Thursday, September 8, 2022 - Big Brother 24 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 24 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/topic/143552-general-bb-discussion/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB24-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Tiki Bar across from the HoH Room (TB)
Car theme bedroom (CBR)
Space age theme bedroom (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

12:15am BBT The lights are off in the CBR where Terrance is sleeping. 

1:46am BBT The HG are in the KT talking about BB20. Alyssa says it was crazy Swaggy proposed at the Finale after he and Baleygh were only in the house together for 2 weeks. Alyssa didn't get Kaitlyn's strategy. But she was good TV, Michael says. 

9:30AM BBT

Alyssa is asleep in the Golf Pro Bedroom clutching Kyle's gold blanket. Turner is in the bed to her right and Britt is on her left.

image.thumb.png.d886e5637ce13822bf3f5b5068c671f3.png

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-142531’04”.png

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-142335’50”.png

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-142609’25”.png

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-143033’37”.png

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-143028’48”.png

12:25PM BBT

The feeds have returned. Monte is in bed. Turner, Michael, Alyssa and Brittany are in the kitchen prepping food.

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-142518’38”.png

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-142525’36”.png

1:05PM BBT

Michael is studying the comps and days in the Space Age Bedroom.

1:55PM BBT

image.thumb.png.c4e609cc43574874db2c97ac3829a6d9.pngimage.thumb.png.eb9c23eb093d70470ce45ba778dc99c6.pngimage.thumb.png.ac977b15dfe5daff7aa21c5e683d262e.png

Appologies for any overlap...

9:30am BBT Alyssa is asleep in the Golf Pro Bedroom clutching Kyle's gold blanket. Turner is in the bed to her right and Britt is on her left.

10:30am BBT FotH for HoH LD

12:25pm BBT feeds return and the HG have returned to their pre-HoH LD positions. Monte is in bed, Turner/Michael/Alyssa/Britt are in the KT prepping lunch. Alyssa tells Taylor she enjoyed sleeping in the GBR and talking to people, compared to being alone in the SBR.

12:40pm BBT Alyssa/Taylor talk about Jasmine expecting the HG to wait on her. I'm not your personal servant, Taylor says to ghosts of Jasmine past. Alyssa had a BF who always valet parked his car. She's not impressed by people who do things for looks.

12:43pm BBT Taylor dated a boy in collge for a year and a half. That goes by quickly in college. He wanted to marry her but she knew it wasn't long term. She says there was cheating. Marriage in college is like a middle-school way of thinking. 

1:05pm BBT Michael is in the SBR, studying comps and days. Terrance is in the shower. They talk about what they are wearing tonight. Britt is in the KT. Alyssa tells her that on live feeds, you can't hide from viewers - they see all sides of you. 

1:10pm BBT Britt says her parents still treat her their little girl. Alyssa has reached the stage where she and her mom are friends, but she's guarded talking about them. Outside the house, Alyssa and her dad facetime for hours. 

1:13pm BBT The HoH LD was an hour early. Alyssa is going to shower early in case the show is early tonight because of football (football always preempts BB). She hasn't really practiced her speech tonight. She's not going to cry. BB really hasn't told them anything yet.

1:20pm BBT Alyssa tells Britt that the shower is her safe space. Britt wants to wash her hair. It's not dirty but she didn't have a chance to style it last time. Alyssa's natural hair dries wavvy. 

1:30pm BBT Britt slept during HoH LD. Alyssa says Turner was cute all snuggled on the floor. Neither of them had a chance to listen to Michael's Katy Perry HoH music. Michael says Turner listened to it for 5 hours straight during LD. They wonder if HNs are over. 

1:35pm BBT Michael fixes the dishwasher. Britt worries it will be a DE. Michael does too. If we survive, it will be good, she says. Michael gets in the shower and Britt talks to Alyssa about meditation. Monte is asleep in the CBR, Taylor in the GBR. 

1:50pm BBT Terrance finishes packing his suitcase with his blue DF blanket. He takes it to the SR, then heads up to the HNR. He looks around at the arranged chairs and floaties, then says he's ready and looks at the camera. He stands. He sits. He shuts his eyes.

1:56pm BBT Controll your emotions, Terrance tells himself, then begins silently rehearsing his eviction speech in the HNR, demonstrating with his hands. Give it to me one more time, he concludes. In the WA, Michael is shaving and Britt is styling her hair. 

2:05pm BBT Terrance practices his speech again, this time audible at a whisper. He thanks everyone, says DJ Showtime out, and bows. If I smoked something, he says, it would have been a mic drop. He sits in the pool lawn chair and runs through his speech again. 

2:10pm BBT Maybe he won't say Mic drop. Terrance stands and goes through his speech one more time. That's fire, he says, that's fire right there. He runs through it again. I needed that, Terrance tells the camera and heads downstairs.

2:20pm BBT Wearing his fedora hat, Terrance finishes packing his bag in the CBR. He lays in bed quietly. The other HG are in the WA in various stages of primping for the live show. Alyssa worries about double comps - what if BB splits the house again? 

2:25pm BBT Alyssa asks Monte if everything is OK with the vote? Monte says he'll be shocked if it goes different (than Terrance). He starts trimming his hair. He's had the same barber since he was 12, he was like an uncle watching him grow up. He was 12 then & 6'4" now.

#BB24 2:35pm BBT Monte tells Alyssa it's almost 3pm, time for the mock vote. It's usally between 3-4pm. He asks what their mock vote was during DF. Attack by a shark or mauled by a bear, Alyssa says (sounds like their category games. Wonder where they got the idea).

2:46pm BBT Taylor is asleep in bed in the GBR. Terrance is contemplating life in the CBR. The rest of the HG are finishing getting ready. FotH for the live double eviction show.

8:08PM BBT

The feeds have returned.

Alyssa: It's crazy, Michael went from HOH to evicted in the same night.

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-143339’38”.png

Alyssa whispers to Monte and Turner that Michael went on a rant with her and said Brittany had been lying about everything.

Monte says they all have reason to put Brittany on the block, and he is sure that is exactly what she is thinking about right now. 

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-143342’41”.png

Monte: I think we got a solid group here (the three of them)

Turner says he is going to go check on Brittany and make sure she is okay.

8:23PM BBT

Britt, Taylor, Monte, Turner and Alyssa pack Michael's things. 

Bob: Brittany, please go to the Diary Room, downstairs

Britt: Okay, let's go have some fun, guys

Turner says he hopes he gets an HoH letter

They all agree that Michael will be back to play All Stars

Turner: He was the best player, ever

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-143353’14”.png

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-143353’03”.png

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-143353’30”.png

Alyssa: Now this room is empty because I'm moving out

Taylor: Yay

They discuss Michael's exit and agree it was an iconic exit.

Monte: He played us. He's like, I have one thing to say and we were all waiting then he walks out.

8:28PM BBT

I'm out for the night. -MamaLong

8:39pm BBT Monte Taylor Alyssa Talking about how everyone is going to be shocked at Jury house. Talking about the HOH comp on how they tried to remember the colors and orders 

Monte comments the pink looked purple and Alyssa agrees. They talk about how they tried to remember order. 

8:41pm BBT Monte said he is happy to be here with you guys. Taylor is finishing zipping and latching Michaels luggage

Alyssa says she hope Brittany is ok in there. 

8:43pm BBT Monte says Michael says Brittany is lying about who she is about her job about everything..

Alyssa agrees and adds he said to me that Brittany has told him everything anyone has ever said to him and some of the stuff she said is horrific! 

8:44pm BBT chat switches to when they see loved ones again. How emotional it will be 

8:45pm BBT  Taylor says Terrance was lying about everything, Taylor is saying Terrance told her that everyone was throwing her under the bus. Monte denied Turner denied..Taylor continues ..

Taylor said Terrance called her a Brat peace and love no offense but your a brat. 
She said he tried to flip the vote on her twice and when he didn’t get his way he voted for me to stay 

8:48pm BBT WBRB message

8:49pm BBT feeds back 

Turner is talking and walking with Brittany  and they are outside bathroom workout area she is emotional and says I know I am next 

Turner says something about the leftovers and having to use her as a pawn and she say it really was the best case scenario 

8:51pm BBT Turner says he doesn’t have good jury management 

and Brittany says yours is better than mine ..I was used to do someone dirty work and get information. She is truly hurt by him throwing her under the bus. 

8:53pm BBT Turner is upset with what he said about the LGBTQ, and it had nothing to do with that, he did what he had to do to get further in the game. 

8:54pm BBT Turner gives Brittany a big hug and tells her if she ever wants to talk or need s anything and wants to talk he is always the last one up, come talk to him 

8:55pm BBT Brittany comes in and joins Monte and Alyssa and asks if they got Michaels toiletries bag. And his crew shampoo it’s a big huge black bottle. Monte says he didn’t see it but they got his bag 

8:56pm BBT Alyssa leaves and finds it and her and Turner joke about it being a 3 in 1 shampoo conditioner and body wash 

8:56pm BBT Alyssa says it smells really good and hopes it doesn’t leak ..but he uses a 3 in 1! And they all question if they got everything. 

8:58pm BBT Brittany asks did you guys find the friendship bracelets ? They made? And Monte says oh yeah they are in the one see thru pocket and Alyssa says it was all in with his headbands. 

9:00pm BBT Turner and Monte in CBR joking about the bandanas and Turner says they give me super powers! He said I look like I am wearing a wig! Monte says you got Pooch hair! 

Monte jokes what a day ..Terrance stops out like Daniel and Michael stops out like Terrance. 

9:01pm BBT Monte said what are you thinking about ..Turner said Megan writing a letter they laugh about that. Monte talks about how the HOH went down and how during Veto the rope was going to pull the whole tower thing down. 

Turner was agreeing and saying how the rope was Monte says we just got control of the game we just gotta keep going 

9:04pm BBT Turner says I can’t belive I swore on tv, Monte said when, Turner said when he said that stuff I said That’s Fucked up dude 

Monte starts to whisper when they hear someone and Monte yells Taylor? 
Taylor enters room and they talk about sleepovers and rotating rooms 

then Taylor asks are you talking with them. They both say no 

9:07pm BBT Taylor asks if they had a final 4 with in the leftovers  and they share they did and she asked when it broke up . She talks about a final three he had with Brittany and Michael called the outsiders

9:09pm BBT Turner says his plan was always exactly how it happened tonight.

Monte says he was thinking the comp was the balls being thrown but was glad when it wasn’t . 

9:10pm BBT Monte goes on to say that Michael asked him if he was really going to do this to him? It wasn’t fair his rope broke ..and Monte says WTF does that have to do with anything dude. 

9:11pm BBT they all agree Michael would have won the game if they didn’t take him out now.

9:12pm BBT Taylor said she loved his exit ..she loves the drama that was King! 
Monte said as a Super Fan of the game he had to have the thought in the back of his mind that he had to win all the comps to stay in the house 

[I gotta get up so I am out! ~ Witch67]

Edited by morty
Corrected time zone

Apologies for any duplicates...

8:08pm BBT Feeds return. It's crazy, Alyssa says, Michael went from HoH to eviction in the same night. Alyssa whispers to Monte/Turner that Michael went on a rant w/her & said Britt had been lying about everything.

8:11pm BBT Monte tells Alyssa/Turner everything Michael said was true and they have all the reasons they need to put Britt on the block & that's what she's thinking about right now. We have a solid group of there, he says. Taylor goes to check on Britt.

8:13pm BBT Britt is in the SBR. Taylor says at least you didn't have to vote against Michael. Michael should have remembered it was just a game. In the KT, Turner says Britt tried to turn them against each other. He thinks they'll get messages from home this next week.

8:15pm BBT Monte tells Alyssa that Michael put a big target on his own back by winning comps he didn't need to win. Alyssa didn't think he would go out like that. She thought he'd accept hugs. 

8:17pm BBT Turner comes in updates them on Britt. She's going to say all sorts of sh*t, Alyssa says. They just need her to not win. In the SBR, Britt asks Taylor for another hug. The HG's start packing Michael's bags. 

8:39pm BBT Monte/Taylor/Alyssa say the JH will be shocked when Michael arrives. Talk turns to the HoH comp. Monte says the pink looked purpose and Alyssa agrees. (To me, the orange looked yellow) 

8:41pm BBT Monte says he's happy to be here with you guys. Taylor zips up Michael's bags. Britt is in the DR and Alyssa hopes she's OK in there. Monte thinks she's lying about her job & everything. Alyssa agrees - Britt told Michael everything they said to her.

8:45pm BBT Taylor says Terrance also was lying about everything. He told her everyone was throwing him under the bus. Monte/Turner deny it. Taylor says he called her a brat. Peace, love and no offense, but you're a brat. He tried to flip the vote on her twice.

8:49pm BBT Britt is out of the DR. Turner is keeping her company in the WA. She's very emotional and says she knows she's next. Turner says The Leftovers still need to get Alyssa out and she may go up as a pawn. Britt says that would be the beset case scenario.

8:51pm BBT Turner admits he doesn't have good Jury management. Britt says yours is better than mine. I was used to do someone else's dirty work and get info. She's truly hurt by being thrown under the bus by Michael. 

8:53pm BBT Turner is upset about what Michael said about being LGBTQ. What he did had nothing to do with that. He nominated Michael because it was good for his game. Turner gives Britt a hug & says he's always available to talk, he's up late, come talk to him.

8:55pm BBT Britt joins Monte/Alyssa in the KT. Did they get Michael's toiletries bag? His Crew shampoo in the big black bottle? Monte didn't see the bottle but they got his bag. Alyssa goes to find the bottle. Turner jokes it's a 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner & bodywash.

8:57pm BBT Alyssa returns and says it smells good. She hopes it doesn't leak and think it's funny he uses a 3-in-1. Britt mentions Michael's friendship bracelets. In the see-thru pocket, Monte asks? It was in with his headbands, Alyssa says. 

9:00pm BBT In the CBR, Turner/Monte joke about the head bandanas. They give me super powers, Turner claims. I look like I'm wearing a wig. You have Pooch hair, Monte says, what a day - Terrance stomps out like Daniel and Michael stomps out like Terrance!

9:02pm BBT Turner says he's just thinking about Megan writing a letter. They talk about the comps. Monte thought pulling on the rope would pull the turntable tower down. Turner says they have control of the game, they just need to keep it going.

9:04pm BBT I can't believe I swore on live TV, Turner says. When, Monte asks? I said that's f*cked up, dude (when Michael said he was putting him up because he was gay). Monte starts to whisper but Taylor comes in so talk turns to sleepovers and rotating BRs.

9:06pm BBT Taylor asks if Monte/Taylor are talking with them (Britt/Alyssa)? No, they say. She asks if there was a F4 within The Leftovers. They say yes but it died when The Leftovers formed but they pretended it was still there for Kyle's benefit.

#BB24 9:07pm BBT Taylor tells them about her F3 with Michael/Britt called The Outsiders. In the SBR, Britt is crying to Alyssa. I can't speak for anyone else, but I still care for you. I know it sucks to lose someone you're close to. Process the emotions tomorrow, she says.

#BB24 9:08pm BBT Britt tells Alyssa she has no clue if anyone will trust her. She doesn't know who Michael was talking to saying all these things. She feels like she's starting over & doesn't know what to do. She regrets not seeing who Michael was.

9:09pm BBT Turner says tonight happened the way he planned. Monte is glad the Veto comp wasn't throwing balls. Michael asked if Monte was really going to do this to him? It's not his fault his rope broke. Monte says WTF did that have to do with anything?

9:10pm BBT Britt says she always thinks of others, outside the house too. Alyssa understands wanting to make others happy before yourself. It's a bad cycle. Britt should have severed ties with Michael a long time ago. 

9:11pm BBT Turner/Monte/Taylor all agree that if they hadn't gotten Michael out, he would have won the game. Turner loved his exit - that drama was king. Monte says Michael had to have known as a SuperFan that he had to win all the comps to stay in the house. 

9:12pm BBT Britt says she doesn't have many friends back home. Michael will be your friend after this, Alyssa says. Michael thought I was dead weight, Britt realizes. Alyssa thinks Michael will be America's Favorite (yeah, maybe not).

9:13pm BBT She gives Britt a hug. She's here any time Britt needs her, she can turn off game and just talk. She knows Terrance told people she was manipulative but she's really not. 

9:14pm BBT In the KT, Monte says if Turner hadn't gotten that last color right, there would have been a 4-way tie (that would have sent production scrambling because they have everything timed to the second). Alyssa takes Michael's bag to the SR. FotH for HoH comp.

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic