Watch Tonights Nomination Ceremony At 8pm Eastern

JenBliss

http://5tags.com/bb/

Here is the Website for the webcast of tonights show. It is already up and running. If you want to chat during the show you can just click on the magnifying glass and that will bring you to a chat room with the show. I want to thank Sean for helping me set this up and Morty for letting me use his forums. See everyone tonight. I am so excited and can't wait.

~Jen

Remember if you want to join the chat while watching the show, click on the magnifying glass and type in a chat name.

~Jen

Thank you that is very nice of you.

Wow that is fantastic. I just went to the site. Does that mean we can watch the show? Great for those of us on the West Coast!!

Yep you get to watch the show and chat at the same time I am going to do this every show so that the West Coast can keep up with the east. Enjoy!!!

~Jen

thank you so much for this JenBliss! i have a friend on another (non BB/non television) forum who are really into BB but they are in california.....im glad you know how to do stuff like this because i am technologically challenged.....now she can watch it with me!! thank you sooo much!!!!!!! :cheshire:

NO Prob, just don't forget to click on the magnifying glass to chat with us during the show!!

Archived