What if ...

TxSioux

Marce just got giddy thinking of the possibility of a double eviction right off the bat. What if -- in case of a tie vote both Ali & Danielle got the boot by unanimous vote, so to speak. There would be dropped jaws all around the room. It would shake everyone up trying to second guess what could be coming out of the blue. Not likely, but very cool. It could change the way everyone joins forces & votes in the future.

Susan.

I would HATE that because I like Danielle and I think she is the only one who isn't blinded by the big B6 threat. Diane and Nakomis are so stupid they are viewing the BB6 alliance as the scariest and yet they themselves have an alliance with Mike and Will and possibly Jase. Danielle would easily take out one of each until there would be like two from each alliance and she would be the swing vote. That is just what I see happening should she stay.

bigbrovaz Posted Today, 05:17 AM

There's not going to be a tie. Alison is leaving with 9 votes (Nakomis voted for Dani to leave).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, that's pretty freakin unanimous. :D

What I think would be cool and shake things up if they allowed both Jase & Janelle to compete in tonight's HOH. Being allstar season, I think they should allow that so that the HOH(s) would have the ability to always try to save themselves. Right now everyone knows that Jase/Janelle can't compete, but everyone seems to be scared of Janelle in the competitions. That would shake things up.

Yeah she could be... The only one I really really want gone is Will... He just isn't playing a game I think is a good game... He keeps talking about the fact that $ 2000.00 a week isn't worth what he's going through... For me it's just time to see him go... <_<

mikenaz Today, 11:49 AM

What I think would be cool and shake things up if they allowed both Jase & Janelle to compete in tonight's HOH. Being allstar season, I think they should allow that so that the HOH(s) would have the ability to always try to save themselves. Right now everyone knows that Jase/Janelle can't compete, but everyone seems to be scared of Janelle in the competitions. That would shake things up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree, I've thought that was a dumb rule for the last few seasons, it penalizes those who are strong in the competitions; also it hinders the HoH's decisions, for fear, they might be a target the next week. Besides just because you can compete, for HoH every week, doesn't mean you'll win every week. They need to get rid of that rule.

I agree, this is the All Stars; therefore all HG's should be able to compete in every HOH competition. This would really show who is the ALL STAR and who asked for a free ticket! Will's ticket is used up, so go home already and take your partner with ya! I'm sure you've had enough exposure to boost business up a little more. I'm scared if "what if" Howie got it, cause even though I like him he can loose sight and get somewhat confused (no offense Yana, I know he's ur friend) as we've seen in the past. Or, maybe he learned his lesson. I'm hoping either Dani, Janie, Kaysar or James get the HOH and put Mr. & Mrs Smith in and let Will squirm for one more week ( changed my mine on earlier eviction) cause that would just piff him off. Oh well what if........... :blink:

And I wish they would change the rules about the Veto and make it so you must use it on one of the two nominated players. But you would still have it that the person that won the veto could not go up that week. That would be very interesting.

That wouldn't be fair in that the HOH would most likely be the one targeted. That would make HOH a not so powerful position.

However, it is likely that SOMETHING will happen this week to eliminate two houseguests instead of one. Remember that article about 12 houseguests remaining. My guess is that it was an error in the article.

Archived