Who are more Vindictive?

cktb2793

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who are more Vindictive winners?

• The Float Herd
    • The Nerd Herd
    • Neither

So far I think the Nerd Heard is ahead on spewing hate. Of course it IS still early in this season and I am pretty sure that the Float Herd will be worse then the Nerd Herd was before it is all over with. :P If they last long enough that is.

i will admit, i dont watch the feeds 24/7... but i do have them and i watch them on and off through out the day and night. i have seen the SOVs call the others bitches.... but i havent really seen them say much more than any normal person would say.

on the other hand, i have seen the floaters (mostly marcellas and danielle and Jase when he was there) say some horrible things. and there is james doesnt want to badmouth anyone but seems to do it in the same breath.

then you got boogie that has said things that i couldnt even repeat verbally let alone type it here. :o

:::::::shrugs::::::::::

The sad part is and this brings us back to BB6 and the argument of why most thought the NH were more vindictive is because those who think they have friends in the house (janelle) are being called named by her so called friends (CT and Marcellas).

And this answers the question of another thread ----why is Marcellas more hated this season then his previous game season ----because he turns on people who he claims to have a connection with. Last time it was just Amy - this time around his backstabbing has increased. Now, I am not saying this is a bad thing - because hey its part of the game to lie, cheat and backstab and of course it provides me many hours of entertainment, but in Marcellas case - he's a pansy ass whiny cry baby who can only see the injustices done to him, but fails to see the injustices he can dole out.

"Of course not, but the SOV's are moping and bitching about being nominated. Did they expect the floaters to eliminate themselves this week? "

Sweetpea,

Have you read a thing I have written? The SOV did not consider Dani, Erica or Marci as floaters!! They were protecting them and expected the same in return.

Trackey:

Have you read a thing I have written? The SOV did not consider Dani, Erica or Marci as floaters!! They were protecting them and expected the same in return.

:lol: You are kidding right? They considered them floaters. They didn't protect them, they just picked off the floaters they disliked more.

"You are kidding right? They considered them floaters. They didn't protect them, they just picked off the floaters they disliked more."

Sweetpea,

I think you are the one kidding yourself. Go back and look at the video's where the SOV were talking about who to put up each week when they had HOH. Each week Jani, Kaysar and James were protecting Marci, Erica and Dani respectively!

Trackey:

You are kidding right? They considered them floaters. They didn't protect them, they just picked off the floaters they disliked more.

======================================

:lol: I know!!! Um trackey Janelle made a deal with CT. Who else did she have to go after?

And her week as HOH She didnt reallyc are if erika went. She thought about putting up Danielle instead of Diane.

There was no way in hell they were protecting them. They were getting rid of who they thought were the biggest challenge threats. (nothing wrong with that) but the floaters owed them nothing because eventually Sea Suck would go after them.

Well eventually everyone has to go after everyone dont they? So whats wrong with that?

Not a thing. But when your group has been targeting and evicting people for 4 weeks, its a little stupid to bitch and moan like it was a stab in the back when you're on the block.

From the start of the season 10 people have been saying they had to get the SOV because there are 4 of them so they were too strong. That made it 10 against 4 from the beginning. Is it really the SOVs fault that those 10 couldnt win HOH the first 4 weeks? I think you should just be grateful they had a comp designed for a girl with much less body weight then a man to win.

Archived