Bb10 Strat Chat

Califcyclone

Keesha- Can't stand her, I think she has gotten lucky in the game, is not smart and I hope she goes next week. She took Angie out because of jealousy (even though Angie down the road may be strong player). She got the votes to get out Jesse because to keep Memphis so she has a man by her side, she thinks she is a bad ass and will not let anyone tell her how to vote and left a silent but deadly player in the house while evicting Jesse IMO is not a big threat. She's been good with passing the blame but with Libra out can she pass it to someone else. IMO she has no strategy and is just a jealous person trying to prove something.

Jerry Jerry's an ass kiss who will follow every HOH and let them tell him what to do with his POV and how to vote he may last longer in the game over a lot of the others. His strategy IMO is do what ever the current HOH wants him to do and bad mouth who ever is the odd man out that week in hopes of making it to the end.

Dan Thinks he can play the weak HG and slide by like Adam did last season until the end and pull out the wins. Only problem is he is so stupid that the others are on to him and thinking up all sorts of ideas of why he is there that will get him out sooner then later.

Ollie he's a weak player and attached himself to April in hopes of her taking him far in the game. He just wants to be everyone's friend and slide under the radar. April is getting pissed since she now sees he does not take her back and maybe she won't keep him around to long. If he is holding back I'll be surprised.

Libra Libra came out to strong with her mouth calling out people and getting caught saying things about them. She has pissed so many off that they believe she is the great mastermind and no one sees that Keesha is behind a lot of the shit Libra is taking the fall for. She needs to call out Keesha one last time in front of everyone and let them know that Keesha came to her for the votes to get out Jesse the way she is doing it they don't believe her and out the door she will go.

Renny she's the Mother of the house, cooking and cleaning and taking care of everyone. She is also entertaining and even though they talk about her they don't think she is a threat so they are not looking to get her out. She also made a friend in Keesha and can hide behind the shit Keesha does.

Memphis thinks he's a smart player but was lucky Keesha needed a man and he was her only option. He's not really strong but talks and becomes friends with the others. They say he is a charmer and if so he will be the silent but deadly player who if Keesha and Michelle keep protecting him he may make it to the end.

Michelle she's to busy looking for twists and the past two weeks not being around the others she has not seen who has been with who. How she doesn't see the Keesha / Memphis connection and does not believe Keesha got the votes to get out Jesse is just stupid. She talks more then she listens and if she does listen she doesn't pay attention. She appears to be a strong player but just doesn't keep her eyes open to see what's really going on around her.

April IMO she is a strong player and will fight hard to win HOH and POV. She's protecting Ollie right now but I think she may dump him the towards the end. She seems smart and knows Memphis should have been evicted and not Jesse she looks for the stronger players to get out. I think if she doesn't get evicted in the next week or two she may make it to the end. I think she is one they should watch out for.

I don't really like any of them this season and I think Dan was the worst person to make AP and has acted so stupid that he told them without actually telling them and IMO shouldn't get the $20,000.

nice take on hg

lol at making memphis out to be such a great gamer

wasnt reason libra/keesha flip because of how bossy april was

so again where was great memphis in this

next thing you know i will hear memphis is greatest bb player

:animated_rotfl: agreed..Memphis still being in the house is AP dumb luck.

Libra, IMO, was the mastermind who got rid of Brian, Steven...she never won HOH just kept her head up HOH's behind. Should have left sooner. Jerry needs to be shunned by all. Can't believe all these dummies are including him in their conversations on BBAD.

I wanna agree with whoever said the HGs are forgetting the concept of a SECRET :lipsrsealed2: alliance. i mean they're so focused on playing the game that oddly enough no one is doing it well at all. "we have to respect what the HoH says" I was in complete shock when people started saying that and worrying about what the HoH would think.

My favorite seasons to date are BB8 and BB3 if only for the Donatos somehow getting up there on 8 and the secret alliance with Jason and Danielle on 3. The Donatos should've been one of the first HGs out especially after realizing their strength as a team but the other HGs got played for fools and ED was an amazing player.

and even tho Jason was kind of boring and I hated Danielle and wanted Lisa to win anyway, the SECRET alliance between Jason and Danielle is probably one of my favorite alliances to date because of how well they hid it.

with that my thoughts on players strats this season:

Memphis- Not the greatest player but not the worst. I think he has the ability to stir the pot because EVERYONE (minus jerry) tells Memphis things and he never really puts himself in a situation where he can be pinpointed for doing or saying one thing like every other HG can.

Keesha- I think she has ability to flip very easily because everyone in the house (minus renny) says they're not affiliated with her. She also manages to move the target from her back to someone else's very easily.

Libra- She was too apparent in everything she did and I think just being that way puts you right in the spotlight in the house. Which is NOT where you want to be and even though I cant stand her, this week shes doing something right and I wouldnt be surprised if the pawn (this time keesha) was once again blindsided.

Ollie- Ultimate Floater...the only difference is instead of floating with the house he floats with one person..april is his lifevest and I want someone to pop her big head and "big heart" :animated_rotfl: and let them both drown. I HOPE AND PRAY AND CANNOT WAIT for them to both be on the block.

April- I cannot stand her. Even though she says shes watched every season I would never see it in her gameplay. She went from being in a possibly strengthy alliance (the 7) to an EXTREMELY apparent alliance of only 2 which people see needs to be split and has no other real shot of staying by anyone elses opinion of her. The only way I see her staying is if someone gets rid of Ollie and chooses to take her to the final 2 if only to get the votes that she will not.

Renny- I think if people were smart they would vote her out. She's playing the game very well in terms of going under the radar. She doesnt have an outright alliance with Keesha but knows someone there has her back, she isn't necessarily a floater because she has made attacks and put herself out there but she hasn't won anything and she gets along with everyone and if taken to the end no one would win against her.

Jerry- Wahp Wah. When I people say that old people are miserable I just imagine them talking to jerry. I love when people in the house will say things like "Oh I think Dan is AP" or "I think L//K/R/D are in an alliance" and days later Jerry would say it to other people like they had no idea what was going on.

He's just a tire stuck in the mud, not going anywhere.

Dan- has been playing well so far, except for the lack of alliance and him portraying himself as weak. I think its too late in the game now for him to be perceived as a weak player because he made some power plays (especially by voting Jesse out) and now he needs to start winning so he can say to people (Memphis/Michelle/Keesha?) that they need to stick to the end because he's too middle of the road and no one trusts him. kind of reminds me of josh from season 3.

Michelle- Latched on too long and too strong to Jesse, and the rest of her alliance for that matter, to not realize that the boat was sinking and she needed to jump ship. Her only redemption in this game could be the fact that since no one trusts anyone and everyones alliance is pretty much gone to shit that she needs to convince a couple people (D/M/K?) that they need the numbers and can do that to get to the final 4, from there it doesnt matter. Another unlikely situation is she votes out Libra instead of keesha and convinces her new alliance (whomever) to keep Libra around for F2 so whoever wins will know they got the votes.

jmho but like big brother says expect the unexpected

which reminds me does anyone know if the AP for a week thing was the only twist this season or if they have other things planned? even guesses would be welcome cause i have no idea.

Great post, Mike. As far as I know it was a one week only thing. If something comes up like America gets to vote and it just erases a HG vote, we will have to know by Tuesday p.m. so we can vote by Thursday. Probably no more AP as new APs might get wise, but hey what do I know. I just want some one to glue Jerry's mouth shut. That's all.

thanks and i agree about jerry but the best for me was still when dan asked jerry to see his dentures i could not stop laughing

I posted this under the Jerry thread but think I will put it here too because so many of the players are doing this to other players:

Jerry appears to be doing what most of these HG's appears to be doing this year and that is to take a HG that they view as the biggest threat to their game and try to make that person into the most horrible person in the house.

Example: Jerry views Dan as his biggest competitive threat. So, through slander, lies and mean speeches tries to get everyone else in the house to agree. The problem with this tactic...no one else perceives Dan to be the threat that Jerry does and Jerry ends up looking mean, crazy and/or silly. I don't disagree with the logic of wanting to get out one's biggest threat...just think their are less volatile and/or convert ways to do that.

It's not that I think this is a new tactic...just think that all this hate spewing is so apparently self serving, rampant, mean and not really effective.

Hey, we are both welcome to our opinions We are all expressing our opinions about the HGs behavior. Which is the whole point of this forum. I don't care if Jerry was 18 and acting this way I would not write nice things about his behavior. I don't hate Jerry personally or any of these or any other HGs. I sometimes hate their behavior/strategy nothing more. JMO.

this is a very pivotal week in the game

Archived