Has Anyone Here Tried Out For Big Brother?

I'm thinking maybe i'll try out next summer if Big Brother is still around...

Although it's a big time commitment and there's a slight chance that I'd ever make it.

Has anyone ever tried out or thought about it?

I could picture being sneaky...haha :gossip:

There were a few on this board. I don't remember their names, but I'm sure they'll post. I thought about it, but then I would miss posting here and I'd rather be stuck in Morty's house then in some studio house with 11 annoying people.

uhhmmm...have to think this out again..the annoying people answer is bugging me. :D

Oh, good luck if and when you do.

many have tried.. all have failed.. you see, we are not models and actors trying to get gigs.. just normal everyday people wanting to play the bb game.. ohhh hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Oh, good luck if and when you do.

aw thanks. :)

many have tried.. all have failed.. you see, we are not models and actors trying to get gigs.. just normal everyday people wanting to play the bb game

ha. yeah not a lot of everyday people to grace the show, except for maybe dani, amy, jason (for some reason I can only think of season 3 people...)

I would, but there is too much committment in my "real" life. If I ended up on the show, I'd be like Amy. I love that gal too, lol. It would be cool if a Morty-ite made it.

I tried out this year but they told me they already had enough good-looking studs who are trying to launch modeling and acting careers.

I applied. Will again next year if theres another one. Waste of time, I admit it, but oh well whatcha gonna do?

Has anyone seen the story about the twist being exposed to Joe and Evil Dick before they got into the house?

I have a link for the story but it doesnt prove anything is fact.

http://gaysocialites.com/2007/07/big_broth..._not_so_se.html

No, I never have. Though I think it would be really cool to be on BB. But the only thing that would stop me is I would miss my husband and dog way too much. :bigcry:

I would love to go on the Amazing Race with my husband. ;)

Here's a few reasons not to go into the house.

Amber says she hasn't showered at all today. Dustin says he only washed his pits and crotch. Dustin proceeds to curl his eyelashes with an eyelash curler. Amber says that she thinks she's going to start her period.
And the number one reason not to go into that house
Amb and dust in bathroom.am: I am so comfortable with youD: thats kewlam: I mean I am sitting here shitting in front of you and normally it takes alot longer for me to be that comfortableD: That means a lot

i applied and made it to the Finals but i was also under a different name but didn't post much under it anyway. i don't recall seeing ANY of these people while i was out there but you have to be REALLY dedicated b/c what you experience during that week will test your love for the show. i have been a fan since the beginning and have wanted to be on the show since it started but once i made it out to the Finals i realized i didn't want to be on the show bad enough!

applied. Will again next year if theres another one. Waste of time, I admit it, but oh well whatcha gonna do?

Has anyone seen the story about the twist being exposed to Joe and Evil Dick before they got into the house?

I have a link for the story but it doesnt prove anything is fact.

I put the part about Joe and the TV Guide interviewer in the daily updates... He did say that... I haven't been reading much of what Vactory has said in the last couple of days... I haven't been where I had access to a computer since early yesterday, so I don't know about Dick's son leaking that he told Dick anything... I know he had said over and over again that they didn't know the other was in the house...

Archived