Can't we just enjoy the Show?

Jacksmom898

Ok, I'm sure this will bother people, but I need to toss in my 2 cents!

I have been coming to this board for 3 seasons now, and I have to say that it seems as if most of you posters will NEVER BE HAPPY! There have been past threads saying "Give us ALL Stars!" and now "The All Stars have ruined the game!" Before: "Give us better twists!" Now: "You should have not told us what this twist is!" Every year, when someones team is down "The game is rigged". In the past when there have been obvious

technical malfuncions, you have begun email campaigns against CBS demanding a re-do. Now that they have done it, "Erika better get a nice settlement". I could go on and on....

I'm sorry, don't want to flame or offend, but really guys, this is a good show (that is why we are all here!) but you are all whining more than Marcellas!

Well I do enjoy the show because I am fascinated with the psychology of each player. I am fascinated with who the fans support and why. I try to figure out if the game is about the money or about the game play and winning or being a master manipulator. (all of the above)

I have never seen a season with so much deception and so many alliances. I have never been so confused what is going to happen next. I keep telling myself to just take a break from the feeds and the show. But..... I just can't. I am hooked. I might miss something. I am a mental case. :blink:

I agree with the OP, but why should this year be any different than any other year? I was browsing these boards last year and 5 weeks in a row the winner of the HOH was accused of cheating.

This is an All-Star season, so we have to raise our level of whining accordingly.

I think they need to suffer more. When they walk out of that house , I want them looking as emaciated as the Survivor finalists do.

I agree with the OP, but why should this year be any different than any other year? I was browsing these boards last year and 5 weeks in a row the winner of the HOH was accused of cheating.

This is an All-Star season, so we have to raise our level of whining accordingly.

I think they need to suffer more. When they walk out of that house , I want them looking as emaciated as the Survivor finalists do.

:lol: I totally agree!!

Is the esence of BB supposed to be a hardship on them? I thought they were to live their lives under a microscope in front of all the cameras, not on a deserted island. Why is there a big push to make them suffer? Isn't that why this show is different than Survivor? Maybe I don't understand the true spirit of the game, but I thought it was all about being last man standing, not who suffered the most....

Is the esence of BB supposed to be a hardship on them?

Ding ding ding ding!!!!

I guess my sarcasm was too subtle. Trying not to turn this thread into a Marci bashing thread. However, he whine's and gripes about everything bad in the BB house. His robe was taken away by Josh and he threatened to sue CBS. Janelle won another HOH, he threatens to sue CBS. Oh and BB ruined his belt.

I would love to see BB turn into a survivor hell, but Marci couldnt' handle it.

/rant off

Archived