Compare To Other Seasons

lland

There was 2 this season. Mike isnt exactly up for the Mr. Universal Ugly award..he was probably better looking to alot of ppl than the roid boy.

I thought Nick was attractive at the beginning of the show, but playing the fool; I do not find attractive at all.

While I thought Mike was not good looking at all, he turned out to be an o.k. guy and that doesn't get you far in this game. But he has a better body than Nick, IMO.

I am bored to tears this year. Even when something "exciting" happens it just seems scripted. I was coming close to rooting for Dick/Danielle but that is totally gone because they keep evicting their own side!! Everytime a new HOH from their side goes into "Power" mode they dissolve a little further with their paranoia. This house is full of imploding idiots as far as game play goes. My favorite seasons, the ones that kept me glued were 2, 3 and 4.

This season is not the best. I think they cast mostly all fans of the show and people that had gotten far into the finals multiple times. I thought that that would make this season interesting, but it seems to have backfired. These guys refuse to play unless forced to except for the MRA. That is why I liked them at first, but they played stupid. Then I liked Nick until he got moody and mean. I liked Dick at first for his gameplay, but his tirades are too much and he needs new material. I liked that they turned on their own instead of boringly casting out the MRA one after the other, so I will find salvage in that. The only others really playing are Dustin, Eric, and Dick. Jessica may have started to play. Amber and Daniele are just being used. Zach would like to play, but he's being shut out. Jen is playing in her own way and I like her for that. It will be interesting to see how her style works. And remember she's a bikini model and that's where these bikinis she's wearing come from. Blame the guys that like seeing butts and butt cracks.

So far this season is pretty boring, and doesn't even come close to living up to seasons 2 and 6, which in my opinion were the best. One of the biggest reasons is that there's no one that you really want to cheer for. There's no Janelle or Will type that can steal the show. The season would be alot better if Dick was yelling at someone who would fight back. Arguements are exciting and cause lots of drama, yelling at someone who won't fight back is just sad.

Plus this season is turning into Survivor. One by one the smaller alliance gets picked off by the larger alliance. How boring is that.

Things should pick up if the one of the 5 win HOH next week and put up D&D.

All the other seasons I had a fave....so far this this season, I don't have a favorite

person. Persons I didn't like at first (Jen) I now like alittle bit and persons I liked

at first (Dick) I don't like at all. I don't like Eric as America's Player at all. a good

twist just the wrong person for the job!

Something better happen soon or I'd call this the laimmest season yet.

On another site they are saying that Dick is a wife beater. Does anyone know if its

true?????

I saw that Dick wife beater stuff to. They were saying (it's on the CBS forum, I was checking to see if they were giving Morty's credit) that the police were on their way to arrest Dick and take him from the house.

*laughs*

Archived