Friday, August 24 Live Feed Discussion

Azalin65

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Amber hold a grudge against Kail for putting her up the first week? She is now saying she never holds a grudge and it's just a game!

Maybe I am delusional

You're not delusional. She sure did hold a grudge.

Nice of Jameka to be there for Amber after she's put up on the block. :rolleyes:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL! Jameka has to put up with her everyday, can you imagine?

OMG no way. I can't, I just can't with her ;)

I have turned off BB afterdark sooooooo many times because I just cannot listen to Amber and her delusions.

Why the hell do we keep getting FOTH and trivia once a minute? It's been happening all night and I haven't seen a reason for most of them. There have been some DR convos, but most of them seem to be for no reason, at all.

We normally only get FOTH when they talk about someone that didn't sign the waiver, and then they have to mention first and last name.

I think something may be going on with production. The last one we got, they were all in the middle of a convo about food in the fridge.

Amber said a few weeks ago that she didn't make the show and was sent home before finals. BB called her back a few days later and told her they made a mistake.

I think they must have gotten her paperwork mixed up with someone else.

Archived