Break Away From Eric?

nebartist

Who will be the first to break away from Eric's control?  

1. 1. Who will be the first to break away from Eric's control?

• James
    • Sarah
    • April
    • Jennifer
    • Ivette
    • Beau
    • Howie
    • Rachel
    • Maggie

I agree. Howie and Rachael must be smart enough to see Eric, Maggie, Ivette, and Beau will go after them once the other group is down to nil. And who is gonna continue to obey all Eric orders anyways.

Guest Ms Alucard

I voted Rachel. I think Howie and her will once they figure out that it is in their best interests.

Guest CelticAnthem

Who says Eric is in control? Just because he talks louder and more often than the others doesn't mean he's the man. In fact, needing to be the center of attention all the time is the sign of a very insecure individual.

Howie take note.

Guest DraftKing

I want to see what will happen when/if someone "breaks their word" and as HOH puts Eric up on the block, despite him strong-arming them into promising that they wouldn't the first time they got HOH. Eric has already broken promises (but he always had an excuse, since his word is "as good as oak", remember). I'm curious as to how Napoleon Eric will handle being in the pressure cooker when/if it comes to that.

Who says Eric is in control?  Just because he talks louder and more often than the others doesn't mean he's the man.  In fact, needing to be the center of attention all the time is the sign of a very insecure individual.

Howie take note.

The problem is, he IS in charge. Notice how James DIDN"T use the POV as it would be in his best interest. I vote for Rachel or Howie as well. Here's hoping. And drag Jenn with them even though I don't like her, I dislike her less then the rest of Eric's minions.

i think james is playing the game well, and im at least hoping his siding with eric is just part of his way to stay in the game....even though i cant stand eric, and james is just so-so, i still have to admit that james knew to suck up to the HOH (who happened to be eric this week)

bottom line=james didnt get nominated this week