchen area, dining room table, except Porche, she is in bathroom by herself, eating and chatting... seems like everyone is in a good mood. No signs of who is nominated... they have stayed focused on Dom quite a bit. Now Dani talking about rap parties.

7:45 PM BBT - WBRB when dani starts naming names and talking about at their rap party they did a "Danotos" spoof of them as if they were the Sapranos and we get WBRB

7:48 PM BBT - FEEDS BACK and everyone is in the kitchen talking or at table eating... camera one was focused on Adam, then on Dom... guess that's BB's way of telling us who is nomed?? Camera 3 showed Kahlia outside talking to herself then at 7:49 PM BBT WBRB, sorry Kahilia not outside, laying on yellow couch in LR by herself, just listening

7:51 PM BBT -- Everyone in the kitchen, laughing and joking around, Dom and Jeff high fiving over having tacos tomorrow... Kahilia just laying on couch by herself.

7:53pm BBT -- looking at wall I see a key in Lawon, Dani, Porche... jeff and Jordan go into Candy room to change clothes.. Jordan says I hope our names get called for the POV, Jeff says what do you mean, we are playing no matter what, there are only 6 of us. Jordan says, oh yeah I forgot.

7:55PM BBT -- jeff says he is going to take a shower, Jordan gets in bed and says she is going to wait, they said they would call me into the DR later... (she is changing into sweats under blankets)

(did some flash backing... no keys under dom and Adams pics)

7:58pm BBT -- Dani and Brendan joking around, Dani kicks him in the knee and makes him bleed... looks like an old wound that opened up, she feels bad, keeps apologizing and says joking "I'm glad we already did nominations." Rach says she had a dream that Dani kicked Brendan in the knee before a competition.

Brendan is joking around and yelling like he is in a lot of pain. Rach says if your were a porcupine what kind would you be? Someone says what does that mean? Rach says the ones that just pokes out its spike or the ones that throw them, Someone says I read that isn't true that no porcupines "throw" their spikes (think it was porche) Rach makes a face and say "nuh uh"... Brendan comes out of bathroom limping.

Now there is talk about how they don't have enough towels. Adam says "yep, locked down for the night, I better go put on a patch".

8:04pm bbt... Dom asks who is going to host the POV.. Rach says I'm not telling... Porche runs her hands down her body and looks at Rach, Dom says my strategy is this game sucks, I want to be the host of the POV's not fighting for my ass in them... Rach and Lawon says no you want to play!!

8:05pm bbt -- Jordan is laying down, chatting with Kahlia about how they know when their hair gets dirty... the difference between white girl hair and black girl hair.

Meanwhile back in the kitchen; Shelly, Bren, Rach, Dom, Porche, Lawon in the kitchen/dining chatting.

8:08pm dom called to DR

(i'm out peeps.. have a great night, got work early am kiss kiss)

Archived