Question for live feeders

CrystAMC

I believe he went off during the veto ceremony & when he was evicted...I think it was worse than what they showed on tv yesterday, but everyone who watches the live feeds knows cbs heavily edits everything.

Last year howie was horrible to april, called her busto & talked about her dog & husband. It was quite entertaining to watch, but it was very mean.

I think Howie is really sensitive to being lied to, to his face, because I've never seen him lie to others that way. Of course, that is part of this game, so maybe he isn't a good player in the game. He got really upset with April because she was the one going to them and promising stuff and backstabbing the other side (nerd herd) and then turning around and doing the same thing with them.

He really was awful with April, but I watched all of it last year when that went on (I was glued to the screen). He was actually very calm at first. He asked April calmly how it felt to know that America hated her because she voted out their favorite person after telling him to his face she would keep him (Kaysar). She then made a comment about his finger that was chopped off which was really cruel. After that, it was no-holds-barred war for Howie. I think he is really sensitive about his hand. So yes, after she said that, he really did yell a lot at her, calling her Busto. It wasn't mad yelling so much as loud yelling at a ballgame, when you are trying to psych out the other side. It doesn't make it right, but that's how it was.

It would have been nice if we could have seen the whole thing with Howie and Boogie on the feeds, but it was blocked out, so we will only know if we rent or buy the DVD, I guess. :) It couldn't have gone on very long, because they are only allowed a minute to say goodbye.

As for the Howie/George stuff, I didn't see that. That could have gone on longer.

Yep-----it was like that. He finally drove April to tears {which she really did deserve, but that's a matter of opinion, I guess}.

My favorite BB line of all time was when April ran to the toilet, hunched down, and prayed over the bowl, "Please, Lord, don't let that sunovabitch get HOH". She was then weeping about her poor dog Pepperoni who "isn't even here to defend himself". It really was hilarious, if you're a kind of a sick human being like me.

I don't know how long Aldav.com keeps their links to last year, but they used to have the entire thing, from when Howie, April,and Janelle and Rachel were sitting at the outside table discussing the game right through the time that Rachel finally calmed him down. They have the famous "bye, bye, bitches" part also, as well as Janelle's fight with Beau.

Archived