Wednesday, September 9, 2020 Big Brother 22 All-Stars Live Feed Updates

image.thumb.png.5c473434db68e08d6aeb3e395ba3a933.png

image.thumb.png.6f191d20668fd26baa6afc9eead4e2a6.png

3:30 PM BBT

Dani and Cody are exchanging injury stories in the PBR. Christmas joins them. Cody says he was so reckless and one time almost went face first into a cactus. Dani tells a story of trying to walk her dog when she was in third grade and the dog started running, but faster than her so he dragged her for  whole block and she was completely jacked up. "Why didn't you drop the leash?" Dani "I didn't want to lose my dog"

Christmas adds her own story but I lost focus. Sorry -MamaLong

3:30PM BBT Dani, Cody and Xmas talking about their kids getting hurt (typical toddler stuff). Dani says that every time Dom has their daughter, she gets hurt. Day in the KT making something to eat.

3:42PM BBT Enzo makes potatoes and asks Tyler if red potatoes are vegan. Tyler says yes and asks what he put on them. Just seasoning and olive oil. Tyler tells him it's a vegan dish. Dani comes in to the KT and Enzo invites her to eat the vegan potatoes. 

3:48PM BBT Bay is wandering the house looking for her stuff to pack. Ian and Nic talking in the KBR. He says when his name come up it kind of spooked him. He says he is trying to get hyped up. He just wants to win HOH on Thursday. She tells him she hopes one of them do. Memphis comes in for some clothes.

3:56PM BBT Tyler is explaining to Enzo what a vegan is vs vegetarian. Tyler says he misses feta cheese. Bay explains how she used to be vegan but now isn't.

4:08 PM BBT

Dani and Da'Vonne are in the SR

Dani: I want to tell you something but I'm scared to tell you

Day: ok

*they pinky promise

Dani:remember that incident a long time ago with David

Day: um hmm

Dani: remember how it started?

Day: Tyler and Cody?

Dani:He did tell him that

Day:Tyler?

Dani: I swear, it wasn't Cody....it was Tyler

Day: makes sense

Dani: I just want you to know that

Cody comes in and Dani jokes "we are scheming"

Day tells him that she does not plan to grab him today (because of his pop pop's death)

Cody tells her it's a game and they can talk  *Cody leaves

Day: it makes sense

Dani: I promise 100% he said it

Day: I still have to be nice

Dani says Tyler is dangerous with endurance. Day agrees "he is stuck here so there is no way he won't try to get it"  (she means HOH)

image.thumb.png.389e4e61229a8f68dfc2fef96ea0f40f.png

Dani: I feel like everyone is gonna vote for you

Sloppies enters the SR (Nicole)

Nicole asks about Cody. Dani says he is doing better.

Dani laughs that she spent time putting a bunch of stuff inside Cody's head about Tyler "so his head is gonna explode"

She shows Nicole that she hid her ice cream in the freezer "but Cody dug it up"

image.thumb.png.5f68e9c62a56adc7a669ad72a1c8da6e.png

Nicole says she has been trying to hide from people. Ian told her that only Dani, Cody and her are safe he "was dead serious", but she isn't worried about Ian because Ian will do whatever they say.

4:20 PM BBT

Dani says she wants to win HOH but genuinely doesn't know what she would do  "I think it might be stupid"  (to win HoH)

4:45 PM BBT

Nicole and COdy talk alone in the Key Bedroom about the week's happenings. Nicole says she has been wanting to talk with him.

Cody: everyone has been on top of me

Nicole is crying "I feel like a bad friend"

image.thumb.png.18b434c3a08bd7dfd8ccc91bea304ace.png

image.thumb.png.d43972e0181eaa6d27d165c204004a71.png

Cody: you're not a bad friend. You're an awesome friend.

Nic: well, that's what I wanted to tell you

COdy: but I already knew, though....I had the same feelings on my show with Derrick. I know what you're talking about. Because it's real life.

image.thumb.png.4dd9cdfe664ab65c5530aefd46523d6c.png

Nicole: Ian wants HOH and he says the only people who are safe are me you and Dani. I don't know if we should trust the kid or not.

Cody: I don't trust him but I don't think he is coming after me

Nic: Dani has a power and I think Enzo right?  [wrong]

Cody: Yeah, and I think Kevin  [wrong, again]

Cody and Nicole say they want Kevin gone.

Nicole: Da'Vonne asked me if she can join with me, you, Dani and Ian in Tyler's group, I was like what are you talking about...she said 'am I too late'

Cody: I'm not going after Da'Vonne...there is absolutely no reason to

5:00PM BBT:   Nic and Cody are now goofing around in the KBR.  Ian, Kevin and Bayleigh are chatting in the CBR about bugs in the house.  Kevin isn't familiar with mosquitos and is asking questions.  Ian borrows some lotion from Bay, "oh, that's nice".  She said she brought it from home.

image.png.371585f9cdc9b2be0940feabe8cd4c8b.png

5:110PM BBT: The feeds are cut for a few minutes and we come back to Nic/Cody and Ian in the KBR now.  They're reminiscing about comps.  Day and Kevin are with Bay in the CBR talking about what Kevin saw - apparently he got a glance at lanes and a big tarp.

5:19PM BBT: Bay and Da' talk with Kevin about his husband and kids. He goes through what he and his spouse would do as far as having a child that is biologically theirs, or what they would go through financially to adopt a baby.

5:23PM BBT:  Cody, Ian and Nic talk about doctors that lack bedside manner because they are always seeing/delivering bad news and get de-sensitized. 

5:26PM BBT:  Da' tells Kevin and Bay that her mom has really helped her a lot in raising her daughter, Cadence.  They ask if she's with her while she's there, and she says yes, every time she's been there.  She trusts her daughter's father, but there's just something about her being with her mama.

5:38PM BBT: Da' whispers to Kevin and Bay that Christmas told her that in case it's a double eviction this week and she wins the 2nd HOH, that Da' is safe.  Da' started to walk out and Christmas stopped her asked her if she was also safe if it was Da' that won.  Day made a point to say "you're fine" as she walked out, not "you're safe". 

5:40PM BBT: Memphis joins Nic, Ian and Cody in the KBR and they talk about what they'll be making for dinner.  Cody wants to make lentil soup.

5:47PM BBT: Kevin tries to convince Da' and Day that he's feeling left out of the loop.  Da' asks if he's just nosy and asking questions or out of the loop.  Bay gets uptight with Kevin.  He answers that he feels he's an ally and they don't value his perspective - they loop him in when needed, but not when decisions are being made.  Da's jaw drops.

5:51PM BBT: Kevin continues to voice his concerns with Bay/Da'.  He wants for a contract to be made where they work together and if they fail to uphold it, they don't get your vote from the jury.  Da' agrees to that.

6:45 PM BBT

Dani, Cody and Ian are discussing after prom activities when they were in high school. Dani had a sleepover with her close friends then they went to watch the sun rise at the beach. Cody said his friends all went to a beach destination called Wildwood "prom on Friday and then Wildwood until Sunday...we all rented houses...the whole school went and had a weekend party at the houses" Dani says she wouldn't be happy if Tennessee did something like that. Ian discusses some sort of mandatory post prom activity on a boat to prevent after prom accidents but no one wanted to go. Dani said dancing wasn't allowed at her school "I went to a private school and no dancing was allowed....just dinner and entertainment...my senior prom was a magic show and everyone hated it."

image.thumb.png.1139b9d8c400fcad705eabf21073edaa.png

image.thumb.png.cc9a6e3298cc4368dc5d356bb96f64d9.png

7:23 PM BBT

David and Enzo have been chatting in the PBR

David: Shout out to Swaggy C. You're about to see you're girl. It's lookin' that way.

Enzo: she fought hard, though

7:48 PM BBT

Cody and Nicole are laying in their beds in the KBR. No talking, just staring at the ceiling. Cody looks exhausted and deep in  thought.

image.png

7:55 PM BBT

Bayleigh, Memphis and Da'Vonne discuss the powers in the kitchen and wondering if a double eviction would deactivate the powers. Memphis says it depends on the powers. He thinks on this a bit.

image.thumb.png.3ac17758621e28b66b4ea738ba1922a7.png

image.thumb.png.4c71bce4b39dbbf9e5899b188ef6d5d5.png

image.thumb.png.c003f0871e9afb96fbce84ad8e101549.png

image.thumb.png.c6252f9bebe47e923cc16711cd4b8f73.png

7:59 PM BBT

Ian tells David and Enzo that Isaac is seriously thinking about winning HOH

Enzo: win that shit...Isaac knows

Ian: Isaac knows!

image.thumb.png.67551e76eb63172dfb5fd653308e966c.png

8:25 PM BBT

Memphis, Dani, Cody and Nicole are chatting in the Key Bedroom.

Memphis has been delivering his theory on Ian being weird and suddenly having a different personality, maybe even a twin that was switched out [Memphis has never been secretive about his dislike and district of Ian] He says he has been one way for 6 weeks and now he is suddenly totally different. Memphis says he is going to scare Ian while he is sleeping and compares him the the twins in the Shining. Dani, Cody and Nicole just laugh along at the insults at Ian's expense. Suddenly someone comes to the door of the KBR. Dani tries to scare whoever it is, but it turns out to be Ian and they all laugh. [This group has been making fun of Ian all day, but luckily it hasn't been in front of him until now]

Dani asks Ian if he peed himself.

Cody asks him if he "pootered" himself.      [I do not condone this disgusting, shameful behavior. I am out for the night  -MamaLong]

image.thumb.png.ecb2bcfb7517b83d95c27694bbfd9638.png

8:40pm Big Brother Time

All cameras on the key bedroom.

House guests are relaxing on the beds talking about the game in general.

Cameras move to washroom area

Enzo and Cody are talking about Nicole F, they say Nicole F doesn't think Kevin will put her up, that no one wants to win the HOH this week.

Enzo says everyone just wants to be friends.

Cody tells Enzo neither Davonne or Baleigh have approached him to campaign.

Memphis insists Ian is not really Ian. (from earlier conversation)

Enzo says Davonne and Baleigh talked to him together.  Enzo asks Memphis if they approached him, he mumbles with a toothbrush in his mouth, possibly no.  Cody says they have not talked to him at all.

Cody Memphis and Enzo are all worried about it being a double eviction. Enzo is sure, Cody is not.

Davonne and Kevin are in the downstairs lounge having an ongoing conversation.

Kevin asks if Davonne has a power, she says no, he asks if she is in a big alliance she says yes, then tells him no.  Sounds like they are arguing about who can be put up if she wins the HOH.  Kevin says he doesn't understand why her and Baleigh have been assuming things.

Davonne is upset with David, says he threw her under the bus.

Kevins says she needs to file it away for later, Davonne insists she has grounds to put him up. Kevin says she should tell people she is putting up David and Memphis.

Davonne is very negative in this conversation, she questions everything Kevin is trying to tell her.  Kevin tries to explain that she should be more careful about confrontations, Davonne won't listen or accept what Kevin is telling her.  Davonne continues to make up scenarios that allow her to put David on the block (remember when Davonne would not vote against David? That's over--Grannysue)

Kevin tries to tell Davonne that no matter what goes on, she needs to play the game.  He says he has had to accept things and not blink.  He says luxury nominations are over, the early weeks are done.

Kevin continues to try to get through to Davonne, he tells her that ten people are playing in the HOH, that the numbers come down to 7/3 odd on one of them to win.  Kevin tells her to shake hands with David and make peace.  Using things like "you're okay, you're fine, and "you're good" are the things people say because they are trying not to look evil.

David tells Davonne that Enzo likes her on a personal level, but he is not playing a game of preference for personal likes. She needs to be careful if he is in a large alliance.

Davonne goes to check the hall to see where people are and comes back.

Kevin tells Davonne they need to ease up on David, not treat him like he is stupid, they need all the weapons they have and cannot just throw him away.  Kevin insists they cannot brush David off.

Kevin is getting nowhere with Davonne.

Cody and Danielle are in the photo bedroom, Danielle says Cody will have more drawers after tomorrow. Danielle says the whole episode was about Tyler today, she says they will not show it as if Tyler tried to self-evict.

Cameras move out of the room 

All cameras are on Davonne and Kevin.

Kevin continues to push the idea that they need to sit down with David and create an agenda.  He says David is doing his own thing because no one told him what to do, they need to give him direction.

Davonne continues to respond with excuses.

We get stars........

9:06pm Big Brother Time

Cody and Danielle still alone in the photo bedroom.

Several names are mentioned, but impossible to hear what is being said, possibly something about who they do not want to win HOH.  Ian, Nicole F and David are mentioned.

We get stars...

Cameras return

Cody and Danielle still in photo bed room, Enzo has joined them

Cody says there are still powers in the house and some people feel safe.  He believes there is something to do with nominations. Enzo says if you win HOH you just have to hope no one messes with it too bad, he reminds them that they are powers that have never been seen before.  He says maybe the powers are something that has to be used on someone else.

Enzo says "we have the untouchable power", Cody says "untouchable alliance", he struggles for another power.

Enzo says Ian told him he just wanted to talk, but Enzo came to the photo bedroom for a minute first.  He says he is jealous about whoever is leaving the house tomorrow, he says the jury house is sounding good to him.  (most of the players are vocalizing dissatisfaction with the game this season)

--missed a bit of it, mostly gossip not game related.

Cameras move to living room

Christmas and Tyler playing backgammon.

Cameras move back to photo bedroom

We get stars............ (have been intermittent)

Cameras return'

Tyler and David in kitchen snacking

Cody, Danielle and Enzo are still in bedroom gossiping

Cameras move to washroom area

Ian and Baleigh are on the sofa

Baleigh is asking ian where he would like to go on a date when he gets out and after Covid.  He names a Chinese place that has a style of food he likes.  Ian says he likes Texas, he doesn't really miss New Orleans.  Ian says he lives in the city, downtown.  He says his cost of living is low, unlike New Orleans

Camera moves to photo bedrooom

After a few seconds we get stars 

Christmas has come into the room, Danielle is getting ready to go to the diary room.

stars/stars/stars

Cody is complaining about the slow days. He doesn't like the inside days, Christmas and Enzo agree.  Cody says Thursdays are better days, and a few days following.  Christmas things they should give them a movie.

Kevin comes into the room, he is getting ready to scare Danielle when she comes in.  Cody mentions hiding behind Danielle's bed, he decides against it, he says it is gross.  Christmas tells him she will have him trapped.

Cody says he scared Danielle while she was sleeping, but she did it to him twice.

Christmas laughs and demonstrates Danielle's reaction.

Kevin tells them to stand against the wall and grab her when she feels her way to bed.

Danielle comes into the room at the same time Cody leaves to go hide in the diary room.  He yells, she screams.  Cody says "Three to two".

More laughing about scaring people, then we get stars.

9:45pm Big Brother Time

Camera in kitchen

David is making a snack, Tyler is sitting with him. 

Just general chatter.

David and Ian head to the bedroom to scream and scare the people in the room.  Tyler stays in the kitchen.

Camera moves to cartoon bedroom

Baleigh, Davonne and David

General talk about cosmetic creams and lotions. David reads the Jergen's lotion bottle. Davonne rolls her eyes several times and Baleigh tells him he has a lisp.  David thanks them for the lotion and leaves the room

Davonne tells Baleigh about some of her conversation with Kevin, he is telling her to let it go. The conversation is about David's interaction.  Baleigh tells her to use David, Davonne says what if he gets her in some way.  

Baleigh tells Davonne that the time will come when she has to take a shot at David, but not soon. Baleigh says David has explained his beliefs to her, she asks Davonne if David has told her, Davonne says, "yeah, mushrooms".  Baleigh laughs.

stars/stars/stars

10:00pm Big Brother Time

Baleigh tells Davonne in the game she should "use, use, use".  She tells Davonne she is covered on other sides too, she should just use it.

Baleigh tells Davonne she has been praying for her, she should listen to the Holy Spirit and her intuition.  Baleigh says David was heartbroken when he realized she is leaving.  Davonne says Baleigh was the glue that kept them together, and when she is gone David will be a problem.

Davonne insists that David is going to take a "shot at me".  She says she has done nothing to him, and doesn't understand why he is so mad at her.

Memphis comes in, he mentions David, he says he told him he didn't care aboutthe HOH.

Baleigh mentions that David has become a vegan just to get close to Tyler.

DAvonne says it would not be good for her to win an HOH, but if David wins...Baleigh says she can't control some things anyway, and Davonne continues to insist that David will take a shot at her.  Baleigh says if David really is bought into "the cause" that won't happen.

Baleigh says not to trust freely, Davonne says Kevin is telling her how much they need David, Baleigh says as much as that is true, Kevin needs David as well.

Kevin comes in on his way to the diary room, they ask him where Christmas plans to sleep tomorrow, is she coming back to the cartoon room.  Kevin tells them she is waiting to see who wins the HOH, they say "good".

Baleigh says she needs to go take off her makeup and get ready for her "going away party" at five.  When she leaves the room Davonne starts reading her bible.

Cameras move to photo bedroom.

Ian,Tyler, Enzo are talking about Ian's puppet, Isaac. Ian says Isaac has only one name.  Enzo offers to get the puppet a girlfriend, one just like him, but a female version.

Danielle and Cody are listening, Cody is inserting comments.

Conversation about the dinosaur continues. They decide the girlfriend's name will be Nitro Gen.  Ian stumbles on the name "Xenon".  Enzo says, "Styro Foam".

David is in the kitchen still working on his vegan roasting trays.  They are very colorful.

Baleigh and Davonne are in the washroom getting ready for bedtime.

Christmas says good night and goes to the HOH room.

General chatter in the bedroom, house guests are starting to complain about being hungry.

NIcole F and David are in the kitchen.  

Nicole is eating some sort of salsa product.

• morty unpinned this topic

10:42pm Big Brother Time

Stars return

David is hugging Baleigh, she advises him that he has an advantage because other people have baggage.

Nicole F is getting ready for bed.

Baleigh is in the shower

Tyler is waiting for the lavatory.

Tyler comes out to the sink after lavatory time, while he washes his hand he tell Nicole F that he was checked by "Dr. H" about his weight loss.

We get stars

Cameras return to Cody higing behind the door waiting to scare Danielle.

Danielle walks into the bedroom and Cody jumps out, "Bahhhhhhh!!!' Danielle runs and screams, but tosses her water at Cody.

She tells him tomorrow is "your day".

Nicole says they are children, they just woke Memphis up.

Ian is talking to Tyler in the photo bedroom, Ian asks "was that about you at the veto ceremony?"  Tyler says probably and now he has no idea where he stands with anyone anymore.  Ian says Tyler is good with him, Tyler says they just have to win HOH.

Ian says for two weeks they had a honeymoon and that is over.  Tyler says they need to keep Christmas and Davonne because they will target each other.  Ian agrees.

Ian says Christmas was in the best position in the house, she wasn't even called in the competition, but that is over for her now.

Tyler says from day one no one wanted to say a thing, no one wanted to says anything at all.  Ian says they complimented each other when it wasn't real.  Tyler says both people he put on the block are gone now, and as long as people have other targets they can slide, but when the targets are gone people will start looking at them.

Cody interrupts, he is looking for Danielle, Tyler offers to go find her.  Tyler tells him Memphis is in the dark bedroom, Danielle won't scream.  Cody insists he is not going to bed. Danielle is hiding in the room between the beds, she gets up and goes to peek out the door, doesn't see Cody.  She runs back in and lays on the bed.

It looks like Memphis is moving around in his bed, she runs out and comes back in.

Cody is in the kitchen, he tells Nicole F she is ruining it for Danielle.  Ian tells Cody Danielle is in the diary room, Cody doesn't believe him, goes looking for hummus. He comes back with hummus, chips and a frozen pizza.  Cody wants to know who will eat the pizza, Enzo says he will, David is looking at it with interest.

Danielle is crawling on the floor, Cody catches Ian spying for Danielle, Nicole F is lurking too. Danielle finally comes to the kitchen, she denies.

Cody wants to make a deal that they don't scare each other while sleeping, Danielle agrees that Cody can't scare her while she is sleeping.  Cody says she can't scare him either.  She gives him and "okay' that means nothing and Cody knows it.

Cody accuses her of dragging Ian into it too, calls him a "mole"

Cody tells Danielle that Memphis is up, "ohhhhh he's hot.", Danielle insists she was not "in there' No sign of Memphis.

Big Brother turns on the bedroom lights to let Nicole F get her "sloppies" box, Memphis is moving, but still in the bed.

stars again

Ian and Nicole F playing backgammon in the living room

Kitchen filled with house guests snacking.

General chatting about adoption and having children

11:312pm  Big Brother Time

Nicole F and Danielle have decided to cram themselves into the "sloppies" box.

Danielle dissolves into giggles when she slides down and can't get up.

They finally struggle into the dark bedroom. Nicole climbs into bed while Danielle crouches on the floor.  Ian is getting into his bed. Danielle crawls across the floor around Cody's bed.  She jumps up and screams, Cody yells, "uhhhhhhhhh I knew it".  Danielle squeals that she "did it."  Just a few minutes later Nicole F jumps up and slaps Ian's bed, he yells a profanity.  Nicole F collapses on the floor hysterically laughing.

Memphis is laughing with them, he says he wondered how Danielle was going to get in the box.

Cody says he saw the box come into the room, but had no idea Danielle was in the box with her.  Ian says it is like sneaking into a movie.  Nicole F is laughing because she thought Danielle was going to the wrong bed.

NIcole gets up and stumbles over a suitcase on the floor, this is the second time she has run into something.

Memphis says they need to call a truce.  He is really taking it with good humor, everyone thought he would get mad.

Memphis fills his bed with pillows, then hides between beds. Nicole F comes back in and jumps on Cody's bed, then crawls to her bed, Memphis jumps off the floor and yells, Nicole F screams, "ahhhhhhhh"

I think they are going to laugh a minute, then settle in.  (This was great fun to watch, they have me laughing and wishing my children were still young and at home--Grannysue)

If you want to see the fun, go to about 11:30 pm, camera 1 and 2 in the darkened room.  to see the struggle to get in the box, look for the living room shot around that time.

We get stars at 11:42 pm, right after the fun

House guests in the kitchen are just chatting. Nothing game related.  Kevin has shared quite a bit of information while they sat around snacking.  He told them he would like to adopt children, would like a boy and a girl.  He shared some of the process, and what can happen to delay it.  Enzo asked quite a few questions, as did David.  It was very interesting to hear Kevin's real desire to be a parent, and how willing he is to make changes in his lifestyle to give a child (or children) a wonderful, loving life.

11:51pm

All cameras on house guests sleeping, then move back to the kitchen where the conversations are still going on.

They are talking about exit speeches, and how Janelle was the person who made the classiest one.  David says he loves Janelle's laugh.  General talk aobut sequester, jury house and field trips. 

We get stars after a shot of the sleeping house guests.

11:57pm Camera returns to kitchen

Still general talk about how Big Brother is a game for everyone, they give people something to like, someone to root for. They talk about what kinds of people were their fans.  David says people would have a conversation with people in the community.

12:00am Big Brother Time---Thursday

It is tomorrow, and it is bedtime for old ladies.

Goodnight dears

Grannysue

• morty locked this topic