Sunday, September 3rd

CeCiMom

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the only way for the girls to "seal" any alliance is if they share all the dirt. Each of them needs to know how their respective showmance nomance really feels. Janelle got a taste of it tonight. To turn Erika's allegiance, Janelle needs to share how awful Booger is.

Guest StarBaby

Damn those flames! Will was just saying to Janelle that when she goes to DR they are going to tell her they aren't allowed to whisper anymore.

omg Erika finally told Janie what Will has been saying haha omg

now erika is telling janelle all the bad things Will has said about her.

If Erika could be trusted to stand beside Janie this could be very interesting!!

I hope this will really open Janelle's eyes. :rolleyes:

Oh! And I thought this was interesting - most everyone has been hard on Janelle for her noms - bad noms for sure, but we learned one critical piece of info tonight that Janelle asked Erika to vote out Booger as part of a deal. Erika apparently couldn't do it cause "everything was moving so fast" ;) , but at least we know that Janelle was trying to make a move against CT. :)

Guest StarBaby

Will is being deadly silent, no doubt figuring out how to counter Erika's "attack"! God help me, I still want her to evict Erika -- that groveling, begging, sniveling crap just ticks me off!! And I admit it freely, I am officially in love with a two timing scheming, liar named WILL KIRBY!!!! LMAO

Starbaby, Will certainly is a charmer........ I really hated him for most of his first season and this time I didn't hate him but knew from the start that he was lying about wanting to go home. By the end of the season he has me liking him. What a whirlwind but when the dust settles I will see him again for what he is.......... a snake charmer.

Does anyone remember what JC said about Tuesday's live eviction? I wonder if the veto ceremony will be live too? I'm trying to get an idea if we are going to have two full days of potential Erika and Janelle sharing their truths for an overall combustion.

I hate to admit this, but part of me doesn't want Janelle to evict Will because of my poor sense of romanticism with these two. The other part of me wants badly for her to evict Will, just for her (and this is twice now within a few days I've said this and still can't believe it) to increase her "street cred" with the jury.

Janelle just asked for a hug, so round 1 goes to Will.

If Janelle would keep her mouth shut and stop telling Will everything Erika just said

I agree, but Janie is really showing her loyalty to Will.

I wonder what the odds were for CT making it to the final three. Amazing...

I have finally convinced myself Janie can still win even if she is against Will. How I came up with this would take too long to post, but is sensible. What is Janelle's last name?

I started to really like Janelle last year when I realized she was a pretty smart player and I notice her vulnerability. She truly wants to be liked, it makes her endearing but it also makes her vulnerable. Will could see it and played into it. I really believe that Janelle would love her knight in shining armor to come riding in and take her away to a life of love and family and the white picket fence. Will is using this to his advantage and she wants it so badly that she is believing him. I know she has the ability to see things clearly I hope the fog clears before it is too late. If it doesn't she will be crushed after the show.

Janelle is a scrappy fighter. Have you heard her talk about the internet "haters" from last season? Her attitude and perspective is amazing - she is able to brush that stuff off easily. I think she'll move on from Willma as a lesson learned, and be proud of her competitive spirit and loyalty displayed in this game.

And Willma will go back to his "ruined" life, and can't win either way - a girlfriend who has left him or a girlfriend with no pride who has stayed with him.

I started to really like Janelle last year when I realized she was a pretty smart player

(first night of live feeds bb66) Still remember Janelle drinking too much and letting Kaysar win at chess because she didn't want to be considered a threat.

Loved it

Possible outcomes my OWN opinion for Final 2 outcomes:

Janelle/Will

Howie: Janelle

James: Janelle *

Marcellus: Janelle

Boogie: Will

Danielle: Will **

Erika: Will

George: Janelle

*James would be the sway voter in this situtation! But i seriously think the other 3 (howie, marcellus and george) would vote her Janie

** Actually, i think maybe Danielle would vote for Janie, because she was so upset with Will for James' eviction and im sure for hers now as well!!!

Janelle/Boogie

James: Boogie/Janelle

Marcellus: Janelle

Will: Boogie

Danielle: Boogie

Erika: Boogie

James would be the sway voter again in this situtation...

Janelle/Erika

James: Janelle

Marcellus: Erika

Boogie: Erika

Will: Janelle

Danielle: Janelle

These are just theories...

Boogie/Will

Howie: Will

James: Will

Marcellus: Will

Janelle: Will

Erika: Boogie

George: Will

Boogie/Erika

Howie: Boogie

James: Boogie

Will: Boogie

Janelle: Boogie

George: Erika

Will/Erika

Howie: Will

James: Will

Boogie: Will

Danielle: Will

Janelle: Will

George: Erika

so......i got a little bored!

In answer to a request in yesteday's thread (put up I assume right after J. won PoV):

After Janelle's winning F4 PoV, her percentage of wins in the game-comps she has played in is actually DOWN to 64.3% (9 wins in 14 comps: 4/7 for HoH, 5/7 for PoV)

IF she can raise it JUST 0.4% she will be in F2: 11/17 = 64.7, which, since she's now at 9/14, would mean she'd play in 3 more comps (if she lost the first comp in F3 HoH) and win 2 of them.

But how about those PoV numbers? I believe James is de-throned as VetoKing.

PS: I think that in a F2 of MB & J Dani would vote for J.. She's clearly outplayed MB, AND MB lied to Dani about her not being evicted, even after there was no game-play reason to do so - that's disrespectful.

Archived