Who are more Vindictive?

cktb2793

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who are more Vindictive winners?

• The Float Herd
    • The Nerd Herd
    • Neither

I thought the NH were rotten last year but Danielle, Marcellus, Erika, and James make them look like amateurs when it comes to SPEWING HATE.

I have never seen such sore winners in my life. They win HOH and just got 100 times more hateful than when they were losing.

The Sovs were never rotten and hateful to them like this when they were in power. When they take back control....I hope hurricane Howie and the Blonde Bombshell give them back a taste of their own medicine......

.............after all, what goes around comes around............

.............after all, what goes around comes around............

Sure does, now the SOV knows what the floaters felt like the first four weeks when they were being targeted. They are trashing Erika, Dani and Marci just as much. SOV bitchfest: "OMG, the FloatHerd didn't just roll over and nominate themselves for us, they are evil" <sarcasm off>

The Sovs were never spewing the hate and bitterness when they were in power that the float herd are spewing now and you know it. They were never purposely rotten to people like the float herd are being towards them now.

I've never seen people be so miserable when they win as these people.

The Sovs were never spewing the hate and bitterness when they are in power that the float herd are spewing now and you know it. They were never purposely rotten to people like the float herd are being towards them now.

I've never seen people be so miserable when they win as these people.

No, they wait until they aren't in power to spew theirs. At least the floaters have the excuse they had four weeks to let it build. Yeah, they weren't rotten to them these last four weeks, they just targeted them and kicked them out of the game. All the while leaving the two most dangerous people in. Wow, they were so nice to the floaters and this is how they repay them? Bastids <sarcasm off>

To make this a fair poll you should have included 'the sixers' on that list.

Personally I think that they have been the most hateful and vindictive winners THIS year.

So who is actually part of the Float Herd??

Dani

Marcy

CG

Erika

Then you CT alliances.

Will

Boogie

Erika (Fits in smewhere)

Then LOD

Will

Boogie

James

Dani

The Sov4

Kaysar

Janelle

James

Howie

So the floaters would be

Marcelles

CG

LOD Wins !!

not again :o

In Season 6 I thought Jan's hate-spewing was CAUSED by Maggie et al..

But now I see that it's just a part of who she is. I'm sorry she won POV. James, H &K would be better left together in the house - they might actually form an alliance.

he he - somebody pointed out in another thread (Mikede?) that Danielle using the exact same strategy as Maggie . . . like sort of preying on their fears and insecurities and then offering them up reassurance and a sort of 'safe haven'. Maybe she's trying to psych them up to fight her fight, otherwise next week she's a goner? If that's the case and we actually get to see some action out of Erika and Marcellas next week, then it'll all be worth it :P:lol:

I only watch the feeds a couple of hours a day and then read Jem/Morty's daily update, but is Erika really that nasty? :o:unsure:

Yep the sov's sure are the nicest people in the world................................................not!!! They are cruel and disgusting! The only person I would talk to would be Kaysar. Screw this poll and screw these moran's who get mad when one of your bitches is going to go home! Janelle next please. :D

I am confused by Erika. She was put on the block by Janelle, okay. But Janelle said in her speech it was because Erika was a pawn and knew she wouldn't be voted out because she is so well liked. Erika took that as Janelle was going after her?! And now she is voting to get Kaysar out because she really likes him, right?! I think Erika, Danielle, and Marcelles win as most vindictive! They are playing with their hate and not their intelligence, if they even have any.

:lol: Sorry but i seem to recall Erika holding on to that net. She did do something she could have easily won it but she is letting Dani win and do her dirty work

And Janelle sent a clear message at that point she is going after the floaters wether or not Erika was the target that week doesnt matter she would have been. And you are calling Dani names because she is finally taking a stand agains S6? What did you want them to do just roll over and give them final 3? I believe it was Kaysar who said he wanted to force the floaters to take a stand. Well he got his wish.

before i do the poll i need to know a few things... can we start a list of "bad things said"

1. other than calling someone a bitch or a piece of furniture what has the SOV said about the others this season that is so bad that it would equal what the others have said about them?

2. what have the floaters said about the SOVs in a nasty way?

3. forget CT, i already have seen and heard them talk nasty things and i am going to therapy for it.

Dani has called Janelle a biotch (actually b4 Janie called her one)

James has caled Janie a "fat piece of shit" and a "stupid bitch" numerous times. He also told America to fuck off.

Will called Janie a ho.

Marcellas calls her everything in the book.

Erika mainly just whines about floating by and not wanting to work to win.

Good point fizzle. I haven't listened to all the back and forth from both groups, but the worse personal attacks I have heard this year has come from CT. And amazingly the fans, just like the HG, are overlooking those facts and keep bashing either the Sov or the "floaters".

And compared to last year! Pfft, the trash talk I have heard pales in comparison. Most of what I have heard centers on gameplay.

Archived