• Nakomis
    • Diane
    • Marcellas
    • Howie
    • Erika
    • Danielle (if not evicted)
    • Alison (if not evicted)
    • I really don't care
  3. 3. Do you think there will be 2 HoH positions again this week?

• Yes
    • No
    • I really don't care

Hey Jem,

I didn't vote only because I'm hoping that Jase and Janie are eligible, and I would like to see Jase win, just to see who he's aligned with, because at this point I'm not really sure :unsure:

i'd like to see will win it just to see who he'll put up, also i think his power trip in HoH would much drama lol

i think kaysar will win it he seems the most focused and realizes he needs HoH this week

i don't think there will be 2 HoH's but i do hope they do the 2 HoH thing a couple more times this season it's a nice twist and could be very interesting down the road

Jem, I love it when someone makes a poll, and then is just like "vote" with maybe a couple of clarifications like yours. Hate going into a poll and immediately seeing the pollsters opinion...anyway, just wanted to say "cool beans"

Want James to win... think Nakomis will win... and I don't think there will be 2 HOH's.

abbaholic, I took that line from neb. After typing all that crap in, I had no comments. ;)

mikala328, I can edit that in. But wasn't sure what to do when I was making the poll. Sorry.

Don't think Will will win it. He has said in the DR that he doesn't think the HOH competition is that big of a deal and if he ever won, he wouldn' t use the room and remain in his regular room (my theory on that is that it is easier for him to stir up trouble in the house that way). If it came down to him and others, chances are he would throw the competition just so he wouldn't be seen as a threat, which was his strategy during BB2. He used to claim in the DR that he would throw competitions (food, HOH and otherwise) and goof off during them just he wouldn't be seen as a threat. The Veto competition might be a different story. He might go full out for that one.

I'd like to see Erika win it, just to see who she would put up. she is playing under the radar, so it'd be cool to see her step up. But my fantasy this week is that Mike Boogie aka Ellen Degeneres gets nominated, evicted, and then the HG keep Will in the house just because he'd want to leave once Ellen was out. Perfect revenge for rigging a contestant slot in the candidacy.

I'd like to see Janelle win it (to keep her safe), if not then I'd like Marcellas, just to see how he handles HOH (I didn't watch his season). I think Nakomis will win it cuz she's done it twice before (on BB5, right?) so she's good at it. I think it will be just one HOH.

PS. It would be interesting to see James win. I wonder if he'd dare show his cards by nominating Janie hhmmm...can I change my vote for I'd like to see win? LOL! ...God forbid Howie wins :o ! He's infuriatingly gullible when it comes to HOHing (among other things) I just couldn't take him giving the game away again!

Archived