March 20 - Live Feed Updates

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11:35 pm BBT: Chelsia is in the red room with James and Sharon. She pipes up and says that she just wants to get totally drunk tonight and have crazy sex. James says okay... then he turns to Sharon and asks her if she wants to join them?!? She says... sure, why not, what else am I going to do in the house. Chelsia and James proceed to try and get Sharon to tell them her "story" not the one she's made up for all of them but, the real her. She tells them no way, she decided the moment she walked in the house to be "momma Sharon" the goody-goody.

11:50 pm BBT: Josh is in the BR with Sheila working on yet another secret alliance. So, to keep this all straight he has his core group of James, Chelsia and Sharon. Two weeks ago he made a secret alliance with Ryan. Adam told him earlier tonight that he thinks they have this "thing" between them and he trusts Josh. Of course, Josh agreed. And, now he's making a private little thing with Sheila. That's 6 of the 8 house guests, leaving only Natalie that he hasn't made a deal with... yet!

Midnight BBT: Adam is called to the DR. (Assuming the Food comp. is about to begin.)

12: 11 am BBT: FoTH.

1amBBT Still Trvia(it switch from FOTH 2 this at about 12:44amBBT)

1:30 still Triva

1:47amBBT feeds return Ryan congrats 2 Josh/Sharon. they say thamks 4 lookin out 4 them

prises were $5000 in chips 4 Vegas, 3 days Presidental suite at Vegas and other stuff. Josh/Sharon/Shelia/james won a movie screening(i think they said "Big 2"). A Las Vegas Buffet was also avabile.

Was not a food comp.. All Hg's say that was fun. Planet Hollywood was mention. James enters DR and their is used tissues on coach he saysd "Fucking pussys!" FOTH

The competion was vased on Blackjack. Nat got only 1 right. Josh cant belive Allison was proffeinal gambler. Nataluie & Sharon are upsdet their's no cookies. Josh sats what other weidos am i living with and Natalie leys out a blood screaming liagh(no joke hurt my ears! like awful laoud and last 12 seconds again no joke!)

They ask Natalie avbout football and she days "i love football!" Shelia says she;s with Seahawks." Nat says :Maybe." They yalk about Direty little seactrts commercial

2amBBT Nat says i can talk about my "favorite team" but that it not allowed 2 say anything else. Nat says "i though i let in kinda be know." Nat says "Josh is a pastor at a Gay church or at a Gay bar" Nat asks Adam are u a prosinal bowler about 20 times and each time he laughs and says no, gettin frustracted towards the end. "Im not a fuckin Bowler, i like 2 bowl but not a bowler!" they cont. 2 talk about Dirty little seactrss. Nat admits being cheerleader and working a coffee shop

im out

2:00AM BBT

Feeds back from luxury comp. Seems Josh and Sheila won a movie maybe and James mentions something about: 5 grand in chips that you get to gamble away, and a penthouse suite overlooking all of Las Vegas for 3 nights. Then the feeds cut away to the storage room. Ryan told the house that Allison was a card counter. Josh was shocked. The houseguest are trying to figure out the "dirty little secrets". Natalie is sticking to the story of her being a cheerleader

2:20AM BBT

Josh in bed sharon getting ready for bed they discuss allison being a card counter and natalie being a cheerleader...what is this world coming to?

2:30AM BBT

Everyone getting ready for bed. Josh is sleeping with Chelsia and she tells him just not to touch her. James is sleeping with Sharon. (this is to keep up the facade that James and Chelsia are not a couple any more!) James told Sharon to try not to touch him too! Josh says if this doesn't work tonight we can go back to the old sleeping arrangements. Chelsia and James are facing each other from sep beds and she is mouthing words and giving him hand signals.

2:50AM BBT

James and Chelsia now in Bathroom. Chels asking James if he owns Bar 107 and he says no and she asks about something else and he says he has something she will not find out. she wants to know if it is bad or good. She is now sitting in the big chair and he is standing in front of her. he said it wont affect people in the house and she asks if she would look at him differently and he says yes, 100%. she is worried that it is bad. he says good night and she says come back here, what does that mean, he says he was joking with her and she said she doesnt beleive him - he heads to bed and she says give me a kiss tho. he kisses her and they still stay chatting in WC. he is holding his microphone. says something about having sex with guys and it would connect pieces of the block for a lot of people but he cant say anything, he says I could but...

Everyone is now in bed and appears to be asleep

4:36 am BBT: All house guests sleeping. 5:42 am BBT: Still sleeping.

7:03 am BBT: House guests are snug as a bug in a rug.

8:00AM BBT: FotH.

8:25AM BBT: They must have been woken up for the day. But it looks like only Sheila and Adam are actually coherent. He's talking to her about nominations but I can't really understand them (I think my brain is still sleeping form being up so late). They're in the bathroom talking. Adam did tell her to not be so excited about the nomination ceremony.

Feeds are on Sheila in the bathroom and Adam is in the kitchen looking at the memory wall and Sheila starts talking about her stomach being upset from something. She doesn't have her mic on so it's hard to hear.

They showed the bedroom with the lights off and Chelsia, James, Josh and Sharon still sleeping.

8:32 Adam heads back up to the HoH room and Sheila is in the bathroom cleaning her ears...

Adam gets back in bed. Sheila in the bathroom doing ADLs

8:40AM BBT: Feeds on Sheila in the kitchen alone and Adam in bed in the HoH room.

BB wakeup call and more FotH

Feeds are back. Adam is in the HoH and was singing, "Set me free why don't you babe..."

Josh and Sheila are in the bathroom while Adam is up in the HoH putting his laundry in a bag.

Josh is outside working Adam. He followed him from the HoH stairs to the SR and then outside.

He's trying to make sure Adam doesn't backdoor him. They'er talking about nomination. Josh tells adam he can be his bitch (same line he gave Ryan) Josh trying to convince Adam not to put him up and Adam says "What about you and Sharon?" Josh tells him that Sharon would be the one going home. Trivia. We come back and Josh tells him that he has to put one of them up and tells Adam that he needs to say that he's got to break break up the couples. Josh tells Adam they they slept in different beds last night to make it seem like they're not couples anymore. Josh also tells him that Sharon and Josh are strong players for the HoH and he has Sharons vote and Josh can protect Adam.

9:05AM BBT: Adam and Sheila are haing a moring tiff. I think Josh started it. I'll be back to edit.

9:05ish - Josh and Adam approach Sheila in kitchen and she is asked what if she went up against Josh on the block this week? She starts to get teary and mad and voice shakes. After much discussion and argument, Josh walks away smirking. Sheila tells Adam that he has to do what he has to do. Josh comes back in and Sheil says "Yeah, we're talkin' about you bitch....no not really." Adam says if Sheil goes up on block, there's always POV and then they discuss movie ticket trade. (*can't tell if Adam is serious or not*) Seems like maybe this is staged...Adam bringing up how Sheila treated him in beginning and Sheila saying it hurts her to be considered for block. Josh watches. They talk about the music this morning.

9:17 James and Sharon in bed together just turned lights on and waking up to talk. they discuss Sheila and how she doesn't deserve to be in the game. It appears as if James and Sharon believe that the argument between Sheila and Adam is real. James and Sharon laughing. Sharon talking about the conversation she overheard and tells James "It was all fun and games until Adam made the comment about putting her on the block".

Adam comes thru and James says "What a day you have!" Adam says "Yeah, tell me about it."

Sharon says she doesn't think Adam will put Sheila up. James says She Trashed Him Pretty Bad. Adam back thru and they all say morning greetings.

Sharon says if Sheila goes on the block she will laugh because Sheila was so excited when Adam won.

Adam back again.

James says He's just listening dude and I think it's funny as fuck.

He notes that Sheila is the one who got mad.

They talk about someone looking for food in kitchen last night.

James says Sheila won the movie ticket and Adam says she's mad that she didn't win the Vegas prize. They all laugh about it.

9:28 Josh joins James Sharon and Chels and Chelsia whispers "She's acting".

They all chat about snoring and not sleeping.

Nominations Today is showing on the screen.

Adam recounts his tiff with Sheila this am to James, Sharon and a sleeping Chelsia. He's going to the kitchen to ask her why she needs a day off from drama...

9:35AM BBT: Sheila and Adam are in the kitchen. She

9:33 Sheila whispering to Adam in kitchen and says "They're all together". She says she'll never flip and she said she'd vote to keep Matty and she did it. She says that's good for something. She says all anyone has in this game is knowing who cares about you...it's not who has your back, who votes how, etc. She says at least she can sleep at night knowing that. Adam silent. Sheila says she cried when she was talking to Matt and Ry about who she was voting to keep and how it was hard. Sheila says she knows she's a strong person and she begged Adam to protect her from Josh but she knows she's the only one who can do that. She said he had her flustered and that's why she lost HOH. (*point Josh*)

She warns Adam that Josh will ultimately destroy him like he did Allison and Nat and Amanda.

She starts in on the high school argument about "say that to my face, not behind my back" crap. Sheila says Nat stayed true to Matt and that's the ultimate test. Will they turn against eachother? She says Adam isn't stupid and he knows that. She says she will stay loyal and it may ultimately be her downfall, but she will take that chance. She tells him "Never show all your cards to these people." Adam still silent...Sheila still jabbering. She says she believes that a couple will win this game. She said her theory about being evicted as couples was wrong, but she thinks the last two standing will be a couple.

She says she knows Ryan will ultimately turn on her for her voting to keep Matty. She says emotionally she will survive this game because she will do ANYTHING to better her life with her kid. She goes on and on.

9:45AM BBT: Adam is outside alone and James comes outside. James tells Adam that Chelsia wouldn't let him sleep with her last night. (Josh already told him it was an act) and Adam goes on about Sheila. James tells him that Sheila hasn't won anything in the game and she didn't even win the tickets last night, everyone else in the house has won either HoH or a PoV but Sheila hasn't won anything. Adam says, "She's messed up." James tells him that Ryan wants to "hang her" and Adam agrees and says, "Tyan doesn't liek her at all." James says, "She didn't learn shit being on the block." James offers to cook Adam breakfast and they head inside.

Sharon got up and feed the GPs and did her "goood morning beeeebeees" and James has cooked eggs and . They have been talking about Alex and gerneral chatting.

11:00AM BBT: They're on OD LD. Natalie and Sheila are in the hammock talking about Adam, Nominations and Sheila wants Natalie to talk to Adam because she's better at it that Sheila. She's stressing that Adam will be talked into putting her up. Sheila is going on about James sending Matt to sequester for "his fricken birthday. A-hole!" Sheila is telling Natalie she shouldn't trust Ryan so much. Sheila is getting on Natalie nerves.

Natalie is telling Sheila what her and Adam talked about last night while Sheila was in the DR about who Adam would be better putting up.

11:10 AM BBT: I turn on the feeds to Shelia and Natalie in the hammock talking nominations. They are coming up with things to say to Adam on why to put up James unstead of Chelsea. Natalie is saying that Adam will stay with them til those four (James, Josh, Shaon, Chelsea) are gone. Shelia is begging Natalie to go to talk to Adam. Sharon yells that she changed Shelia's laundry for her. Shelia still has a vengence against Ryan. She says that she knows that Natalie trusts and likes Ryan, but he has already won money. Natalie says she wants to get rid of everyone who was responcible for Matts eviction and him being alone on his birthday. Shelia tells Natalie that she wills tick to her word to Natalie, but not to Ryan. (I guess Ryan is in bed with TOO many people... Just like Josh) Shelia once again says that she needs to talk to Adam. Natalie says that her and Adam need to stop fighting. Natalie told Adam to put up Josh, James, or Chelsea. Natalie told Adam to put up Josh and James up on the block and if one wins PoV, put up Chelsea and vote out the boy. Shelia says that it is smart (I thought it was common sense...) They continue to discuss the nominations.

12:40 PM BBT: We had a brief trivia. James and Chelsea are talking game in the BY, oh and Sharon is there too (I hardley ever notice her in there!) Talking about nominations. James said if Adam doesnt put up Shelia then it shows that he is playing with her. They are saying that Josh wants to go up against Shelia. James spreads a little insight on the game. Sharon talks about how Shelia is pointing out the divisions in the game. James tells Chelsea to stop picking her zit. They say that Ryan is pissed at Shelia because he took the 10 grand and she keeps bringing it up and then that Jen won 5. James says that he is definately putting up Josh, unless he throws a curve ball. Sharon throws out her drink because of a spider thing. They say that Natalie doesnt know that Matt didnt like her. Sharon says that if Natalie goes up, she may volunteer to leave so she can see Matt.

1:00PM BBT: Josh, Adam and Natalie are eating at the kitchen table. Natalie is telling them both (yes, Josh too) that Chelsia and James have to be put on the block together. Adam says,

Archived