Bb Furniture?

abbeynormal23

Sorry if this has already been asked before (I could have missed a thread... hey! I can't read them ALL)... but I'm really curious as to where BB gets the furniture used in the house.

Specifically, I'm referring to the couch in the bathroom. I saw a similar one on another show but no one on that message board knew where I could find it so I thought I'd try here among the BB fanatics.

I remember reading a post in the updates forum a while back where the HGs were speculating on where the furniture came from and I think Danielle said Pier 1 but that was probably just a guess. I'm pretty sure that the furniture in the DR is the same as last year, just upholstered in the same fabric as the couch in the bathroom so the one in the bathroom was probably upholstered to match instead of bought that way.

Thanks if you can help!

ebay

They buy it from the trendy places and customize them for their use. They talked about it on House Calls during season 5. You might be able to find the episode. I think they had the guy that decorates the house on.

I recently visited an IKEA in Salt Lake - looks a lot like some of their stuff.

yes a lot of the stuff is from Ikea... the couch sort of looks custom in the bathroom, however, it could be one of those reburbished ones they sell at urban outfitters... I know sometimes they've used items from design with in reach and west elm, but it is hard to say this year with the theme being "alice in wonderland"

I actually used to watch and see if I could figure out where the stuff it was from... oh I'm an interior designer but that doesn't say much really ha

I believe that the HGs talked about it in the 1st or 2nd show. They were saying that some came from IKEA and some came from Pier 1. I believe that it was Dustin who used to sell furniture and they could tell which was which by something on the bottom.

Prop warehouse at Paramount Studios is an amazing place to build sets from...they now track all furniture and artwork by computer and there is "an itinerary of each piece and the shows it appeared in"

I personally like that kind of stuff anyways..

Archived