• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ranster627

BuderfIyFairy16

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:11 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 HOUR and 50 MINUTES TO GO UNTIL BB6 STARTS

((hey...turn your speakers up on the live feed....you can hear.......BUBBLES))

Early peek,just fishies playing headbump with each other.Heard bubbles but shrilly tone was back within a few seconds.Held legs up to speakers & won't have tae shave for a week now!Might've removed some fish earlier because shredded fins look bad.Tangs are a grumpy lot ye know. :roll:

Guest Domestic_Goddess

I just saw someone walk by really fast, then a minute later the lights dimmed.

Hmmmmm

I am sick of this tank! Let us OUT!!!

I just started my feeds with my BB6 icon on my desktop... It made me download RP for last update... I have fish on all four feeds... I have the quad cam up now and even it has the high pitched beeping... With going through the icon I do get to choose which cam I want from there... Just wanted to update everyone...

I just started my feeds with my BB6 icon on my desktop... It made me download RP for last update... I have fish on all four feeds... I have the quad cam up now and even it has the high pitched beeping... With going through the icon I do get to choose which cam I want from there... Just wanted to update everyone...

haha i just did the same and i had to dl it again too....but now it wont let me open rp....it opens and connects forever...........o shoot....its working now.......

but omg thats a LOUD beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep and it changes