Thursday, September 22, 2022 - Big Brother 24 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 24 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/topic/143552-general-bb-discussion/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB24-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Tiki Bar across from the HoH Room (TB)
Car theme bedroom (CBR)
Space age theme bedroom (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

Overnights...

12:01am BBT Monte asks Taylor if they can shower together. She says OK. She hopes one of them gets the HoH room next week (It is closed during F3). BB talls the HG to not talk about production. Taylor says have some respect, Britt is sleeping. BB repeats it more quietly.

12:03am BBT Turner/Monte/Taylor are playing cards at the DT and not talking. 

12:40am BBT Taylor says welcome back to Midnight with Monte, I'm your host, Taylor McKenzie. Turner says if that was regular milk he drank, he'd be having WC troubles. The tea kettle whistles and Monte turns off the stove. Taylor thanks him.

1:15am Monte says last game, he's starting to get tired. BB says Peanut Butter. That's all I need, Turner says, BB has my back. Taylor laughs. I love you, BB, Turner says. 

1:30am BBT The card game is over. Monte puts the food away and takes out the trash. He's an expert in trash. Turner asks if he needs help but Monte says no. Turner heads to the WA to begin his bedtime ADLs.

1:35am BBT Taylor is washing dishes in the KT. Monte comes up behind her and puts his arms around her. We're in public, she reminds him. 

1:50am BBT Monte joins Taylor in HoH & they kiss. The shower is running. They kiss again. It seems you missed me last night, Taylor says. They kiss again. Perhaps, Monte says. They kiss. A little alone time is good, she says, kissing and putting her arms around his neck.

1:55am BBT Turner throws a towel over the shower door for privacy, saying she's taller than the average woman. Feeds cut to Britt sleeping in the GBR for the remainder of the night.

10:15am BBT Good morning, HG! Turner is in the KT, Monte is out of bed in the dark HoH; Taylor is still in bed. Britt is still in the GBR bed.

10:37am BBT Taylor is alone in HoH. Monte/Britt/Turner are at the DT downstairs, talking about the evicted HG. 

11:30am BBT Taylor is downstairs eating breakfast. Monte is in the KT washing breakfast dishes. Britt is in the WA getting read for the day. Either Turner or Brittany will be evicted by Monte today during a live eviction show.

11:55am BBT Britt is napping in the SBR. Taylor is alone at the DT, going over noms, Festie Besties, and comps. I played 9 Vetos, she mutters, and couldn't win one. That's embarassing! If she doesn't go home this week, she can win the whole thing.

12:02pm BBT Taylor says only 7 HG were HoH. That's crazy. No one has faced eviction on eviction night as much as her. She sat 5 times and Terrance only faced eviction 4 times. She takes a deep breath and sighs. Finally, she gets up and cleans up her dishes.

12:17pm BBT Monte/Turner cross paths in the KT. Monte jokes he needed this experience to learn about van life. Taylor heads to the WA and rummages through a drawer before heading up to HoH to start packing to move back downstairs. 

12:20pm BBT Turner is packing for the eviction ceremony in the CBR. He is dutifully folding his clothes & rolling his socks. He heads to the KT, looks in the fridge, rummages through the snacks, then goes to the SR & looks through the pantry, coming back w/a loaf of bread.

12:30pm BBT Turner is making a sandwich in the KT. Taylor is packing in the HoH. She heads into the WA and Monte can be seen in the HoH shower. Turner is heating some butter in the frying pan. He's cooking an egg to go with his bagel. Taylor is packing up toiletries in HoH.

12:42pm BBT Taylor runs downstairs, then trips on her way back up. Nothing happened, she tells Turner at the DT, I'm great. Monte is out of the shower. He asks if she's all backed? She's going to take a shower and do her hair. 

12:52pm BBT Turner is shuffling cards at the DT. Monte walks through on his way to the CBR and says hi. Taylor remembers her HoH basket and takes it downstairs. Monte says he can't believe it, their last time in HoH. He dances to some music. 

12:55am BBT Taylor realizes she left her jumpsuit in HoH & takes it downstairs. She returns to HoH & Monte asks if she needs him for anything. No, she says, she's down to shower stuff, she should be gold. Monte heads back down. ditches her HoH bathrobe & washes her face.

1:00pm BBT Turner is shuffling cards at the DT. Monte asks for help folding a bandana. He says he's joing Turner's bandana cult. They start playing cards. Monte accuses Turner of cheating by looking at his cards in the mirror. Taylor wraps up her last HoH shower.

1:20pm BBT Someone is going to be a rich man, Monte tells Turner, discounting Taylor's chances. Monte says you yankees sure can count cards. Turner calls Monte a city slicker. Britt is sleeping in the SBR. 

1:40pm BBT I have quite the decision to make, Monte tells Turner over cards. Britt is up in the GBR and heads to the WA. Turner asks where Route 66 is (right through the middle of the country, IL to CA). Monte's surprised he doesn't know because of the "van life". 

1:50pm BBT Monte hopes the last days go quickly. The cards are the only thing keeping him sane. What did they do before? Turner says they played category games and watched Alyssa run around the house. Taylor/Britt are in the WA working on their hair.

2:02pm BBT Monte says most of the time he forgets he's on TV but sometimes gets a stomach flutter. Turner wonders what to call his coffee house. Monte says Coffee Shack to go with Rug Shack. Turner likes it but doesn't have the money. If he wins, that'll be his project.

2:04pm BBT If Monte wins, he'll hire a sales team and fitnes coach for his brand, Taylor Fit. He doesn't want to have to be there 100% of the time. He also wants his travel podcast. And he wants the van, for sure. He will use the money or get a loan.

2:06pm BBT Turner tells Monte about his magazine, which features new artists and is edited by him. You like writing, Monte asks? He likes the layout design and publishing but not so much writing. He also makes clothes one item at a time. He wants an online store.

2:18PM BBT

Brittany is borrowing some nail products from Taylor. 

Taylor: Brittany, I feel like I failed.

Britt: You didn't fail. I knew the only way I would stay this week is if I win.

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-162761’38”.png

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-163148’40”.png

Turner and Monte are playing cards at the dining table.

[Paramount Plus crashed, so that's all I've got for now. -MamaLong]

2:27pm BBT She's not done yet. In the GBR, Britt tells Taylor Turner, not Monte, should get credit for Michael's eviction. She will die on that hill. Monte can claim he set Turner up, but it was Turner who actually did it and he's still there. 

2:30pm BBT Britt tells Taylor she hopes they'll be lifelong friends. She's excited to shed the game. She tells Taylor to get to the F2 chairs and she'll pay her back, not with money, but with her key. YYou can do it. You've been studying!

2:32pm BBT Taylor tells Britt she has a lot to be proud of. She hit the block 5 times. She played 8 Vetos and won 4. She helped Michael win OTEV by laying out the pieces for him. Britt didn't even know her own stats and thanks Taylor. You played a team game, Taylor says.

2:34pm BBT Britt says she wished she had believed in herself more. The dust will settle, Taylor assures her, life is more than 40 episodes. I was betrayed by Michael, Britt says, but it's just a game. He loved the game.

2:36pm BBT Britt doesn't want to look back and say it was just a summer. She hopes she wasn't portrayed badly as the crazy hypnogirl. She asks if Monte was ever going to honor Big Brochella to F4. Taylor says Monte was all about the Dog Pound. The man thing, Britt says.

2:38pm BBT Britt says Monte did her dirty when she was loyal to him. She was all in on their F3 deal. She doesn't think she could vote Monte over Turner. If Monte claims a clean game in his F2 speech, she'll stand up in her chair.

2:40pm BBT Britt is glad she had 2 weeks without Michael to play her own game. You played, baby girl, Taylor tells her. Britt hopes she's seen as an underdog and had some fans rooting for her. She apologizes for the vote (for Alyssa). She loves Taylor to death.

2:45pm BBT Britt says she's already thought of what she'll say to Taylor when she votes for her to win BB. She'll say, where did that vote go Week 10? She knew her *ss was grass and Taylor was safe, that's why she voted for Alysa.

2:48pm BBT Britt tells Taylor she is the best person, she felt so alone last week and Taylor was there for her. Taylor says she'll never fault Britt for trusting who she trusted. Taylor asked how the vote happend with JCM. Britt says she sighed dejectedly. 

2:50pm BBT Britt says her vote probably didn't help the story. But it was good TV, Taylor says. Will Monte take you F2? Yes, Taylor says. He sees getting out Turner as a big move. Britt respects that but won't vote for him. Monte could take out Turner this week.

2:55pm BBT Britt/Taylor hug. Britt goes to the WA to put on some press-on nails. Taylor pops into the CBR to talk with Turner and Monte. Turner sees something he forgot to pack. Don't worry about it, Taylor tells him. Monte says it's 3pm. Taylor realizes she's got to get busy with her face and hair.

The feeds stayed off until 11:52PM.  When they returned, we quickly learned that Turner had won the first part of the three-part HoH competition. Turner will go on to compete on finale night, live, against the winner of the second part.

• morty unpinned this topic

Pre-Show Afternoon Updates

3:00pm BBT The HG color-coordinate their eviction night outfits around green/brown/blue. Turner is going to wear what he has on because he packed everything else. Britt says they'll film the recap episode right after eviction, so whatever he wears is will be in that.

3:02pm BBT Taylor can't believe Turner actually packed, she jokes he's being disrspectful to Monte. She says she loves that Britt thought she'd be mad but she loves her. Britt says Taylor is a better person than her. I wish we had spent more time together, Taylor says.

3:15pm BBT Monte/Turner playing cards at the DT, spending their prize money in their heads. Turner would give his mom money so she never had to worry again. He could buy his mom a hotel (not with just $750k). He doesn't know if a hotel would help his mom. 

3:17pm BBT Maybe his mom could run the hotel, Monte suggests to Turner (yeah, that sounds like work, not financial freedom). Monte wants to break the cycle in his family where he won't need his kids to take care of him in his old age. Monte eats some pasta.

3:19pm BBT Turner hopes DRs will be over now (nope). In the GBR, Britt/Taylor talk pageants. It's really just training for Reality TV now, she says. Britt hopes she's gained at least one follower. You have me, Taylor says. Maybe 14 more, Britt hopes. Probably not Nicole.

3:26pm BBT BB tells Britt she cannot talk about Production. I'm leaving, she complains, are you going to give me a Penalty Nom? Taylor tells her that Michael told Alyssa that Britt was lying about her job and questioning if her wedding ring was real.

3:29pm BBT Britt says Michael would use personal things & omit some details to make it sound worse. That's the nature of the game, Taylor says. Minds will run, Britt agrees. I will always bet on myself now, I wasted too much time betting on Michael. Best 2 weeks w/o him.

3:35pm BBT Taylor tells Britt that Terrance was pitching she should go instead of Kyle. She wants to tell the flea story (Terrance's theory that fleas latch onto people). You mean like me to Michael, Britt asks? She hopes BB shows her more in charge & not just following.

3:36pm BBT Turner says Megan's brother went through boot camp and there was no contact for 3 months. BB is like that except less intense. He took a real-estate class but never took the test. He has 5 years to pass if he wants to become a real-estate agent.

3:39pm BBT Britt says she could sense Michael stopped listening to her. She'd ask what's going on and he'd tell her to talk to other people. Turner say she designs 5-6 logos per month. Monte wants Turner to design a logo for his travel podcast.

3:50pm BBT Britt asks why Turner got a heads up? No one gave her a heads up. Taylor says she wanted to. Taylor worries about the first couple weeks and what she said. Whatever she said, she'll own it. She looks at the camera and says these are Target sweatpants. Fashion.

4:00pm BBT Britt is applying her press-on nails in the GBR. Taylor heads into the KT and says her hair is longer than in the Mem Wall picture. It was down to her shoulders before, Monte quips, now it's down to her nipples (he would know). 

4:15pm BBT Monte says if he had a son, he wouldn't name him Monte because his brother was jealous Monte was Monte Jr after their dad. Do your parents want grandkids, Turner asks? They'v edropped hints, Monte says, no rush but don't wait too long. FotH.

Post-Show Updates

11:53pm BBT Feeds return after the F3 HoH Part I. Tuenr can't believe he won the spinning one. Taylor thinks Michael will have a lot of influence in the Jury. She doesn't think it will be a landslide vote for any of them. She thinks she has Indy and Jasmine's vote.

11:55pm BBT Taylor/Turner are looking at the Mem Wall as the F3 game begins. She thinks the Jury will say Turner's game moves were stronger. Turner argues in recent years, the vote has been more based on social game. Britt said Turner is a lock to win, Taylor says.

11:57pm BBT Turner says Taylor has a great story (for the Jury). Jasmine will vote for anyone but him. Taylor thinks she'll change her mind. Turner says the Finale will be a 2 hour live show. They wonder when the recap and Part 1 episode will air. 

• morty locked this topic