July 7th BB Live Feed Updates

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dimplesNky

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:56 am Post subject: Live Feeds

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am only posting this here now because the live feeds are all currently locked.

I have had the same frozen picture of the fish for the last hour. The camera angle now makes it almost impossible to see any of the house.

I suppose this is all we will get until midnight tomorrow night.

Sorry forgot to unlock this. :oops:

My feeds are not frozen anymore.

Guest ranster627

BuderfIyFairy16

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:04 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when did the feeds come back on?????????? i just woke up and POOF swimming fish!!!!!!!!

Guest ranster627

Lisa

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:21 pm Post subject:

The fish are getting fed right now, and there are people walking around! I'm sooooo excited!

Guest ranster627

Domestic_Goddess

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:28 pm Post subject:

Its 12:25 est here......and it looks to be feeding time in "fishdom".

AND, I just saw my first person walk by the tank!! YAHOOO! I hit the jackpot today

With 5 Hours and 45 minutes to go....we still see Bubbles and the Bubbettes. One of the Bubbettes, I'll call him "nose" due to the fact that if he had a real nose it would have been broken long ago. In the little space that we have to look out of NOSE, continues to back up and then FULL SPEED AHEAD!!!!! WHAM!!! right into the glass. He just does this over and over. Who knows (no pun intended), maybe someone is out there tapping on the glass. I don't see anyone though. Last year during LIVE shows, on show day they had to clean house and spent HOURS getting ready ~~~~~shuddering at the thought of Jase in the mirror, spiking the 2 feet, stuck his finger in a socket hair

NOSE is still trying to escape with no luck....but I am rooting for him, because if he breaks out, then the plants might go with him, and then I could see in the house. GO NOSE!!!

I haven't seen any movement in a very long time. Maybe they are doing an endurance competition. Or, they could just be hanging out somewhere. But, no one has walked by the fish tank, which is on the way to the bathroom. So I would think if they were just hanging out, someone would have been to the bathroom by now.

LOL I would have thought so but it did it again right now with all of them going off for a split second and then SOMEONE walked by. Can't wait until tonight so we don't have to watch only fish non stop :P

Guest ranster627

Angelo Joe

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:04 pm Post subject:

I still have the tone and just saw someone in a yellow shirt go buy. I want out of this tank!!!