What does this mean?

bbfan100

I took this from Morty's, a link was given on the thread about Erika and her injury, and I read this which has me soooo confused cause of the comment about both coming down if the veto is used????

They continue their strategy talk and James leaves. Kaysar tells Janelle that he wonders how much of the conversation they had James will take back to Danielle. [Now Kaysar, "You always want to be the source of hysteria, otherwise you will be the victim of it."] Now Kaysar and Janelle are re-thinking the nominations. If they put up both Diane and Nakomis, and the veto is used, and they both come down, then there's no new pair to go up that wasn't promised a deal.

I could be wrong about this, will have to research it more... but it seems like I read the same thing, and it was associated with a comment by Jase, but it said he was making it up(or it said he had no way of knowing it was true)... chalk it all up to speculation on the part of the HGs and/or live feed viewers....

A double veto would be pretty cool! But that quote you posted BBFan100 kind of brings to mind another scenario:

Anybody know who the sovs/C4 made deals with? I guess Marcellas, Erika, Jase, Will/Boogie . . . Danielle as well?

Does that mean that even if there is still only 1 veto and either Diane or Nakomis wins it Chicken George is the only one that's left to nominate in their place? Then I wonder how far the sovs deals with other people extend . . . like does it include the scenario of Diane vs Chicken George? Otherwise people may instead choose to get rid of CG, eh?

Gad, I could see BB making the POV competition something that small women would excel at like that crawling thru the wires competition that Diane totally kicked ass at during BB5 just to keep the game exciting. Now I'm thinking maybe Kaysar should have put up Boogie instead of Diane.

I agree with SamTheCat...BB is going to do whatever they think gives them the best rating and if that means making the competition more winable by Diane or Nak then so be it...I mean what has CG really brought to the show? Nothing...I mean he is a nice guy and all but in terms of BB game play he isnt all the great...

Howie was trying to explain the backdoor eviction to him last night-----he was trying so hard to understand. I think he finally got it.

But I really don't think he's in anyone's immediate sights, because it's not gonna benefit anyone to get rid of him. Bigger fish for everyone to fry.

Archived