Morals vs. Winning

Guest michguy036

Guest michguy036

A question to ponder: How far would you go to win B.B.? Knowing that your family, friends and co-workers are watching, how much would you lie, backstab, make deals and use sex appeal to win? Truthfully, you almost have no chance in winning these days unless you do.

Count me in as 3!!

Now I would do it if I felt a real attraction to someone in the house it would have nothing to do with whether or not it would help me along in the game. But it gets lonely in that house I would imagine and if the opportunity presented itself I would go for it. Ok how bad do I sound? :oops:

Guest ranster627

For singles only: Would you have sex inside the B.B. house?

not bad at all ... I would have it inside the house, on the roof of the house, beside the house ... and even hundreds of miles away from the house!

not bad at all ... I would have it inside the house, on the roof of the house, beside the house ... and even hundreds of miles away from the house!  

:rofl ME too!

Since when does being single mean your the only ones able to sleep your way to the prize?....Heck, I'd hope that my partner was watching the live feeds cheering me on!...YAY

:rofl You sound too much like myself!! :D

Guest Numfar

I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but whomever chooses to go on a show like BB has already compromised anything resembling traditional morals simply by passing the vetting process. If not, they're being placed in the house to play a foil to those who have, and are probably of the prostheletizing ilk.

Anyway, having sex in the house is one issue. I answered yes, but that was based on the premise of being single - or at the very least, in a mutually agreed upon and completely open relationship.

Lying and cheating gets such a bad rap on these shows. It's a game, folks. And bluffing is part of the game, and so is peacocking around claiming morality. BOTH are strategies, and both are (in most cases) equally dishonest. Because if you watch, the people who deal most in the 'morality' cards are those who either a) are in control or B) have lost all control. In the first instance, having OTHERS not lie is in their best interest, and in the second, it's a final grasp at some-sort-of-victory by the soon-to-be-ousted.

The key to success in these games, it seems, is to stick staunchly by your word as long as it is in your best interest. When it's not, that's when your word becomes flexible.

Being on TV is an aphrodisiac kinky kind thing. 8) Och!Of course!I can leave my scruples at the door...I canna leave my hormones there!And my evil twisted darkside rather enjoys the lying & cheating you otherwise only read in a book.Kilt flashes & scampers off............... :twisted:

I think the person who said 'singles only' was coming from the point of view that none of you lovely ladies, or gents would cheat on your Signifigant Other.. I mean look at all the heat Allison took for fooling around on Donny .. (of course some of her other antics inspired it too) ..

I think that although the HGs know they're on camera after a while... they kind of 'forget' and act more normal .. in all honesty I am surprised that more house guests haven't had sex ..

Guest Numfar
I think the person who said 'singles only' was coming from the point of view that none of you lovely ladies, or gents would cheat on your Signifigant Other.. I mean look at all the heat Allison took for fooling around on Donny .. (of course some of her other antics inspired it too) .. 

I think that although the HGs know they're on camera after a while... they kind of 'forget' and act more normal .. in all honesty I am surprised that more house guests haven't had sex ..

I think that we'd find in BBs around the world, making whoopee is much more common than in the US.

I think that we'd find in BBs around the world, making whoopee is much more common than in the US.

lol well making whoopee is common here too .. just not on tv .. the whold ethics thing .. people freaked out when they saw janet jackson's boob .. I doubt very much that CBS wants to be associated as the network to air nudity ..

Guest Numfar

lol well making whoopee is common here too .. just not on tv .. the whold ethics thing .. people freaked out when they saw janet jackson's boob .. I doubt very much that CBS wants to be associated as the network to air nudity ..

Well, more morality than ethics, I think, and misplaced morality at that (though that's just my opinion). In anycase, I think that other BBs exist in more open and free cultures, where sex is not the taboo it is in America, where the ultimate prize is not so great as to interfere with in-house dynamics, and where BB is not so much regarded by HGs as a springboard to REALFAME - thus making any potential hook-ups a 'danger' to winning/future REALFAME.

That said, I could be totally wrong, and perhaps this year's house will be filled with hard-bodied sex bombs who will go at it like bunnies on spanish fly. Here's hoping. =)

B

:oops: Not single also, but keep in mind it wouldn't be on TV it wouldprobably be on the live feeds. But I think BB would call them on it. :oops:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Shockalot

I would not and could not do that on BB.

Not knowing all eyes would be on whatever cam was closest lol!

Sorry but im very private that way.

Guest Rebekah

The one couple who did in fact have sex in the house (BB4, David and ? Amanda?) weren't shown on TV doing it. Only on the live feeds and they were cut out (eventually). I have no qualms about it, would do it if there was someone with whom I had chemistry. For me, you kinda sell any right to dignity when you sign up for this type of intrusiveness into your life.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name