Sunday, February 24th Cbs Tv Show

uvp

the reign of james and chelsia :outfitted_pirate:

probably on tuesday show

was it before or after noms?

then definately tuesday show

no way bb will past up this opportunity to make it seem like bb is really hard as survivor :lol:

:marie: Two tats are blurred, one is nasty and one is the Brawny paper towel logo with something nasty written under it. YUCK!!! The C word!

:pixiedust:

oops sorry about that.... he has a myspace where you can view the pics...let me go copy that link real quick. You'll have to have a myspace of your own to view the pics though...BRB

http://www.myspace.com/jzinkand

Tpaz if you go to the James and Chelsia thread...on the last page someone posted the links to his pics and it's working there. Give that a try and let me know if you find it :)

I can't judge someone based solely on their ink, unless it is 100% white supremacy prison stuff. Every artists needs someone to practice on and some people just love to get inked. He didn't give himself the Brawny tat, so there must be some meaning to it.

As far as last night's show, if Amanda isn't the producer's pick, I don't know who is. She's annoying/ childish/ selfish as all get out and they are giving her the Rupert edit. Let someone else have a DR.

One thing about Matt's eye. Ever since someone pointed out the fact that he is cockeyed a little, that's all I can focus on. I don't think I remember one thing he said in the DR sessions, I just kept looking at that eye. It's worse than him having something in his teeth.

Glad to see Operation Condor explained. I've been wondering what James/Ryan/Adam's plan had to do with Henry Kissinger and was soming up empty.

Archived