February 18 - Live Feed Updates

Jem

4:30 BBT

James and Adam are still up everyone else appears to have finally gone to bed. They are talking strategy. Both think they are in a pretty good position right now after everything that went down last night. Say they may throw HOH and let Allison win. James thinks Josh really hurt his own game and James is still convinced the colors on the cube in the critter cage means something important. He is convinced 4 colors means 4 relationships in the house. (?)

Appears Alex is sleeping on the living room floor. (I guess he is now cured of his Amanda infatuation - wants to keep a distance from her)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just a few things that nobody posted from the fights last night...

Alex went to dr and requested not to stay in HoH room, they told him he could sleep on couch

When Jen, Shelia and Allison were fighting(about Ryan being racist) Amanda was skipping and saying at least it 's not about me.

Someone threw water on Allison's bed, and pillows. I don't know who did it.

10:04am bbt - just saw who i think was josh get up out of bed, he walked thru the LR where alex is fast asleep even though the lights are on, but the cameras are not following whoever it is.

10:06am, i heard a door shut then water running. 1 and 2 on shower showing josh in shower.

10:13am bbt - sheila is up, she greets josh with a good morning and he says good morning back and then tells her that that he is just as mad today as he was last night, he is gonna not let it go just cuz its a new day.

they are now talking about how jen is going to cheat on ryan and ryan needs to face it

josh says with him in the house with no boyfirend, no car(?) and all these bitches it spells disaster.

josh says he thinks he says what the house is feeling and he hopes it doesn't put a target on his back, but he is starting round 3, 4 and five today, he is still pissed from the night before.

alex is up and in the kitchen and rubbing his eys and making coffee... i think he can hear shelia and josh.

josh says he's gald that fat ass isn't going to leave the hoh room today and he said good no one wants to see you you skank.

shelia talking about jen brought up the race card and josh says she is a racist too... sheila tells josh that jen told allison to her face that when she leaves not to worry she will be friends with sheila... sheila is like whatever, i don't want to be her friend.

now they are talking about how bad jen treats ryan and talks behind his back and tells him to shut up all the time. josh says she is only thinking of herself, and she is not as hot as she thinks she is.

sheila says when she first saw jen she thought she was so beautiful but now that she has opened her mouth she thinks she is ugly.

now they are bashing jen and parker and how they don't care about their friend and hwo they didnt go up and take care of amanda when she was up in hoh crying and upset...... alex has now entered teh bathroom ... josh is out of the shower and sheila is getting in.

10:24am.... josh and alex didn't say one word to each other while in the bathroom together.

josh gets into the other shower to dress and him and sheila are talking to each other about how bad people are plaing the game. how nice neil was and how he should still be there.

alex in kitchen washing dishes.

sheila talking to josh and he had already walked out of the bathroom, she was telling him you can only push people so far, ya know..... josh was in the kitchen and never said one word to alex, alex never looked up from his dishes.

10:29am bbt - josh is dressed and back in the kitchen, alex says "what up tex" and josh says hey and thats it.

Shelia still in the bathroom getting ready.

as josh walks out of the kitchen alex asks him what hes having for breakfast, josh says what, alex repeats it, josh says i don't konw, imgoing to the sr to see what we have.... josh does go to the sr and gets some turkey patties.... he tells alex he can have some too if he wants some, couldnt hear what alex said.

josh says to alex, last night was world war 3, alex doesn't respond.

josh says this house forgive and forgets so easily, alex says hmmmmm... he says all i know is that im safe for the next few days.

josh is telling alex he is going to be quiet today...(lol... not what he told sheila earlier).... alex is saying that being hoh this week sucked, he said he didn't want it and he hopes that everyone gets 10 days like he got, but he doubts it.

josh says things will go quicker after this, we will have hoh, food, pov comps and things will fly by quicker. we just have to get used to it.

Alex and Parker are now in the bathroom. Parker says Sheila is in the backyard pumping poison and knows that she is just hanging out with Josh because of this stuff. Parker says Josh is on Atkins so why is he eating pancakes. Alex is brushing his teeth. Parker talking about them calling him into the diary room and that he is still on strike and someone in the DR asked him to talk about the strike and we get FOTH

12:36 BBT Matt is now up and in BY with Alex. He says he sees Jen and Ryan made up and Alex says what are you talking about and Matt says they are in bed together. (sorry if I get any names mixed up) Now they are laying in the BY too in the sun and not talking any longer.

(have to go out for a minute... can someone else pick up for a few?)

12:38PM BBT: just tuned in to silent hgs... some are tanning, some are sleeping

Matt to the DR

M: awww come on! i;m going shirtless, i hope you know. I aint got no shirt. fucked up. think they'll let me go shirtless?

somone: yeah dr. will did it all the time

12:50PM BBT: all 4 feeds on jen and ryan in bed. (I'm bored)

all 4 feeds on matt and alex tanning silently.

BB asks alex to please put on his mic.

A says he isn't even talking.

he obeys and back to silence.

Alex: day 11 in the bb house.. the calm before the storm

continued silence from alex and matt who are sharing a towel they're tanning on.

Alex: what's today, Monday?

Matt: mhmmmmm

one of them yawns (Along with me who is also yawning at all 4 feeds on 2 silent tanning men)

now they're quacking at each other and back to silence.

10 minutes into silence:

A: soo you went in without a shirt?

M: no shirt! it wasn't bad.

they are now wondering where all the planes are going.

M: the airport is only 10/15 min from here

A: yeahh LAX i know.

Matt and Alex discuss they usually lose weight from their faces and stomachs first.

Shot of Josh on the hammock alone drinking something.

Shiela back outside with boys.

Now all 4 feeds on silent matt, silent alex, and silent Josh.

1:15PM BBT: Jen and Ryan debate if they moved in on a thurs or a monday.

Jen: 10 more minutes

(of snuggling i presume??)

Josh and Parker chatting

P: after last night everyone needs to relax...damn you went OFF.

J: yeah it was my best performance.

P: how did you even get involved

J cuz i was in the sauna room and me and james and chelsia and sharon and natalie were there and natalie and amanda kept trying to evesdrop and she told natalie shh shh let me see what i can hear. we were just talking.. she thought she heard something , which she didnt. and immediatly ran out of the room and told matty. then i went to the hot tub and i asked her in the hot tub did you say something to matty? and then she said yeah i swear on my dads life. and i was like okay...... so then chelsia came out and chelsia tore her up, and she kept lying to chelsia so i called her out for everything in the past 11 days. then nat jumped in, then sheila.

P: dayyyum. i was just chilling.

J: yeah you werent even remotely involved in this one.

P: im glad i wasnt. im done, im tired, im exhausted.

J: oh yeah. i think everyone is tired. i think everyone said what they had to say... it could be a quiet, mum day.

J: sheilas going around saying shit too.. which is ironic. i wasnt gonna say anything til chelsia lit her ass up.. then i was like it's my turn! then natalies turn, then sheilas...

P: I felt bad for her, she was getting attacked

J: she was on one side and everyone else was on the other. you can't play everyone in the house nd think people won't compare notes. shes trying to talk shit and form alliances and do shit she can do.

P: yeahhh she made like 3 alliances with like 3 different people

J: she has made like 3 differennt alliances for the final 3. you can't do that. she had it all mapped out.

Matt chimes in from the ground and asks josh more about what happened. M is mad that he was uninvolved in all of this.

J: she just knew she was gonna be in the finals.. final 2 or 3... nobody wants to hear that. you can't do that. who are you to think you're better than everyone else. everything festered up and came out. I can oly take so many days of bullshit from the same person

M: funny part is she thought she had you in her pocket.

J: yeah she thought she was playing me the whole time.

J says he's on strike against amanda.. he refuses to talk to her. he's done with her.

J: this game is nothing like anyone thought and it gets worse every day

P: just when you think everythings cool...

J: last night btwn ryan and jen was just as crazy.

Matt is asking if the basketball hoop is for a challenge

(J and P are on the hammock and Matt is kinda in and out of the convo)

P: I think it was all blown way out of proportion.. like trying to make jen look bad and stuff

J: o absolutely. everything is blown up in this house.

J: poor sharon doesnt know what to think.. shes like whats going on? she's friends with everyone.

P: I wish we could have been singles.

J: they'd be much better

P: id be so much less bitter if we were singles.

J: I agree.

P: I am a bitter bastard. i got fucked royally.

J: yeah..

P: it all makes sense why i got put with jen...

J: yeah it'd fuel fire.. obviously it did. it'd make sense.

Matt comes back and says how well it all worked for them [producers]

J thinks its all one big web of love and hate and deceit and stuff.

P: all they care about is their stupid fucking ratings (DUH!!!!... they need good ratings to stay on tv!!)

P: I guarentee they will never forget me.. production. nobody has ever gone on strike like me before!

J discusses they could give him a penatly nom for next week, maybe for refusing to cooperate.

P: for what? i'm here

FOTH

Shiela basically telling Parker that she's voting out Jen and Parker.

Shiela saying that Adam is a good guy and they were really able to work through things now and she'd never do anything now to sabotage adam's game. Shiela says she isn't mad at parker, parker was put in a bad situation, but Jen decieved everyone and Jen should have come out with the information as soon as Sharon and Jacob came out with it.

1:30PM BBT: Shiela is going to do everything to protect Allison and she cares about Allison because they are friends. Shiela says Allison is the only one who has really truly gotten to know her. They connect and Allison has been thru alot and so has sharon, so they connect on a deep level.

Shiela saying the things Jen says make people uncomfortable.

Shiela says she wont tell parker how shes going to vote but it's irrelevant at this time.

S thinks Jen should have been honest in the beginning, then you have to question her motives once she starts throwing her boyfriend under the bus bc hes on the block.

S cares about Parker but ultimately she will make the choice based on P not Jen.

P thinks people will make their decision based on HIM.

S talking about how much she cares about Ally.

P: I see why i've been single for 2 yrs now.

S: parker that's not true... its like what alex said, its like, not to beat that up, but it's water under the bridge, but when you go and talk you're talking for 2 people, not 1. you're talking for you and your partner. it's brilliant and true.

Jen says she doesn't care, she's going to sleep with Ryan on tuesday and they can't do anything about it.

Everyone is still asleep or in bed except Parker, Shiela, Matt and Josh and Alex is around somewhere.

1:35PM BBT: Josh getting into the hot tub.

Ryan and Jen makingout in the bedroom.

Alex, Matt, Josh and Sheila just chatting about nothing in particular. Matt still wondering if the hoop is for the competition or for fun.

Archived