NIKE sponsoring BB HG's??

RedShan

Will just said Nike gave him some things for the show...are you kidding? He couldn't afford to pay for it himself seeing as how he's a DOCTOR & a MILLION DOLLAR WINNER!! LOL I wonder if any other HG's have a "corporate" sponsor. I just really had no clue!

She didn't say anything, but I guess it's highly possible....and great advertising for the sponsors, too, I guess. I just really never even thought about companies giving them things for free. Makes me wonder what other companies are in on this cheap advertising. :rolleyes:

Any time you see a product name on a show the product is a sponsor and its advertisine...if you see a pepsi can on a movie, pepsi is a sponsor.

I imagine its the same for reality shows. I do know that some one last year mentioned that they had a fav shirt they couldnt ware because of the brand name on it. Some times if you look at the bottle they are drinking from the label has been taken off.

anyone remember in prevous seasons them bluring out the names of a name brand on a shirt, or something if they were wearing something ?? I might be goin crazy .. but I swear I remember this.

I also remember in season 2, that Boogie was always wearing shirts that said 'Belly' on it, and they let him because he owned the business.

i remember them blocking out the name brand stuff on their shirts...and i remember some of the houseguests complaining that BB went through their clothes they brought and took out a lot of stuff that had name brand logos all over it, but i guess shoes is something they couldnt limit

off this topic, mike is a few years older than he was in BB2.....why is he still wearing those stupid little head bands and basketball outfits (i take notice because i hate,thats why)

Archived