Sleeping !!!

Tric

Do you think there should be some restrictions or guidelines on how much a houseguest can sleep? They seem to do alot of that throughout the day.

I know they probably can't enforce a policy such as that, but what do you guys think?

i am not one to take naps.. but if i was in the house with nothing to do, i would probably take some naps too.

if bb didnt wake them in the morning, they would sleep very very late.

on the australia bb they will make anyone taking a nap get up and wash windows or scrub a floor.

Remember folks, this is the slow week and half every season, but usually there is a bit more activity because the folks are all strangers so there is alot more getting to know everybody. this season, they all know each other and the experience, so less action. Once we make it past this first eviction, things will start moving faster because there will be a food comp, nomination, veto comp, veto ceremony, eviction and HoH comp every 7 days. Basically something every 2 days. they have been in there since last monday and have had only had an HoH, a veto comp and a veto meeting and they still have 4 days till eviction. It is alooooong first "week", but it will pick up. I actually think there is alot going on for the first week strategy wise and me likes it :)

Dep

I think it's so stupid that BB doesn't give them more to do. Can you imagine sitting for days upon days hour after hour slowly creeping. No TV no newspaper no phones nothing to do , no cards, no games except Chess (snore) and pool. I would go out of my mind. I would probably sleep as long as they would let me. You can only talk game strategy so much.

Archived