I Hereby Declare Ap Is The Worst Twist Ever

Xal

I think Eric is doing a great job with AP. As for the twist itself, I think the person it is most unfair to is Eric. It is forcing him to play a different game and putting him at risk. Gotta give the boy props. He has managed to avoid all suspicion for any of it.

I am totally with you! Eric is a wonderful choice for AP. I have nothing against Nick, but it is hilarious how Eric is able to avoid all blame/suspicion for his antics.

I don't know if he'll ever be put on the block, Ginger. I'm not crazy about the idea of AP or Eric (I find him weasely), but he's managed to have everybody in the house wanting him to be in their "final 4" ... and his name never comes up when it's time to blame someone for something Eric actually did... even after he admitted being the "mustard bandid" they dismissed it as a joke...I have to give him props. If he makes it to the end, he'd have earned his win (IMO).

I think Eric and AP is the faux twists...the real twists is that they pulled 14 people out of separate psychiatric facilities and asked them to play the BB game. This lot of houseguests is just not right....and Jameka may wind up being the only normal one.

Archived