Final Two

Sorry mods if you think this should go somewhere else then feel free to move it for me but wasn't sure where to put it to encourage good discussion as I would really like alot of opinion on this!

Here's what I am thinking so tell me if you think this is crazy,..but woudln't Mike Boogie be the one to take to final two no matter who you are if you want to guarrantee you win over him?

Do you think anyone in that house will vote to give a millionaire more money over any other single houseguest? Except of course Will,..people would give it to him for doing the "Impossible " of getting to final two twice!

It just makes sense to me that no one ethically could give that man more money than give it to another houseguest who needs it. I knwo they say that's not what it's about,..but honestly,.if it were you deciding at the end,..and you looked at the two,..whoever they are,..but Boogie is one of them? What woudl you do?

Just pondering here.

Thanks

Shelley

I wouldn't vote for Boogie based on need or game play. I do think the houseguest are stupid though is they want to take Will to final 2 because he will win. I would vote for Will before anyone else even though I truly like other people and I don't like Will.

I wouldn't care who had how much in their coffers. I would base it on gameplay. No one is more deserving than someone who played hard here.

Soap Box. I get tired of people who whine because they are struggling to make a car payment, etc. Live within your means and the rest of us will respect you more. Don't buy the car, expensive clothes, etc., if you don't have the cash in hand. Okay...walks away from my box.

I don't like hearing the "give me the money because i'm pour" cry from any of them knowing that their stipend is like seven times what i make in a week. There making big money just for being there so i think the final vote should be on who played the game best. Honestly if Will can weasel his way into Final Two, then he will probably deserve to win. I would give him my vote in a heartbeat.

shelldrake111 - I do agree with you inregards why would you give the money to Boogie cuz he is already well off so give it to someone that could really benefit from the money

But .....

You do have to earn it too - you just can vote for the opposite person because they are well off. Game play is important to.

It is kinda a catch 22!

The best final two, and the most deserving, imo, would be Will and Janelle. Will because he's dominant in the manipulation department and getting people to do what he wants, and Janelle because she has been dominant in the competitions thus far. She's carried that alliance on her back so far. Howie has contributed nothing and Kaysar has won one HOH, and neither of them would play the veto competition to save her, so she won it herself. She's won 2 HOH's ond 2 Veto Competitions. In a perfect world , those 2 would be in the final, because I think they're the best BB players, ever. But I'd be surprised if either of them get there.

i think that if will gets there then its going to be hard not to give it to him. he is the only winner that came back in so there is already a target. his best friend is on there with him and everyone was out for him from week 1. i agree with Janie. i think that she is the 2nd biggest target that ever could have come back. would love to see those 2 battle it out for the last HOH and may the best bad-ass win!!!!

I have to tell you that I would definitely vote for Dr Will for the simple fact that he is playing the same as before and he is still there. Who would I like to win? Danielle. I do like Janelle but find it hard to stomach that she has completely lost her game by fawning over Dr Will. "No, I don't like him that way," um yeah sure...

I only hope that Danielle can survive next week. I liked her in her season, she is the reason I started watching BB, and hope she stays till the end.

Would Boogie get the vote over anyone? I hope not!!

Archived