Tuesday, August 23, 2022 - Big Brother 24 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 24 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/topic/143552-general-bb-discussion/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB24-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Tiki Bar across from the HoH Room (TB)
Car theme bedroom (CBR)
Space age theme bedroom (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

5:00AM BBT

The Brochellas are sleeping. We have not had feeds on the backyard (Dyre Fest) since Saturday). There is really nothing new to report. The Brochellas continually talk about wishing they knew what was going on with Dyre Fest, and we know Dyre Fest is wishing they knew about what's going on in the house. 

11:50am BBT BB woke the HG up about an hour ago and there's still very little action. Taylor was in the KT for a short time. There is a lot of FotH. Presumably BB is trying to get the HG out of bed.

1:30pm BBT The Big Brochella HG leave HoH. Taylor says the DyreFest HG were in the house this morning (while they were in HoH LD). BB said they were doing maintenance in the BY.

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-119481’28”.png

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-119482’08”.png

1:39PM BBT

Britt and Michael discuss the vote in the Space Age Bedroom.

Britt: The backlash for voting Monte is so much more than it might be of those remaining than it would be for voting Jasmine. Like who?  Alyssa and Terrance are mad? SO what.

Michael: Terrance can't play anyway.

Britt: Yeah

Michael: I think Alyssa would still go after Monte.  

Britt: Yeah, I do, too. I wish there was a double eviction for just in here.

Michael: Yes

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-119525’22”.png

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-119522’30”.png

2:20PM BBT

Jasmine is prepping food in the kitchen.

2:24PM BBT

Taylor and Monte are discussing living inside all week compared to Dyre Fest.

Monte:: We haven't had it in a while. (backyard)

Taylor: It has been seven days.

Monte: The time will come. I'd rather have this than be exposed all 7 days.

Taylor: It's moreso the bugs that bother me.

Monte: Yeah, 'cause you you can always find shade.

Taylor: And I am a pro at finding shade.

Monte: You are! Master of the Shade!

Taylor: Tomorrow is day 50.

2:32PM BBT

Taylor suggests a Burgers and Brew Party for dinner tonight followed by a ME-ditation, "instead of meditation, it's ME-ditation with face masks and self care."

Monte: Give me the routine, please.

Britt is meditating in the Space AGe Bedroom.

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-119961’38”.png

2:54PM BBT

Taylor is happy with her "Fluff and Fold" laundry service.

Monte is on his way to the gym to workout.

Jasmine is still prepping food.

5:50PM BBT

The feeds have returned and we now have eyes and ears on the backyard.

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-119775’55”.png

5:51PM BBT

Kyle and Turner are talking about tv shows and enjoying the pool..

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-120162’30”.png

6:04PM BBT

Joseph and Alyssa are prepping food at their camp stove.

Alyssa: Everytime I think about it, I can't believe it!

Joe: What?

ALyssa: That we are living out here.

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-119790’21”.png

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-119790’18”.png

Terrance is flossing his teeth with some sort of paper label. Joseph tastes the hot dog.

Alyssa: What are your thoughts? Do you eat normal hot dogs, ever?

Joe: I mean, nothing like what I'm used to eating. But, for a vegetarian, it's doable.

Bob asks them to put lower the outside awnings. Alyssa and Joseph begin the task.

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-119791’32”.png

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-119791’47”.png

Joseph: Kyle, do you want a veggie wiener? Terrance?

Terrance says he will eat some of the beans. Kyle is on his way over for a wiener.

6:13PM BBT

Kyle, Terrance, Alyssa and Joseph sit at the table for their dinner.

Joseph: The ants find everything. This is a cough drop.

He opens it! "Disgusting! There are ants all over this cough drop."

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-120184’59”.png

6:25PM BBT

The four of them are now playing Chinese Checkers.

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-120196’57”.png

Screenshotter--StreamBigBrother2021LiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-119814’25”.png

6:30PM BBT

WBRB

*I am out for the night.  -MamaLong

6:10pm BBT Terrance and Alyssa wonder why BB installed a roof over the BY. Itprovides some shelter from the sun but does take away the breeze. Alyssa hopes they open it up tomorrow (this maybe the maintenance that the indoor HG thought was going on while on HoH LD).

6:45pm BBT Turner and Alyssa are playing cornhole in the BY. He mentions he is off the block, so Terrance used the Veto. Joe says he would owe Terrance if he broke a tie and took him off the block. He has Turner's vote. Terrance doesn't respond.

6:55pm BBT Joe wants wants Turner to witness that he owes Terrance a favor, even if it costs him the game. You give me a 2nd life, he persists, I'll make sure I give you one too. Terrance isn't responding. Alyssa is called to the DR (the BY balcony). Game talk ends.

7:10pm BBT Kyle/Alyssa joking around and Kyle confirms he's on the block. They discuss their plans after the season. Turner joins them and planning ends. Inside, Jasmine/Taylor are at the DT, and Michael is in the KT. Brittany is just milling about.

7:15pm BBT Turner is in the hammock and Kyle is laying in a blanket on some cusions to the side. Turner is quizzing Kyle on movies he's seen (or not seen). Brittany/Michael head up to the loft for some bumper pool. 

7:41pm BBT At Big Brochella, Jasmine/Taylor are in the loft watching Monte/Michael play bumper pool. At Dyre Fest, Terrance/Alyssa are on the hammock, w/Kyle on the ground beside and Joe leaning against the BY wall. Terrance is under the tent. It's Monte vs. Taylor now.

7:50pm BBT Joe continues campaigning to Terrance with his 2nd life offer. You and Alyssa won't go home next week. Don't take this the wrong way because I'm Arabic, but I'm going to bomb the place, I'll make so much smoke you and Alyssa can hide in it. 

7:55pm BBT Joe tells Terrance he'll make sure he gets to play the game he wanted to play. He's been on the block 4 times. If anyone deserves a second life in the game, it's you, not me. 

8:00pm BBT Terrance tells Alyssa he hopes Monte is gone (from Big Brochella) and Kyle/Alyssa win HoH. They discuss how to handle going back inside knowing about The Leftovers. (from this, it sounds like if Turner forces a tie, Alyssa/Terrance plan to evict Joe.)

8:15pm BBT Joe/Turner are on the hammock, with Kyle back in his spot on the ground. Kyle doesn't mind the food but the ants are the worst part of being outside. 

8:20pm Kyle/Turner speculate how Michael/Brittany would have played w/o each other. Turner doesn't see what Britt adds to Michael's game but can see what she gets from his. T tells Alyssa if she or Kyle win HoH, they should nom Michael/Taylor. Alyssa says Taylor/Monte.

8:22pm BBT Terrance thinks Monte will be gone inside (they presume Michael/Brittany have chosen a side). Joetells Turner/Kyle Michael is smart and doesn't talk much. Turner wonders if every season has this many alliances and just doesn't show them all. 

8:30pm BBT Terrances is on a pool chair with Ayssa. She asks him why he was upset earlier? Joe was irritating him, he says. Get out of here, shut up with that goofy stuff (edited). Kyle/Alyssa start playing cornhole. Inside, Jasmine/Monte are playing chess in the loft.

9:00pm BBT Add Beavis and Butthead to the list of things Kyle has never seen. Kyle/Joe are playing Team Cornhole against Alyssa/Turner. Inside, Monte is teaching Jasmine how to play chess in the loft. Michael is watching. BB won't let Taylor nap.

9:00pm BBT Add Beavis and Butthead to the list of things Kyle has never seen. Kyle/Joe are playing Team Cornhole against Alyssa/Turner. Inside, Monte is teaching Jasmine how to play chess in the loft. Michael is watching. BB won't let Taylor nap.

9:35pm BBT Kyle/Alyssa at the DyreFest table. He's painting something on her nails. The chess game between Monte and Jasmine continues in the Big Brochella loft.

9:37pm BBT Kyle tells Alyssa he's nervous going back into the house in 2 days. Today was a lot. Today and yesterday, Alyssa says. Yesterday for sure, Kyle agrees, holy sh*t! 

10:28pm BBT Joe and Kyle are in the HT at Dyre Fest. Monte is in the KT at Big Brochella. That is all.

Jasmine is watching him eat at the KT counter. He wonders what Indy is doing right now.

• morty unpinned this topic

11:00pm BBT Kyle/Alyssa/Turner/Joe are gathered together in the BY. Alyssa wonders if Kyle/Joe will be able to return inside to pack before the live eviction. They don't think so. 

11:09pm BBT Joe/Kyle/Turner/Alyssa speculate on what is going on inside. The Leftovers is mentioned, which means Turner/Joe know Alyssa knows. They think it will be either Jasmine or Monte evicted, and the remaining Big Brochella HG made a F4. 

11:10pm BBT Joe tells Kyle/Turner/Alyssa Taylor is very close to Michael/Brittany and she tried to pitch a F4 deal. Kyle thinks Michael/Brittany dislike Jasmine more than anything. Joe misses Daniel - he was a cool dude. If Brittany's gone, they joke, all bets are off.

#BB24 11:36pm BBT The DyreFest HG are getting ready for bed, putting their blankets in the dryer to get the ants off. They build little forts out of the cushions to block the BY lights. 

11:50pm BBT Turner tells Alyssa/Kyle/Terrance that if Jasmine won Veto, she could be another number for us. (it would seem that Turner is now on board with a Terrance/Kyle/Alyssa alliance, which could lead to a 4-4 split if Michael/Brittany side with Monte/Taylor).

11:53pm BBT Kyle says if he wins HoH, he'd put up Monte/Taylor and backdoor Michael. 

• morty locked this topic