Food Restriction

Louise

Ok, thanks for the info Yana :)

Seems like Marc, Jan & Nak are out on the red couches....lifeless and feeling very grumpy about their food situation. Probably all steming from Boogies birthday.

No food or barely any food would change my mood....especially with nothing to do.

I didn't know about the penalty nom. either. All I can say is It's about time!!! It seems that as the HGs become more and more Hollywood each year, they become less compliant like most divas. Last year was the worst for breaking house rules. The more they broke the rules, the more fish we got. Finally, it won't only be the live feed viewers paying the price for their misconduct. Damn divas! :lol:

If the penalty for eating is being put on the block, then why doesn't Nak go ahead and eat? What's she got to lose? Also, what if they ALL decided to rebel and eat? What could the producers do?????

If the penalty for eating is being put on the block, then why doesn't Nak go ahead and eat? What's she got to lose? Also, what if they ALL decided to rebel and eat? What could the producers do?????

Because if she ends up staying (hope so) then she will get one next week....

Maybe the penalty nomination maybe it would be enforced next week for anyone not already on the block this week? As for Di and Nik, maybe they would evict them? Just guessing here,,would love to know for sure

I'm assuming we'll find out tonight~hopefully everyones questions will get answered...definitely seems like there are a few things left unsaid about these food restrictions.

We'll see....1 1/2 hours until SHOWTIME.

I don't think anybody comes off the block in the case of a penalty nomination. The houseguests just have 3 on the block to choose from , rather than two. I have no idea where I got that information, but I believe it to be true-----

Quote MidnightBlue: "How much do you need to eat a day do you think if thats all you eat?"

I can't find anything specific as far as the recommended daily allowance for protein goes but I am inclined to think that oatmeal alone is rather a poor diet which would leave one very low on energy and hungry all the time as it is essentially a carb.

Their best bet is to add as much honey and any other high end things that they are allowed to use, like the protein shake.

But I do think that it is a stupid choice for BB to have made. PB&J is by far, more nourishing.

Archived