Saturday, October 10, 2020 Big Brother 22 All-Stars Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 22 observations and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/272-big-brother-all-stars/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB22-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Comic bedroom (CBR)
Photo bedroom (PBR)
Key bedroom (KBR)
Showmance room lounge (SRL)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

12:00 AM BBT Everyone is in bed. Feeds 1 and 2 are on Enzo in the PBR. He has covered his eyes to block out the BR lights that BB has not yet turned off. The black and white inflatable cow is positioned on the other bed in such a way that it appears like the cow is looking over Enzo. The camera operator keeps switching back and forth between zooming in on Enzo's face and the cow's face. Feeds 3 and 4 are on sleeping HGs in the KBR. Their light is off. 

Being Watched.jpg

Cow.jpg

Enzo.jpg

12:04 AM BBT BB turns off the lights in the PBR. All lights are now out. 

4:43 AM BBT Feeds switch from everyone sleeping to FOTH.

5:19 AM BBT Feeds return. Everyone is still in bed with the lights out. 

9:24 AM BBT The feeds return. Memphis is in the KT making coffee. 

9:29 AM BBT Memphis is pacing around the KT, waiting for the coffee to finish brewing. BB reminds Memphis to put on his microphone. "Why are you calling me out when no one is talking because I am the only one awake?" 

9:36 AM BBT BB tries to stir the HGs by repeating Wakey Wakey HGs several times with a "Don't forget there are fresh batteries in the SR" and "Thank you for your cooperation" thrown in the middle. Memphis remains the only one awake. He is sitting alone at the KT counter drinking coffee. BB calls them out individually to change their batteries. BB then calls out "Memphis". Memphis "What?" BB "Thank you." Memphis "You are welcome." 

9:40 AM BBT Christmas is called to the DR. Enzo finally gets up and heads to the SR. When Christmas comes out, Nicole is called in. 

9:43 AM BBT Christmas heads to the WC. Memphis "Enzo is in there. Warning." Christmas goes and sits down next to Memphis in the KT.

9:45 AM BBT Christmas is sitting in the KT with Memphis sharing her dream with him. In her dream everyone in the house went out partying and got drunk. It was outside in the real world and really fun. 

9:48 AM BBT FOTH

9:51 AM BBT The feeds return. Christmas and Cody are in the WA. getting ready for the day. Enzo is laying in bed, wide awake. 

9:57 AM BBT Nicole has come down from the HoH to take a bunch of her stuff back up to the HoH so she can take a shower. Memphis is still sitting at the KT counter. He wipes his nose and then runs his fingers through his hair.

9:59 AM BBT Enzo passes gas and it comes across the feeds loud and clear because the rest of the house is so quiet. He shifts in bed.

10:04AM BBT Memphis at the KT counter drinking his coffee. Enzo in bed just staring.

10:10AM BBT Memphis goes to the PBR to talk to Enzo. Memphis tells Enzo that it would be better for Enzo, Cody or Nic to win Veto and leave the noms. Memphis says it would be better to leave noms the same and get rid of Xmas. Memphis says that it is better if he stays because if Xmas votes, it may not work in their favor. Enzo says that he knows Nic will be gunning for the Veto to keep noms the same. Memphis say he isn't even nervous because he isn't going.

10:21AM BBT IN the KT, Memphis and Enzo talking about the POV and if it would be one by one or a group. Memphis says that they never did timed veto in their season.

10:25AM BBT Xmas comes into the KT and tells Enzo about her dream. She and the other 4 were having a taco lunch and she and Nic got a drink. She said that she and Nic were going to split a shot. She says Nic's parents were there just having fun watching them have fun. Xmas says they got drunk and were the life of the party. She says even the bartender was into it.

10:31AM BBT Xmas is quite up shouting out things as they chat. Xmas tells the guys she is going to be hyper for awhile. They talk about what time the comp will be. Xmas is chanting "Comics". Xmas says they have had the best F6 ever in BB. Xmas says that a lot of prev HG turned this opportunity down because they were scared.

10:47 AM BBT Feeds are back from stars. Enzo says that it seemed like this season would never end. He says little by little it has gotten better. Xmas says and then they had babies. Xmas says that Zeb is really proud of her. She says she really does want all of them to go for a drink and make fun of themselves.

10:51AM BBT Memphis is going to make breakfast for him and Xmas. She is chopping mushrooms up. Cody is still in bed.

11:09 AM BBT Memphis is cooking up eggs in the KT. Christmas is preparing avocado. The house is very quiet overall.

11:14 AM BBT Cody remains in bed in the KBR. Enzo walks in and tells him that the whole room smells like a**hole.

11:19 AM BBT Christmas and Memphis have made breakfast. Enzo and Nicole join them in the KT. They are discussing their favorite places to go out to eat breakfast. Enzo actually prefers an early lunch around 10. Cody is still in bed. 

11:25 AM BBT Just general chit chat at the KT while they eat breakfast.

11:34 AM BBT

Nicole tells the cameras she had some strange dreams. In one of them she saved  puppy from a tree "How did the puppy get in the tee?" She also had a dream that she her old basketball coach saw her at a basketball game and told her he needed her to suit up and play, so she did. She played more relaxed that she ever has before. "I was called the Energizer Bunny because I would run a lot."

Nicole tells us that if one of them wins veto, Enzo will be the replacement, so she told COdy he has to make Enzo believe it was a random selection through rock paper scissors, or something. "Cody better not throw it to Memphis. That would be som....it's not a stupid move if Memphis is taking Cody to final three. It would make sense. But, it's risky. I am not going to tell Cody that *she keeps sneezing*...I will tell him after veto. Memphis is harder to beat in competitions next week. Him leaving? He's the best competitor and it increases our odds next week. Oh, gosh. She's coming."

Christmas: what's up....wow, you have the tv off?

Nicole: yeah, I do

[Actually, Nicole was watching on the spy cam but turned it off and put the remote under her pillow when she saw Christmas coming]

image.thumb.png.ebe6ec51e40838a953553f62cac5fba2.png

Christmas: i want to think out loud...I really want to freakin' make it to the end. I am disappointed in myself that I betrayed you

Nicole: I felt that way with the Ian thing. I felt dirty.

Christmas tells her that it wasn't actually on her agenda. Nicole tells her that she believes her 'I know you don't lie just to lie. Tyler always lied. He always told me just what I wanted to hear." 

image.thumb.png.a12a265f31f464053fc70ff66aa95a23.png

11:44 AM BBT Christmas has joined Nicole in the HoH. Christmas wants to think out loud to Nicole and just let Nicole take it for what it's worth. Christmas wants to make it to the end, but not in a sleaze way. She is disappointed in herself for doing Nicole dirty. Nicole feels the same about what she did to Ian. Christmas says she wants her to know that voting out Nicole was not something that was on the agenda. Nicole says that Christmas looked her in her eyes and before then, she always trusted her one million percent. Nicole figured that something must have happened to cause her to do that. 

11:48 AM BBT Christmas tells Nicole that she felt betrayed by the others and it made her feel horrible that it resulted in Nicole feeling betrayed. She says Tyler gave her just enough information to make her want to question more which made her look suspicious. 

11:50 AM BBT Christmas tells Nicole that she still wants to sit next to her for the F2. She will not be mad if Nicole doesn't choose her. Nicole tells her that it is mutual. Nicole wants to sit next to her on F2. Nicole says that she has had a bond with her since week 2 and them working together is a good game move. 

11:52 AM BBT Nicole admits she did feel blindsided during the triple eviction. But, Christmas made a game move. Nicole followed it up with the game move of putting her on the block. So, they have an even clean slate. 

11:54 AM BBT Christmas tells Nicole that Paul and Josh played a different type of game. Josh lied to her and promised to take her to F2. She would have appreciated a heads up. And Paul played the game like she never would have even thought it could be played. She wants to leave feeling good about how she played. "I don't want these 3 dudes to pull us along and then pluck us off."

11:55 AM BBT Christmas and Nicole continue to talk in the HoH. They both agreed that Cody is playing a great game. Christmas says he can't be beat. Nicole says it is also a respectful game. Christmas says that he is the perfect politician. 

11:56 AM BBT Christmas and Nicole are now discussing Memphis. He is also very dangerous to take to F2. He has too many wins and he created the Committee. He has ruffled more feathers, but he still has a great argument on why he should win. Meanwhile, Christmas and Nicole say that they both ruffled more feathers than they can count. 

11:58 AM BBT Christmas and Nicole are now debating who Dani is more mad at, convincing each other why each of them would be the perfect person to sit next to at the finale.

12:02 PM BBT Christmas and Nicole continue to talk in the HoH. Christmas says that Dani was working hard before each and every HoH comp to set Christmas up to be a nominee. Nicole says that Dani absolutely loved it when Christmas and Tyler voted against Nicole. Dani's reply to Nicole at the time was "I told ya". She was playing the game very hard. 

12:04 PM BBT Christmas tells Nicole that people were starting to look at her (Nicole) and Dani like a duo. So, Nicole's game is improved by Dani being gone. The believe Tyler and Dani were so against each other because they were playing the same type of game. So, they noticed each other. 

12:09 PM BBT Christmas and Nicole are now discussing the Veto. They think it is going to be BB Comics. Meanwhile, Enzo is kicking the beach ball around downstairs and Cody is in the KT doing dishes. 

12:15 PM BBT Christmas and Nicole cement that they will both work to ensure that both of them make it to final 3. Christmas says she doesn't want to be blindsided again like she was last time. Nicole will fight for Christmas to stay this week. Christmas is hoping to win HoH and put up the 2 guys. Nicole says that the jury is going to sit there and ask what she (Nicole) did in the game besides sit there and do nothing while The Committee did everything. Christmas says tells her that she doesn't see it that way. 

12:22 PM BBT Christmas is now talking to Nicole about her fight with Da'Vonne. Even after the fight, she still fought to keep her. However, she was never able to earn Da'Vonne's trust. [More "Why the jury hates me more so I need to go to the finale" conversations ~ Goldylucks]

12:25 PM BBT In the HoH, Nicole tells Christmas that everything Tyler ever said to her was a lie. She always knew he was lying too. The only honest thing that he told her the entire time he was in the house was that he loved Angela. 

Christmas and Nicole.jpg

12:26 PM BBT Nicole tells Christmas that she had to work very hard to keep Dani focused on Tyler. Each time she started targeting Christmas, Nicole redirected her towards Tyler. 

12:32 PM BBT Enzo, Memphis and Cody are talking in the KT. Enzo and Cody both partied at the clubs in Hoboken, NJ. They are insane. Meanwhile, Christmas and Nicole are talking about how great their BB experience has been this time around. 

The Guys.jpg

12:34 PM BBT Christmas tells Nicole that her Season 19 was toxic and combative. It was a nightmare to be injured in that type of environment. 

12:37 PM BBT Nicole and Christmas are talking about David in the HoH. Nicole thinks that his downfall was that he came in the house intimidated. He didn't have the experience so he never said anything. He needed to give some more. Christmas says that he also spent a lot of time under Da'Vonne's thumb too. \

12:41 PM BBT Christmas has gone back downstairs. Nicole talks to the cameras. Nicole says that she doesn't believe Christmas when she says that she wants to sit next to her for F2. She probably wants to sit next to Memphis, but I am cutting Memphis. Then she probably wants to sit next to Enzo. She definitely doesn't want to sit next to Cody. But, this is info she is keeping to herself. Nicole says that she, a 3 time player and a winner, survived being on the block with David. She says this just confirms that she is crushing this game. She is really good at this game and she doesn't give herself enough credit. 

12:42 PM BBT Nicole feels that she is a guaranteed F2 with Cody and with Christmas. But not with Enzo. Enzo won't take her. So, she has to cut Enzo next week. How do we do that? There is only 1 way. Christmas has to win the HoH and I have to win the veto. Without that, Enzo is in the F3 easily. 

12:46 PM BBT Nicole hates it that she can't play HoH next week. She had to win this week though because this guarantees her F4 and she was not guaranteed to make it to next week. So, she is still in a good position. She just wishes she can play next week. She then starts going over the days, starting with Day 44. 

12:51 PM BBT Feeds 1 and 2 are on Cody and Memphis throwing the pink ball back and forth. There is waste basket on a chair by the door and Memphis aims for the basket. Cody retrieves the ball and throws it back to him. They are talking about sports that they played in the process. Feeds 3 and 4 are on Nicole. She is alone in the HoH studying the dates. 

12:54 PM BBT Feeds 3 and 4 are on Christmas. She is talking to the cameras. She says that she does feel it is best for her game to sit next to Nicole in the finale. Memphis is another good option. Enzo and Cody are not. Their game has been flawless. Therefore, she wanted to just strengthen their Blonde Bombshell alliance. She feels they did that. 

12:57 PM BBT Christmas is talking to the cameras. She is trying to work out how to get Nicole to want to keep Memphis when Christmas takes herself off the block. That's Christmas' best game, to work with Memphis and keep Nicole. They have to get rid of Enzo and Cody. She stops talking to the camera and resumes reading the Bible in bed. 

5:39PM BBT Xmas and Memphis in the KBR. She says that she needs to go feel Nic out. Enzo comes in and cheers. Nic has won BB Comics

5:44PM BBT Xmas comes to the HOH BR. Downstairs, Cody, Memphis and Enzo are celebrating that Xmas didn't win. Memphis is telling them that Xmas told him that she was going to make Nic use the veto.

5:49PM BBT Cody is telling Memphis and Enzo it would be nice if they can get a second copy of the comic and sign them and donate them for charity. The HG are talking about their times.

5:52PM BBT ENzo and Memphis talking in the KT. Just general talking about the house. Memphis prepping food.