Sunday, August 20, 2023 - Big Brother 25 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 25 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/337-big-brother-25-discussion-dish/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB25-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (Loft)
Theme bedroom [Upside down] (UBR )
Theme bedroom [it's a fun comic book style] (CBR)

Theme bedroom [it's scary theme] (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12:04AM BBT

Felicia, Cirie, Izzy, Bowie Jane and Hisam cheers in the HoHR.

Cirie: We have to cheers

Bowie Jane: Oh yeah

Izzy: Here you go , Miss HoH

Bowie Jane: Cheers, to another successful week

Hisam: To another successful week

Cirie: And to many, many, many, (The others join in) many, many, many more

They clink glasses

Cirie: You know it's 7 years bad luck if you don't look me in the eye

Bowie: I did look at you

They all agree it is very good. They are drinking Stella Rosa.

Cirie: Well, ladies and gentleman...one more week down

12:05AM BBT

Jag is so upset over his chicken attire. Production told him he would have pajamas and a swimsuit, but they actually gave him 2 additional chicken suits with a new pair of chicken slides. "They did me dirty. They gave me the same exact fucking attire. They expect me to swim in this" (same suit minus the feathers and a headband instead of chicken head)

Everyone laughs and says he got played. Everyone loves his chicken flops, though.

12:19AM BBT

Hisam helps Felicia get her headphones on so she can listen to her music. She closes her eyes and starts really enjoying her tunes, snapping her fingers and grooving along.

Hisam: Look at her

Izzy: She is smiling

Cirie: She is so happy! We should leave!

Hisam: Yeah, we should let her enjoy her HoH

Izzy: TO Cirie who just opened her eyes, Enjoy your HoH

Bowie Jane: Yeah, we are leaving to let you enjoy

Felicia: Smooches

Bowie Jane: Smooches

They all say goodnight and leave

12:30AM BBT

Cirie, Izzy and Bowie Jane are meeting in the backyard. Cirie says the Bye Bye Bitches are in a good position because all of the others are targeting each other. Cirie says they need to make sure Red knows they trust him and that he no longer feels out of the loop.

Bowie Jane: What is the deal with MeMe though?

Cirie says she thought MeMe was with them but now she isn't sure, "It has been stated that America has said she will go with wherever the power is. I like MeMe and want her with us. I am not sure why she is getting lumped in with America."

Bowie asks Izzy if she feels MeMe is with them. Izzy says she is not sure. 

Izzy: I have always been team MeMe

They agree they must be dealing with unnecessary paranoia

Cirie: I am feeling tipsy

Bowie Jane says there are so many conversations going on that she doesn't always feel safe. "I feel like it shouldn't be as complicated as it is if you've got trust."

Cirie: We have a situation where we can take it if we don't fuck it up....get to the jury and play however. How do we bring it back to that.

Izzy: We all have to move forward. Hisam has been a terror on the house and a terror to Cam, personally. There has to be casualties on the way to show trust. It will be like, Cam, look..we see your heart. I don't know, I am a little foggy, too. I'm on board.

Bowie Jane: He has shown he is not fully with our alliance. (he=Hisam)

Bowie laughs

Cirie: What

Bowie Jane: I am just laughing at how things spiral...I was like, fuck, I am going

Cirie: Bowie, shut up

They all laugh

Bowie Jane: You never know. You won't know until this is over...what was real. 

Cirie: Bowie no! We have to not fuck it up. 

Bowie Jane: We need to whittle down their numbers, first

Cirie: Exactly! I agree, but we are past the point of no return for that

Bowie Jane: Yeah, Yeah...still it will be fun on Monday

Cirie: I don't know about fun, but interesting at least

Bowie: We have to make everyone feel warm and fuzzy

Izzy: Yeah

Cirie: We should have a meeting and put it all on the table. Like, 'how is everyone feeling?'

Bowie says it is important because she was seeing that everyone was upstairs and she was not and then she was like, "Oh my God"

Izzy: Oh, Bowie, no......Bowie Jane!

Cirie: No...  (to Izzy) We need to talk. If she is feeling that way, how are the others?

Bowie Jane: It doesn't take much to feel like... I thought I was going out

Cirie: Because this house is built to ensue paranoia

Izzy: But let's promise each other that we can tell each other how we are feeling

They all agree to talk about things more from now on instead of making assumptions.

[Okay, so it seems the group is back on board with voting out Hisam. They recognize that they are "past the point of no return" on that plan. The flip flopping last week and this week all started with Cirie. It's my observation that Cirie gets paranoid when she sees others talking with the other side or not talking as much with her then hatches a new plan and gets Izzy and Felicia on board. Then needed conversations happen and things settle back down. Cirie has no problem targeting anyone in that house, regardless of an alliance, staying most true to Felicia, Izzy and Jared.  -ML]

12:52AM BBT

Lots of cuddling and talking between Blue and Jared in the loft (for hours, actually). They discuss all of the HGs in detail. Jared teases that she should try to get with Matt, but she replies, "Nah, I'm happy here." Jared tells Blue about Cameron thinking that Felicia's brother is Denzel Washington. Blue laughs. They both agree that there is more to Felicia than she lets on because she has expensive outfits and buys her kids brands that are very "boujee."

1:00AM BBT

Now Cirie and Izzy are talking alone in the backyard.

Cirie: She is waiting for me to bring her bottle, her cup. We don't want her to get sketch, again.

Izzy: I know, I know but....

Cirie: What do you think? 

Izzy: Wait, is this for real? Is this a thing? Or is this catering to Bowie? (Izzy is rightfully confused)

Cirie explains that she went to Felicia and said maybe we shouldn't vote out Hisam and get America instead since she is floating back and forth. Then Jared agreed America is a problem, but they realize that they are too deep with the Hisam plan.

Izzy: Okay, I just want to know are the 8 legit, or are we playing the 8?

Cirie: I don't really know

They discuss that they do not feel great about America and Jag. They are still unsure if they can really trust the younger HGs.

Izzy: It's like with Reilly...all talk no action. It's actions that tell you that you can trust someone.

Cirie: "we still have time"  then Cirie rushes off to take Bowie Jane her water bottle before she gets "sketch".

Izzy: We have to talk more tomorrow. For me, I don't trust half of the 8. Cameron, Red, Bowie and MeMe would still be on a need to know basis, for me.

Cirie: It's always been that way for me

Izzy: That's why I had to check in. I still need to know on our end. (so much bouncing and flip-flopping leaves everyone confused on what is actually real and what is just cover story to protect their plan)

Cirie: I still don't even know if that shit is real, but we need to calm her down.

Izzy: Okay

1:08AM BBT

Now in the Comicverse bedroom repeating all the same conversation in a whisper. Bowie Jane says the HoHR is dangerous (because it gets people worried seeing groups in there talking and not knowing if plans are changing) 

1:20AM BBT

Cirie, Izzy and Bowie have said their goodnights and the lights finally go out in the COmicverse Bedroom.

2:08AM BBT

Jared: It's getting hot under here. My hands are in weird places. You are getting me fucked up

Blue: Why? (She knows why)

Jared: My hand keeps ending up...

They acknowledge which cameras are on them then pull their hands out to show the camera they are not handsy under there.

Blue: For the record [No need trying to convince us. We already know! -ML]

Jared: It could get nasty

Blue laughs

Jared: Then I  just put my hand back and you drag it down...Wait, what were we talking about?

Blue: I don't know

2:11AM BBT

All cameras switch to Red in the backyard then bathroom area getting ready for bed..

2:57AM BBT

Blue and Jared decide they should go to bed

Blue: We have to get up early.

Cory is passing through the house after visiting the loo

4:00AM BBT

The house is dark and somewhat silent (audible snoring)

5:05AM BBT

WBRB Gold Swirlies

5:09AM BBT

The feeds return to HGs sleeping.

VS--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-54102’10”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-54156’39”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-54233’55”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-54234’27”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-54108’32”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-54108’30”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-54108’28”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-54108’27”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-54108’31”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-54123’23”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-54123’14”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-54123’11”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-54123’09”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-54146’53”.jpg

2:00am BBT (ish)

Jag and Blue cuddling under a blanket. He is asking her what qualities she does and doesn't like. He is telling her that past guests have done stuff in the house that wasn't shown on camera. She says she heard they were on a cruise or something after the show.

He says no, in the house.

Blue asks how he knows.

Jared: I just know.

Blue: But how do you know

Jared: I just know.

Blue: how?

Jared: from people who were associated with the show.

They look around to see what cameras are focused on them, then back to flirting and cuddling.

Feeds change to Felicia sleeping and Red wandering the BY doing laundry and putting his feet in the hot tub.

9:25 AM BBT the feeds return. Cory and Izzy are talking in the LR. Several of the HGs are in the WA getting dressed for the day. Hisam joins them and they discuss being in an IDLD. They were looking forward to sitting outside today.

9:29 AM BBT Cory, Hisam and Izzy discuss the different items in the house that they have been counting. Cory admits that there are 128 nails in the blue paneling. 

9:32 AM BBT Jag and Blue are in the Scary BR. They are planning on how they are going to sneak up to talk to Felicia today. They are going to find reasons to work their way to the game room or the loft to get some time alone with her. Blue "I don't want any of us to get too comfortable."

9:38 AM BBT Red is down in the KT making slop. He is thinking about making a more grits-style slop today. Cirie, Izzy and Bowie are the Comic BR. They speculate that maybe the BY is closed because BB is fixing the washer machine that was making weird noises. (It is more likely weather related since they are expecting high winds and a lot of rain today).

9:42 AM BBT Jag is changing out of his sleeping chicken suit (no cape or feathers, and slides instead of chicken feet) to his day chicken suit. Blue helps him snap everything in place and offers to make him some eggs and avocado. 

9:45 AM BBT Izzy, Blue and Jag are in the SR. Blue and Jag confirm with Izzy that they want some time with the HoH today. Izzy tells them "When you wanted to save Reilly, we made time to talk about it. We will again make time if you are serious about it."

9:47 AM BBT Jag heads up to the HoH and rings the bell. After getting no response, he walks away. He then must have heard some movement because he looks up towards the HoH and starts to head back up the stairs. The cameras do not follow.

9:52AM BBT WBRB When the feeds return, Jag is in the HoH with Felicia. She tells him that he has to have trust. She says that paranoia set in after he won the veto. He asks her if she wants to chat about the plan at all. Of course, he is going to save himself. Jag asks her how she feels about putting Hisam up. Hisam will know if he is on the block that he is going home. She replies that it will sting for him. But she is going to use his own statement that "you shouldn't put up a pawn when she can put up the king" when she does it. 

9:55 AM BBT Jag and Felicia start discussing her POV replacement speech and the feeds switch to RCHS. 

Felicia and Jag HoH.jpg

12:20 PM BBT The feeds return. All 4 feeds show Izzy and Felicia in the HoH. Izzy is telling her about her conversation with Jag this morning. Izzy told Jag that they made time for him last week when he wanted to save Reilly, and this week, he hasn't even made eye contact. Felicia says she asked Matt directly if he was trying to make any side deals beyond the 7. She will be upset if she saves him and he joins the others and comes after them afterwards. 

12:26 PM BBT Izzy tells Felicia that America said Red approached her in the WA claiming that the middle people need to stay together. Apparently he included Red, America, Cory and Bowie in that, but left MeMe out. That is suspicious. Felicia says that would explain why MeMe wouldn't come upstairs to talk to them yesterday. She might be wanting to align with them. However, getting Hisam out puts those in the middle up for grabs. 

12:29 PM BBT Felicia says that Blue is snuggling up with Jared. He is a slow roller. She is trying to move fast. She thinks if things get physical, she will control him. 

12:30 PM BBT Izzy and Felicia are discussing the 5, now 8. Cam, Red, and Bowie are the disposable ones. They need 2 more weeks to make sure the 5 stay together. They think MeMe is acting weird today. Maybe the other side is getting rid of her and she doesn't feel close to their side anymore. Maybe she feels on the outs. 

12:33 PM BBT Felicia says that MeMe is on her cycle. She is going to check on her and make sure that she is okay. Maybe it is just her cycle. Izzy wants to talk to Matt today. They want to do the 7 things. They want to pick Cirie's brain. And they need to talk to MeMe. 

12:35 PM BBT Izzy goes down to the LR and talks to MeMe. Izzy asks her if she got any weird feelings yesterday. MeMe said it may just be the week 3 blahs. Izzy asks her if America has said anything to her. MeMe denies it. 

12:39 PM BBT MeMe says that she wants to talk to America, but she doesn't want to press her or impose. It is one thing to let things happen naturally. If she comes to her, then she won't ignore her. But, she isn't going out of her way.

12:45 PM BBT Izzy, Cory, America and Cirie are in the loft. Cirie is quiet. The others are discussing former HGs. Cory doesn't know when Frankie become a BB phenomenon. He was just a competitor in one season. Unlike Danielle and Britney. 

12:51 PM BBT Blue and Jared are in the Scary BR discussing the different dating apps that they have been on. They discuss the differences between the different apps. Tinder is designed for hookups. Bumble is where the ladies reach out first. 

12:57 PM Cory, America, Izzy, and Cameron are in the loft. Apparently in the POV comp, the competitors had mannequin heads of their likeliness on platforms. Cory kept his head. He is the only one that kept his head. Izzy said that of all the keepsakes, the heads are not the ones. Cory says his head looks like a girl. 

1:02 PM BBT Matt and Jared are talking in the Scary BR. Yesterday's conversations are helpful for their game. But, they got to be very careful. If America finds out about the 7, they are fu**ed. They feel more loyal with the 7 than America and the rest of them. There is more loyalty there. They will always have the numbers on their side. They can take away America's numbers so if she wins anything, she won't have the numbers. 

1:06 PM BBT Jared and Matt are in the Scary BR discussing how to get everyone of the 7 up in the HoH at the same time without being obvious. Jared is going to let the others know that they are meeting today, so be alert if you see one of the 7 heading up. 

1:12 PM BBT Felicia, Cirie, Izzy and Blue are in the HoH. They are trying to figure out a way to lure Cameron up there without being obvious. They hope that he notices that the rest of them are working their way up there. They decide that they are going to spread amongst themselves a codeword or phrase that means that they are meeting. The phrase that they come up with is that Felicia is going to go up and read her bible.