February 14 - Live Feed Updates

Jem

8:28amBBT James exits BR and washs hands and heads back 2 bedroom then 2 kitchen(they havent spoken 2 each other yet)

8:30amBBT Shelia go 2 the BR.

8:31MBBT James is eating something in a wrapper(breakfast bar)

8:31amBBT Shelia exits and washs her hands

8:33amBBT Shelia enters shower

8:33amBBT in mitchen theirs food on floor and James steps on it then cleans it up.

im out some1 plz take over

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8:29 am BBT - Ma making coffee

James in bathroom, james out, washes hands, heads out of bathroom

They don't say a word to each other, James heads back to his bed, turns around and goes and stands in kitchen, ma finally notices him and says something I didn't understand. Ma goes into bathroom, James grabs something to snack on, just standing around like he is in a daze, ma out of bathroom, doesn't wash hands, starts getting stuff ready for her MR, james still in kitchen looks like it is cold as he keeps holding his hands and arms up tightly to his chest. James continues to unwrap and eat his bite sized morsals and throwing the wrappers in the trash. James opens fridge and a yoghurt falls out and smashes open... James starts "Arrrrrg" ing like a pirate, cleans up the mess and actually uses cleaner. Ma is in the shower, James is in the fridge looking for something to eat (he has gotten a bowl out), Yeah James is definitely cold he is doing that "brrrr" thing that sounds like a horse, starts beat-boxing, burps, turns on stove and unwraps something that looks like butter and puts it on pan on stove. James is making eggs.... Ma still in shower.

James is also up.

(* News Refresher: Neil is gone from the house, for some urgent matter. The reason is unknown to all, including Joshua who is temporarily devastated. From what I heard, it may have been that Neil was given the choice of leaving the house or not.

Joshua was given the choice of Sharon or Jacob as a replacement partner. He chose Sharon, who is now in the house. She is energized, angry, yet willing to help Joshua as they try to win "for the four of them." Joshua appreciates her flexibility but is privately worried about their future and has decided he must somehow take control of their partnership decisions.

It is obvious to everyone that he and Chelsea have bonded even further over Neil's absence. James, Parker, and Natalie have also been personally supportive of Joshua, who is determined to shake it all off today.

Sharon's return has created li'l dust storms all over the house. *)

8:39 am BBT - James still in kitchen making his breakfast, Ma still in shower, other HG's still asleep. James starts seasoning his eggs... mixing them up to make scrambled eggs. James yawns really loud! "OOOOOHHHHH RAH!". I keep laughing at james outfit... bright pink shirt and capris. Ma done with shower, grabs robe before exiting stall, James making his bfast still, instead of putting on her robe ma puts on soome red lingerie. Ma puts on robe and mic, James watches his eggs cook. Ma doing MR james still cooking.

8:45 am BBT - Ma leaves bathroom, heads out to kitchen, to get coffee, ma to james... Did you get some sleep? James yeah, I had to wake up early though, cooking breakfast for chelsea, Ma; Me too I am making french toast for adam. J: yeah but she doesn't know Ma; neither does adam, I have been so horrible to him lately that I thought I would do something nice. J: it is Valentines day, so I usually do something nice Ma: Yeah I would be buying my son some chocolate, given him some money so he could go shopping. J: no one is romantic in this house J: um yeah They continue to talk about what may happen throughout the day... like a luxury comp. They continue to talk about what time the music comes on...

8:48 am BBT - They talk about noms yesterday... Ma: says that the coffee is really strong and it needs water added to it. They continue to talk about noms.

They talk about what is happening to Neil but they don't say directly... they saiy it was a choice and something about high school, dropping out and coming back in. They are being very hush hush about it. Ma talking how Adam and she don't get along and how they have been threatened... she says they are like a couple... they fight.

8:52 am BBT - still talking shop and how they didn't come here to make friends but it is an added bonus. james says it is like dog eat dog and ma agrees. Ma says it would be nice to get some sun and james offers to cook bacon for the both of them, and she says that adam is probably a white bread eater. Ma talks about the james chelsea union...

8:48 am BBT - talking about how it is unpredictable, and james says if it is then he can make it unpredictable. Ma: yeah we gotta stir it up and they are taking this game way too seriously. Ma choses a glass for adam cuz it is prettier... ma says that she is glad that she and james got to talk. Ma says that she hates herself for judging him like she did, she said they got to talk and he stated crying and that adam said "he helps mothers and such" but he started crying.. Ma told adam, that he mom had breast cancer (join the club!) so she often goes out and does a run... tells him to go out and take the kids to MacDonalds... and she talks about the "word" he said... she admits that she is not perfect and has said some things she ought not have... she says he needs to go spend time with the kids. Ma says that adam comes off as the tough guy, and they guys like to break each others balls and he digs on that...

9:00 am BBT - They are making breakfast still...

* if someone could fill in the blanks I would appreciate it... I am just posting inbetween cleaning the house **

9:01 am BBT - James telling his story of how he got to the house... he uses no money, sometimes he didn't get to eat, he would dumpster dive. He lived in a Hostel in NY. Ma saya that she didn't know that he had nothing! She thought ppl give him money, J: I won't take money from ppl, I am not a bum Ma: what if they give it to you, why do you do that? Will you go back and do it? J: yaeh Ma: where is your bike? J: it is in Florida Ma: I think it is good we are not so wrapped up in the show J: It is good and it is bad Ma: yeah I guess... They continue cooking

9:10 am BBT - They don't have a spatula so Ma has to redo her French Toast for Adam as the bread completely fell apart. James finished the bacon and washed the pan and put it away. Ma - I want to sing that song by U2 It's a beautiful day... J: they should play some Sinatra Ma: OMG! I used to listen to Sinatra J: where did you live in NY Ma: Gives her old street names J: so you were right by the park Ma: yeah I used to go to the park every day, I was on the Upper East side by all the stores J: I was not a big fan of NY, I like LA better J: NY People are a little more real, LA they are flakier... everyone is rushed in NY... here people are more chilled...

9:15 am BBT - Ma states that her french toast is smoking a lot and she hopes the smoke alarm doesn't go off James says there is no smoke alarm... continue talking shop about breakfast...

9:16 am BBT - Ma is asking BB to wake them all up because they are not going to wake up the ppl they made bfast for before the music comes on... james is going to make chelseas eggs when they woke up. Ma: says she likes NY better because ppl would just see her on the street and would invite her in for coffee and such and that ppl here are always in their car. James says that he lived here for 3+ years and he never had a car... he stayed on one black, had Pete's Cafe... there is alot of culture...

9:19 am BBT - more talk about the differences between NY and LA Ma says that she hopes adam likes it, you never know, he is unpredictable... james: says are you going in there now ma: in a few minutes, I have to get him coffee wants to add water to the coffee, james says let them add their own water... Ma: I think I am, I wish they would turn that music on... he is the one that sleeps the most J: yeah he would get pissy Ma: he is so unromantic...

9:22 am BBT - Josh is up... Ma- Good morning sunshine... Josh - I get pulled upstairs, and amaanda comes up and says that she knows they way James and Chel are gonna vote... and some other stuff, amanda says we have to make them think that is what is gonna happen. Josh - we have to make them think they have it, we have to think they are God and they own it... they can't do HOH this week... we put both of them up... Ma starts whispering.

9:24 am BBT Ma tells Josh that they have been bullying her the whole time... Josh says that he just needed to tell them what was up.. Ma: keeps saying play the music! She says if you hear some yelling from the baller... she goes in to take him his bfast. She takes his bfast and he wakes up, she says Happy Valentines day, I made you bfast. She gives him the low down on what she made, he says "You are the best". He keeps saying uh hu... He is eating, she tells him the coffe is how you like it... Adam: You are a sweethear Ma; Happy Valentines day Adam - you are the best. Ma: I am sorry for being so mean to you. She gives him the syrup and is sitting in bed with him in the dark as he eats... we get trivia

9:28 am BBT - Ma and adam are just talking and ma tells him there is something he has to talk to him about but they can't talk there, she keeps saying is it good? They are whispering abiout the upcoming days events. Adam is enjoying his food. Ma: Says when you are done just leave it there and I will take it Adam: Thank You Ma; You are welcome. We have Fuzzy on the feeds!

9:50amBBT every1 awake Natalie walking around in a bra & tiny pink thong and talking 2 Amanda.

Jen is laying in bed with ryan talking with James

10am James is laying out in the sun outside, in BR Shelia & Allison were saying Amanmda tryin 2 "BrainwasH" Sharon.

Jen & Ryan are in boat room

also outside Allison is working out & talkin with Josh

10:05amBBT Allison & Cheslia help Ryan make Valentine gift 4 Jen.

10:10amBBT Ryan gives Jen gift FOTH(GP camera innsted of fireplace)

10:15amBBT Jen/Ryan in SR

, Josh in hotube Adam talking 2 him Allison is joggin outside.

Every1 is around tiny nook table in kitchen. Parker told every1 they had sex in BR. Every1b inside agrees Jen/Ryan 1 of them hav 2 go. they all say they dont trust

Allison. Shelia is leadin convo(is it a trick) Ryan walks by and every1 becomes quiet.

outside Adam cheers Allison on in runnin around. Josh tells Adam Allison's are only threat.

in boat room Parke talks with Jen. Parker tells Jen were done. were not gonna makie it i have "no faith in us 2 win POV"

outside: James comes out & talks 2 Adam about voting. Allison intrupts. BB"Adam,James plz attach your micraphones." Adam"MY mics attached!" James tells Adam were the swing votes. James"we need 2 win pov and keep it the same." Adam "yeah cant hav split decesion" James "next week in HOH comp it 4 teams vs Matt/Natalie 4 HOH."

a newspape falls from sky! Sports section! Adam runs it inside FOTH

10:27amBBT Amanda,Shelia,Natalie,Matt,Adam talking about Parker sayin he'll kill himself if hes evicted.

Natalie & Matt notice Guniea pigs hav no food.

Shelia talks with Sharon in kitch at tiny took table.

in BR Ryan & Jen says it 100% guarnteed 1 of us is gone.

sorry guys time 4 NASCAR im out! some1 plz take over

10:33 am BBT - We have fuzzy's on the screen.... They seriously need to feed the furry critters... they look like they are so hungry that they are eating the blocks in their enclosure. They are digging in their bowl for something... anything... That is so messed up.

10:55 AM BBT: Not too much to report, everyone is outside on lock down. There is talk between the girls about clothes and some of the guys are playing pool. Alex Sheila and Allison are off on their own. Thats about it.

10:55 BBT Ma and Allison dreaming about being the last ones in the house. They are talking about the other houseguests... something about Allison eating the only cereal Alex likes, and Josh threatening suicide... saying how negative everyone is (pot meet kettle ;) )

Allison still trusts Ryan and ma says jen wears the pants in that relationship but allison is still thinking that she and ryan has a chance if jen leaves :P

Allison want to win POV so she can get rid of Jen. Ma saying others are bullying her into using the pov if she wins it so they aren't going to try for POV. Ma wants allison and Ryan to win and allison says she has no doubt that her and ryan are going to win it. Now ma saying if she does win pov she will use it on Allison.

Changing cameras ;)

11:10 BBT Sharon and Josh on hammock talking about her eviction. They think that Sharon will stick to previous deals and she said she isn't cuz they didn't save her. Sharon said she heard if Ryan or Jen get off the block Ma and her partner will go up. They are criticizing Jen about telling Parker about being a couple and how Jen should have just tried to convince Parker to not get rid of Ryan. Sharon says they are stupid as Jen and Ryan should have planned better before they came into the house. Sharon says people are suffering cuz of Jen and Ryan cuz Allison likes Ryan but apparently Allison has told Josh that it was all an act because Ryan told her from the beginning. Sharon does not like Jen and is just slamming her over and over.

Archived