July 21, Live Feed Updates

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10:19 AM BBT Kail is putting sunscreen on, i think. Trying to protect herself from getting too tanned.

Jen laying down in the round beds room

Mike is in the BR brushing his teeth. Kail comes back to the BR. Her (Kail) and Mike are talking.

All feeds on Mike and Kail in the BR. CAM 1 & 4 - KAIL, CAM 2 & 3 - MIKE

10:27 AM BBT All feeds switch to the kitchen where Kail is now. Dick is in the kitchen too. No talking though. It seems that Eric really wants to be the best host ever. He is all dressed up with nice shirt and tie on.

POV Comp should be starting soon.

Camera GUY must love Jenn because he just puts the camera on her face as she is laying down doing nothing. Kail is questioning Mike on stuff I guess to see how good of a memory he has. She is like quizzing him in case the comp is a trivia.Kail and Mike talking Nick does not want to win it and Zack does because he is afraid he will go up. Mike and Kail will try hard to win it. That is what Mike is saying. They are trying to guess what the challenge is going to be. Mike asked Dick do you know and he said no he does not know. Dick said I hope it is short. He would hate 5 hours of hide and seek he would rather go home. (Yeah right Dick).

Kail is following Dick around.

Dick just told Kail look even if you stay I know you and Mike are still together I know you cannot be trusted so I will do what I can to get you out.

Kail replied yeah I know you don't have to tell me I know. That is about it

10:32 AM BBT Jen and Dick in the storage room talking. Looks like they are yelling at each other. Can't tell (no sound). Dick leaves the storage room. Jen leaves too.

All feeds switch to big beds room. Looks like everyone is heading to the kitchen area. maybe not.

Eric is looking good. All dressed up to host the POV competition. BTW, wasn't it supposed to start at 10:30?

Dick just told Jenn Kail tried to put you under the bus she went around trying to get people to change the votes around and Jennifer agreed. Jennifer is getting an earful. Dick told her be careful or else you too will be going she did not want me to tell you this but F her she needs to go.

They are so excited because they found the butter they were looking for yesterday

Kail and Jen in the kitchen. Amber comes in too. Dicks next. Dick looks like he is talking to Kail and Jen about something. probably POV comp. not to F it up.

Jen is putting her shoes on. getting ready for the POV. Dick just came out of the HOH room.

Dick just walked in the kitchen and told Kail he told Jenn about the conversation he just told Jenn they are arguing he is telling Kail look I was going to leave you alone but you tried to throw your friend under the bus you said that you could switch votes around. Kail is denying it by saying she has friends and that he is the liar so Dick said you are the liar and you have to go. Then Dick leaves and Kail said to Jenn she did not say anything. Jenn did not really reply. 2 minutes later Dick came back and said you are going home Kail even Jenn does not want you here. You are gone no one wants you here, and Dick leaves.

10:42 BBT Dick continues of all the people in this house even Jenn knows I would not lie to her. Amber is talking about her previous alliance and how she was put up originally by Kail. Dick said to Kail you said Mike and you are not in an alliance and I am going to make sure you are not.10: 44 AM Dick now is talking to Jenn in one of the bedrooms saying look she is selling you out and Jenn is saying well I see that amd Dani is in that room too.

10:47 AM BBTDick just said "sorry" to Jenn and she said for what and he said it had nothing to do with you. Not sure if he was referring to the Kail blow up. Now we havve FOTH cuz the boys do not know how to stop singing. I also think it is getting very close to comp time. Eric is taking his hosting duty seriously by dressing in a shirt and tie. :cartoon_tinkerbell: 10:49 AM BBTDick told Dani he is sick of the liars and he was not going to do that but that was deserved. Dani told him to relax. Now Dick has moved on to telling Jessica about how Kail is throwing Jenn under the bus. He is telling Jessica what just happened in the kitchen and he is just so pissed at it. All Jessica is saying is yeah ah ha yeah. :outfitted_pirate: 10:51 AM Amber is telling Dustin her view on Kail putting her up the 1st week. Amber is a bit more confident. Amber said to Dustin she just wanted to tell her (Kail) how she feels and she feels better about it.Dick continues...he told Jameka about what happened :party_smilie: 10:54 AMHe is talking to Zack on how Kail needs to go.Man Dick is just so pissed this may effect the way he will play he is so much in an uproar. He is not getting over the fact that she told him there was no Mike and Kail alliance and they have been "sneaking" around all morning.10: 58 AM :party_smilie: Ironic conversation Eric comes out all dressed up nice and Jessica said are you suppose to tell us to go and start and he goes well if I was I would of done it and she said yeah you just do what you are told and he said yep I do. (cute!)Most HGs are sitting in the living room couch waiting for the comp to begin.:animated_scratchchin: Dustin is whistling, Nick keeps singing they are getting anxiuous. :food-smiley-005:

dick and jameka talking about "what ever happened to mr whipple?" from the charmin commercial. They are all bored and waiting for the pov contest. now talk of other old commercials...

Nick talking about being a rap fan.

:outfitted_pirate: Ok lets recap the players, Dick, Nick, Jameka, Jessica, Dani, Dustin, Zack, Kail and Jenn. Eric is hosting. Is MIke playing yeah I think he is too. :animated_rotfl:Dick is yet again recapping the Jenniferits time! Eric is dressed like the mad hatter!!! :animated_shocking: numbers being selected. now we have foth let the games begin

dick is explaining to zach that he really wants kail gone because she was still lying to him last night, kail told him her alliance with mike is over and now no one will talk to her but dick saw kail and mike talking again this morning sneaking around, so he wants her out because she keeps lying

zach says he thinks today's veto competition is something where they take balls and knock people out (zach is such a nerd, and he keeps talking in the cro-magnon man voice whatever that s*** is)

im guessing that eric is hosting/announcing the POV competition because he has on dress slacks, long sleeve shirt and tie

zach, nick and jessica are definately participating in the veto competition

amber relayed her earlier 'blow up' at kail (her words) to dustin,daniele, and jameka...said she told kail she has never trusted her, said kail didnt know that she didnt like her and amber said she should have been able to tell that she hangs around people she likes and talks to people she likes and she's hardly talked to kail...jameka asks amber if she feels bettert and amber barks 'hell yes i feel lots better' and jameka quietly says 'well thats good then'

(i have to insert my opinion here, sorry, amber is just jumping on the dick-train of bash kail, stfu amber)

dustin has put on a black ascot/scarf and he's sitting with nick,jessica,dick,zach,daniele in the living room waiting for the veto comp

kail finally came in and sits by daniele....jen hopes she wins another unitard, dick says he hopes she gets voted out if she does

now dick,jen,dustin, and nick all have on sunglasses while sitting in the living room (why?)

jameka has shown up and sits by jessica.....just random smalltalk waiting for the veto compet(for instance, jameka and nick discuss the comfortableness of new balance athletic shoes, and i too must agree)

dick and jen off to the downstairs bathroom, dick tells jen kail is still lying and screwing him for the THIRD time, (he's hung up on the third)....telling jen that kail has to go, tells jen she was just a vote to them and she would have been the first to go....they get interruped because its time for veto

eric is now wearing a full MAD HATTER costume, giant hat....the participants of veto pick numbers out of a hat

FOTH.....i guess i'll go shopping cause who knows how long this is gonna last

Feeds are back. Mike was in the BR doing his hair. Kail and Amber are in the bedroom talking about Dick. Amber is mad that Dick told Kail that Amber hated her. SHe said she hates her game but not her.

Kail didn't win POV. She said she was looking forward to seeing her husband.Kail also said that Dick has twisted everything she has told him.

Dustin and Jameka are whispering in the other room.

Dustin and Jameka talking about how the pov has to benefit the house,

Dick just walked by the memory wall and Jen's pic is in the pov spot so it appears that Jen is the winner, and Kail will go home this week.

Dick and Jameka talking in small bedroom. I think Jen might have won pov. Dick came in and hinted about Mike going home this week instead.

Dustin just said this order: Mike, then Kail, then Jen.

Jen might have won, taking her off, Mike up, and Mike out if they change their minds. Dustin said they'll have small group talks, then a big group talk with concensus.

No confirmation yet, though.

Archived