Sunday August 20th Show

BadAssJanie

The only "interesting" thing I expect to see (that reading the LFU's didn't already give us) is the footage of H.'s tantrum.

For the rest, it happened SOOO long ago: if VertoCewremony were at the same time I'd read the LFU's instead of watching the show - we don't kow who MB is going to put up to replace Janie. And whomever he puts up won't be shown on the broadcasts until ... Thursday maybe?

CBS could edit shows together faster if they wanted to and so keep LFers more interested in the broadcasts.

I also look forward to seeing all the DR sessions to see what people are really thinking. That's my favorite part. Plus I like analyzing how the editing is going based on what I know to be the truth.

Do you west coasters wait to come to the boards until you see the show???

well.... BB should air the veto ceremony from George's HOH and eviction and then air the HOH comp and then air Boogies nominations!!! Just to catch up to the normal schedule...I think all except Boogies nominations will happen tonight, but who knows!! I dont remember what happened last year!! OOOO its almost time for the show to staaaaart!!!

Thanks Lynn!!

I dont think i could wait!! I'm the type of person that likes to find out what all my christmas presents are before christmas!!

tiger woods delay bb :( for 5 minutes

janelle who puts up their so called allied. only an idiot does that :lol: and not expect him to leave

ericka leeching ass needs to go :angry:

Guest jordansmom

James "fat man" comment was stupid. He started it and know hes mad.

Has anyone else noticed that Will has been in every Veto since he said he was not going to win anything?

james and cg lol at their reactions :lol:

ericka this girl i can't stand her ass.

Well no wonder George didn't listen to James & the rest of the house on putting up Janelle. The way James talked to him was so condescending... i'm obviously here for another week, my name is james and not marcelles, i use vetos....

ct came @ george to strong and it made him wise up to keep a big threat in the game to shield him. this move now that i see it on tv was a great move for cg

cg now i see why howie was so pissed

cg needs to go for wanted to work with the leech ericka

Archived