Possible Nominations going down right now

Okay, so we've had foth for some time. Also, at the end of tonight's show, when talking about the Wake Up calls, Julie said something key, " and What effect will tomorrows wake up calls have on the HGs POV competition?" Okay, so if the wake up calls happen tomorrow and they wake up for POV Saturday, the noms would have already had to have happened, otherwise there would be no POV comp.

What do you all make of it?

Guest StarBaby

I don't think they are doing noms now, but hey, I could be wrong. I think they are gonna play the messages all night tomorrow night, to mess with the veto comp saturday. But I think they are missing the point, because the HG's really don't sleep at night.

Guest StarBaby

Good question. Julie did say something about a series of competitions (something like that) on the show tonight. I have no idea what that means.

Erika was just talking about how she will be fine on slop, so what if the HOH had to pick people to be put on slop? cause she looks pissed...and said"its the principal of it" or something...

Guest StarBaby

They had some kind of competition for food vs slop. Had something to do with jumping up to grab balls?

Archived