Friday, July 9, 2021 Big Brother 23 Live Feed Updates

#BB23 7:58 PM BBT Feeds cut to WBRB once again. 

#BB23 7:04 PM BBT General chit chat  going on  and feeds cut back to WBRB. 

#BB23 7:14 PM BBT Travis, Xavier, Sarah Whitney Brent and Christian all gathered in the reef room talking about age and how old everyone is feeds cut off again.

#BB23 7:27 PM BBT Feeds come back, Frenchie Sarah Whitney and Travis are in the reef room talking about how they just want to get to know each other and no game talk. 

8:09PM BBT

The DR has allowed Sarah Beth to have Ricola cough drops

Sarah Beth- this is saving my life

8:11PM BBT Feeds cut to WBRB again

8:15PM BBT

Feeds come back to Sarah Beth, Claire, Britini and Frenchie talking about how everyone in the house is constipated. Sarah Beth says that will be her excuse "don't judge my game play, I was constipated; once I go I will play better

Frenchie says the live feeders are like shit up we don't want know that you're constipated. 

They joke that someone out their is tweeting about Frenchie being constipated and it's affecting his game play

Claire: they're like eat spinach, damnit

Sarah Beth: that's my excuse, I'm like don't judge my game; I am constipated. I'll play better when I go

Frenchie mentions that he is very touchy when he sleeps

Big D says  he is going to cuddle with all the guys... that's the switch this season. I'm switching it up

Frenchie says that his wife likes Paul because she has a things for tattoos "she would totally leave me for Paul and I couldn't even be mad at that.

They talk about Britney Haynes DR sessions being so fabulous

Sarah Beth quotes Britney Haynes 'I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener'

Feeds cut to WBRB bubbles

image.thumb.png.66cf7e97620f9a3c2f987a437aec4841.png

[I'm out for the rest of the night y'all.  -MamaLong]

10:15pm Big Brother Time

Kyland, Sarah, and Alyssa are in the Have Not Room.

They are talking about conversations they have had with Frenchie about “his plan”. Kyland says that he will refer any questions about “the plan” to Frenchie.

Alyssa says she is still nervous, but she understands where he is coming from.

Kyland leaves the room, says he is going to speak to Frenchie.

When he leaves Alyssa says she heard conversation in front of Claire that may have been new information for Claire. Sarah says she walked in on a conversation where Claire was upset with Derrick for speaking against, she also says that she heard Frenchie mention a back door possibility. Xavier has come into the room, he agrees that a backdoor is wicked game play on the first eviction. The three of them are talking about the possibility of moving from the Have Not Room to the HOH room.

Alyssa says that Frenchie made her feel like she is a weak player, that he called her the weakest player. She says that Kyland is worried but should not be.

In the HOH room Frenchie is talking to Kyland, Derrick X, and Britini. Frenchie says he selected Kyland because he wanted someone in the veto that would win it. He adds that no one in the box he could select from was an option for him. He says that he couldn't put anyone from his own team on the block, but he felt there was no way Kyland would go home. Frenchie says the wild card competition was a gut wrencher for him. He says he was worried that after the nominations pepe would start to ask questions.

Frenchie leaves the room while the others talk. Britini says she took dance classes, wasn't very good, but she loves to dance and uploads them to you tube.

We get bubbles.

• morty unpinned this topic

10:33pm Big Brother Time

Feeds return with Frenchie and Kyland are whispering in the hallway.  Kyland is talking about the bathroom conversation that Claire overheard and giving advice to Frenchie about who to pick for veto.  He also repeats the earlier conversation from the Have Not Room.

Frenchie decides to “nip it in the bud” and goes to talk to Travis. He tells Travis to not be worried. Kyland joins them, and Frenchie tells Travis that Kyland will be choosing him in the veto with the house guests choice.  Frenchie tells Travis that he should gun for it, and if he feels safe leave it, if not then use it.  Frenchie makes it clear that Alyssa is his target and Kyland is his preferred person to stay in the house.

Frenchie tells them that he wanted to go after Christian, but when Christian was not available he went for Alyssa. Christian comes into the group (they are in the corner of the kitchen) and they also tell him that Travis will be Kyland's house guest choice.

(Somehow Frenchie's HOH room has been overtaken and he has to go in and “borrow” his room—he has wandered the house looking for privacy)

Finally the HOH room is vacant.

Derrick F comes into the room with Frenchie and Christian, they tell him that Kyland is not joining them.

Frenchie tells them that Kyland is going to choose Travis.  Derrick F (Big D) and Christian say that Travis might leave the nominations the same.  Frenchie says he never thought of that. Big D says the two nomination replacements have to be either Travis or Derrick X.

Frenchie says that although people know about the Slaughterhouse but do not know about the Butchers. Christian doesn't want to even refer to the Butchers, he says he doesn't want to mess it up.

Alyssa comes into the room and Big D leaves the room.

Frenchie asks Alyssa how she feels about things. When Frenchie tries to get Christian to mention the Slaughterhouse, Christian says he doesn't get it.  Frenchie tells her to leave the room, he tells Christian they need to invite her into the Slaughterhouse, Christian tells him not to do that because inviting her in could cause a problem if the whole group doesn't approve.

Frenchie asks Whitney 'If a powerhouse alliance is forming are you in?” She says yes. Almost immediately he sends Kyland to the HOH room right in front of Whitney. After they wander around a few minutes, she tells him she wants to know who is in it.  “Everybody you like”, he says.  (Is it just me or is Frenchie a dork?????--grannysue) Now he goes up and kicks Alyssa out.....(yep, he's a dork)....He mentions Whitney joining the Slaughterhouse, Christian says Slaughterhouse is okay but no way Butchers.  Kyland is okay with Alyssa and Whitney coming in, but Whitney makes him nervous, Big D comes in, he is okay with Whitney, but nervous. Frenchie sells the Whitney deal using “parent angle”  and Big D says Whitney is his responsibility if she gets “out of hand”.  The three they are adding are Whitney, Alyssa and Brent.  Christian and Kyland decide to leave the room and become “invited” after the veto tomorrow so the girls won't know they are an afterthought.

Xavier says they will tell the girls they were talking about the veto players tomorrow, and Christian and Kyland leave the room.

Alyssa comes in, Big D and Xavier stay, Frenchie goes to get Whitney,

Frenchie tells the girls that they know the time is coming where they will need to protect each other.  He messes up immediately and tells them about Christian and Kyland.  He dramatically invites them into the alliance.

Hannah comes to the door, Frenchie tells her they are in there talking about the veto and doesn't want her to come into the room.  He lies to her, telling her that someone in the room might think she is working against “him” (possibly Kyland). Hannah comes into the room for a minute to say goodnight (Great opportunity to see everyone who is in the room). 

Big D warns them all about being in a large group together. He says even Hannah may mention having seen them all together already.  Big D says if it isn't going to work, then detonate it, don't back stab each other.

Xavier and Big D leave the room, plan to say Alyssa is bothering Frenchie about the veto.

The plan is to choose one of the 8 in the Slaughterhouse as house guest choice.

Frenchie is giving the remaining people in the room information that they could put together if they think about it.....

Hannah comes back to the room, Alyssa leaves the room.

11:13PM BBT

Frenchie is talking with Britini and Derek in the HoHR when Kyland joins them. Kyland apologizes for interrupting the conversation, but Frenchie invites him saying they are just talking about life. Conversation centers around how obstacles in life make them better/stronger people.

image.thumb.png.855977293bfad1df42bc8bf9b232fb2a.png

Britini is crying. Apparently something happened earlier where Britini apologized to Frenchie and he told her not to say sorry because people make mistakes and if you regret a mistake you won't grow from it.

Frenchie-if we beg to differ we will shake hands and go on about our day

He mentions Brent and how he was totally wrong about him, so he apologized.

11:16PM BBT

Kyland heads to HNR to chat with Alyssa and Sarah Beth. Alyssa is concerned about what to who about "the plan." She thinks she should keep talking like she knows she is going home. Kyland tells her that Derek is going around talking like he knows he is the one going home as a replacement nomination (back door). ALyssa says she wants to talk to Frenchie but everyone is talking to him. Kyland leaves to return to HoHR in hopes of talking with Frenchie. Xavier enters the HNR and they all discuss who is saying what to who and where.

X- I didn't expect to have a backdoor Week One

image.thumb.png.e6906dbe04a5d2fd862fc729cb210fe6.png

They begin discussing the veto competition. Alyssa thinks it will be early. Sarah Beth thinks it will be something mental. Alyssa is upset at Frenchie referring to her as a weaker player. X encourages her to speak her mind. X says he is tired and is getting comfortable on his jet ski bed. Alyssa tells him "please do not sleep there"

Xavier says he needs the Have Not experience and he is going to embrace it.

image.thumb.png.b2498831f169840d87f407f2b20c2f61.png

He says it's not that bad "but my boys are squished"

image.thumb.png.34b2346ab98429df21746b949eaa9f3f.png

Sarah Beth tells Alyssa about X entering the bathroom earlier saying he was "about to drop something hot" but since the ladies were in there he would wait. Tiffany thought he was talking about dance moves and encouraged him to "bust a move." Sarah Beth said she knew he was talking about taking a poop.

Xavier-  I was like 'you people are not listening....sorry Mama' 

Alyssa says she knows she will get called to the DR as she tries to sleep and looks horrible. She covers her face. They all settle and the room gets quiet.

11:30PM BBT

Sarge (BB)- Alyssa, please go to the diary room downstairs

Alyssa throws up her hand "I fucking knew it. I fucking knew it, Bro. And I look like this."

X and Sarah Beth are laughing

X- Yeah Girl, America is gonna love you.

Sarah Beth- Rude; so brutal

Alyssa leaves and X says he is going to experiment to see if they turn the lights on They stay quiet in hopes the lights go out

11:35PM BBT 

Lights go out

X whispers "yes" Sarah Beth whispers "nice"

The cam moves to Tiffany, Hannah and Claire in the bathroom talking about some celebrities they follow

Tiffany- shout out to Detroit....Detroit breeds some winners. We 'aint taking no losses.

Claire and Hannah keep repeating 'ridonkulous'

image.thumb.png.88632d0d1a002323aefec012c35ee165.pngTiffany-Even when we don't win, we still won. Gonna have some Tiffany quotes 'stop tappin'...I'm taking that to my house and mama will say 'you can't talk about production.'

Claire- I like that one

Tiffany tells a funny story about how she bikes but she's not a biker, she just rides around the neighborhood wit her son. She tells about a 13 mile bike ride with a group that was recorded, but her bike was a Tiffany blue bike not meant to ride like that "it would take me and you to lift" when everyone else's bike could be lifted with one hand "and nobody told me" (to get a lighter bike) The ride was recorded and her cousin told her she HAD to watch it back. Everyone was zooming along but Tiffany was pedaling like crazy and working so hard "they said we are doing it again" and Tiffany was like never again

11:42AM BBT

Tiffany and Claire step to the gym to whisper. Tiffany tells Claire that she got some information today: that Whitney's team feels really good with Frenchie's team "so that means we got to get with the Have Not team which I'm not opposed to because Christian is a beast so with you and I can win a competition too...so when this runs its course, Christian is a big competitor, you know, and I think we can see how they can work with us."

Hannah comes in the room and tells the girls she was exposed (chest) on camera and didn't realize...that she hopes it wasn't caught. They hug her "oh no" Tiffany says their real friends (production) will catch it. Tiffany and Claire say goodnight to Hannah

Claire: it's all good

Tiffany: I wonder what time they will wake us up? I've said goodnight 7 times.

image.png.ee14d19f5b796a8d8d041eac9b801ef8.png

11:47PM BBT

Claire, Travis and Tiffany begin to settle in the Reef Bedroom. Claire says she thinks the Yacht Club beds are bigger than theirs. They agree with her.  Claire is worried they will end up being Have-Nots and they begin discussing what they will take in their to make them more comfortable.

• morty locked this topic