Friday, August 21, 2020 Big Brother 22 All-Stars Live Feed Updates

3:02pm  BBT: Janelle, Ian and Memphis in the KBR, Memphis looking for his cup as he is panting from working out. Enzo comes in and ask Janelle why she wasn't working out and she says cause she is on slop. Ian says when they get the BY henis going to workout since he has no punishments but right now he is enjoying the bed.
3:04pm BBT:In the CBR Day, Nicole and Dani talking about interviews they have had and laughing. Dani says she is sleepy and day says me too  as she yawns.
3:11pm BBT: David and Tyler in the HOHR talking about Kaysar  and and how Kaysar talked to everyone and how Kaysar talked to Memphis and then he got nominated, Tyler says yeah Memphis is playing a passive game and after Janelle and Kaysar are gone then Memphis is gone and it is good for you that you have the numbers behind you.
3:15pm BBT: David says he tries to be on the opposite side of everything, Tyler says yeah yeah yeah  it is like he is just after you and David agrees. Feeds switch to Enzzo and Cody in the Loft talking , Enzo says if you win this game you better have blood all over you we are not playing no baby game and if i win i get to choose who goes with me and that is it. Cody just shakes his head in agreement.
3:17pm BBT: David tells Tyler that day wants to know if he is in an alliance, Tyler says yeah Day thinks there is a an all guys alliance. David says yeah day Dani and Nicole are all together.
3:23pm BBT: Tyler and David talk about Christmas and Tyler says he likes Christmas a lot and thinks she has a type A personality but if i am wrong let me know and David says  she is a good person and brings a lot to everyone, Tyler says she made it to final three and never played anything you know what i mean but she needs to be one who makes big decisions and get blood on her hands. David then says i am not going to lie i wanted to put Memphis on slop this week but i did.t i played nice. He is a Grinch, Tyler laughs and says yeah Memphis is the Grinch man.
3:28pm BBT: Tyler tells David  his season he got close to Kaitlin and hung with her the first 30 days so if they went on the block people would think that was his person and she would go and his people were hiding  just like you snd me. Enzo comes in and ask to use the bathroom.
3: 30pm BBT: Tyler says he needs to get in the shower before the noms and david says he is going to go cook and leaves the room. Janelle and Ian in the KBR talking about beds they will not sleep in and what rooms they would not sleep in because they hate them beds.
 3:36pm BBT: Christmas and Kaysar talking at the KT table while Bayleigh is cooking . Ian and Janelle still in the KBR just talking general talk as they want to go to sleep.
 3:40pm BBT: Ian and Janelle talking about how they are surprised Dan is not in  the house this season. They then wonder why he is not there and Ian thinks he will only play if it is a celebrity BB and only 30 days in the house.

6:07PM BBT: The feeds are back.  Christmas is wondering when she'll get her punishment. 

6:09PM BBT: Christmas thinks that her punishment will be tailored to her and be about fitness.

6:09PM BBT: Janelle, NicF, Day and Ian are in the KT starting dinner.  Enzo, David and Tyler are in the SR whisper laughing.

6:12PM BBT: Tyler heads upstairs, gets his picture of Angela, puts on his shades and listens to music.  Janelle is looking through the KT to find the non-dairy plant based powder for the vegans.  

image.png.0e5a43580d2024158b82361b89e1bcda.png

6:14PM BBT: Dani and Cody are laughing in the PBR about how badly Cody eats.  Cody says that Tyler has encouraged all of them to hang out in the HOHR.  He hopes that the noms stay the same, Kaysar and Jani.

6:17PM BBT: Enzo also goes into the PBR and says that the non ceremony was "cold blooded, yo".  Dani thought that it was really nice, that she's pretty nasty mean when nominating.  

6:22PM BBT: Janelle is making something unidentifiable, spooning from a strainer to the cookie sheet.  Possibly flaxseed slop.

image.thumb.png.f9fd1a5e7391ac5a6e58fb05470bbc76.png

image.thumb.png.f941a22a48b82ad28f51451c119f9733.png

6:10 PM BBT

Tyler enters the SR and Enzo follows. When the door closes...

Enzo: cold blooded....cold blooded....did you see that?

Tyler is all smiles and moves his hand across his throat like cutting someone's throat (tried to grab a screen shot...motion just too fast)

David enters in the SR and they exchange high fives and fist bumps.

6:15 PM BBT

Janelle is draining her flaxseed and it looks like snot

Jani- what the hell

Ian- it looks like....well, I'm not gonna say

Jani- it's .....it's flaxseed

Ian says sometimes grain makes pockets....like in a grain silo there is pockets of air

image.thumb.png.4668791e3e1ff8996e602e1a14096bf1.png

image.thumb.png.8ae8cb3044ae759687dc86f3fa79410b.png

6:30 PM BBT

David is playing with the flaxseed slime and the boys are making gross comments

Memphis: that reminds me of something

Kevin- No Memphis, no

Memphis: reminds me of that one night....that one girl

image.thumb.png.1688ab8df8b10940b9c5d13be5f95170.png

Nicole comments to Tyler in the LR that it looked like a big loogie "It made me sick"

6:29PM BBT: In the WA, Jani talks about how she hasn't been to the bathroom and is eating flaxseed all day.  Day reassures her "it'll happen".  Bay agrees.  Jani says she's getting bubble gut and is all bloated.  Kaysar is washing his hands.

6:32PM BBT: Tyler goes downstairs to hang out because nobody will come up there - "it's too cold".

6:39PM BBT: Da' tells Tyler in the HOHR that this is the last time she'll probably be asked to play BB.  She's going to lay low.   She's says the people locking down alliance right out of the gate is "a lot".  Tyler says it's early and they have plenty of time.

6:45PM BBT: Ian and Christmas wonder if there were always seats in the WA and don't remember the early seasons.  Kaysar said he was the first to enter the house, and that's as far back as it goes.  Jani walks into the WA, sees who is in there, and then turns around and walks back out.

6:51PM BBT: Day says to Tyler up in the HOHR that "you've covered up your vents, so now you'll have more company up here".  She says "I've never seen the houseguests treat the HOH like they've got the plague".

image.thumb.png.cdccc1e274038e6f7cd8cff5ba493740.png

6:49 PM BBT

Christmas turns the faucet on in the bathroom then tells Kaysar and Ian that she can't go to the bathroom when there is silence. SHe heads into the loo. Kaysar and Ian decide to leave so she can have privacy

Kaysar: if we leave can I turn the water off?

Christmas (muffled) yeah

Cody is on his way in but the boys warn him that Christmas is in there and wants her privacy.

Cody heads upstairs to the HOHR and tells Tyler he has to pee

6:50 PM BBT

Tyler tells Cody in the HOHR that he is going to enjoy his suite because he will go straight to Have-Not

Cody says maybe not...someone would have to make him on

Tyler says Janelle told him she would make Nicole a Have Not but he thinks Enzo would make him a Have Not

Bayleigh is cleaning up the Have Not room because her allergies are even worse in there due to the dust

image.thumb.png.987d525190dc6451f4b6cf03af2ae5d4.png

7:02PM BBT: Cody and Tyler are in the HOHR talking about how at some point, their alliances are going to clash.  They say they need to keep a close eye on Dani because she's in both alliances, and more importantly know that Cody and Tyler are in both alliances.  They feel like she may need to be the first one to go when that point comes.

7:05PM BBT: Da' is in the WA with Kaysar and Janelle.  She's pumping up their egos about how they're vets and legendary.  She asks who's a bigger target than them if one of them comes off the block?  Jani says "Memphis".  

7:12PM BBT: Kaysar talks with Da' and Jani about how Muslims don't eat  Pork, Catfish (anything with scales), no bottom feeders, no shellfish and that it all comes from Abraham.  He says that the Old Testament is very similar to the Quran.

7:14PM BBT: Da' said she read the Quran just to get a good understanding of that religion.  Kaysar tells them he went to a Catholic high school, so is very familiar with Catholicism.

7:22PM BBT: Deep philosophical conversation between Kaysar and Da'.  Da' says that white people say "slavery was 400 years ago, get over it", but they're the same ones that say "never forget 9/11".  Kaysar says that Kapernick was never about the anthem.  Feeds are cut.

7:00 PM BBT

Da'Vonne is talking with Kaysar and Jani in the bathroom. SHe asks them how they are doing? Jani makes a face. 

Day: y'all are gonna go for veto tomorrow...together....aren't you gonna try to convince

Janelle: I'm done trying to convince anyone of anything

Kaysar says they already knew they were going up

Jani- Tyler told us everyone in the house wanted us up

Da'Vonne- hmm

Kaysar: let's just be honest here...it's been that way since day 1

image.thumb.png.a292f06a5c21d12a372e433efc692b13.png

Da'Vonne tells them that she really thought everyone was going to want to work with them "they were fanstruck....'like oh my God'....Kevin was...it just doesn't add up to me but I don't see stuff...I only have two eyes.

They discuss that Cody was targeting pairs from the start.

Da'Vonne says that someone has to win veto.

7:07 PM BBT

The three of them begin speculating that "they" have something with Memphis  (They are talking about Cody and Tyler being a F2 and working with "the boys")

Da'Vonne- but I know David would never vote you out

Kaysar- yeah he told me that already

Day- so you pull yourself off

Jani- then who goes up? Bayleigh?

Day- I don't think so

Jani- he will put Bayleigh up

Day- I don't think so...he received a lot of shit on the outside for the way he treated her...so, I don't think so

Day says she is gonna try to go find out some stuff, but Jani tells her they won't tell her anything....they already know they were trying to flip the vote together

[This is true...the other alliances know that Bay/Day are trying to work both sides of the house...they are not trusted  -MamaLong]

Da'Vonne asks Kaysar if he is going to get something to eat

Kaysar begins explaining that he has to eat "his meat" and explains to Day that Muslims say a prayer when the life of an animal is taken...but that doesn't happen in a processing farm. He must eat the meat that he considers clean, similar to Jewish kosher foods.

The three of them continue a great conversation about religion...a nice exchange of ideals and philosophy

Da'Vonne says she will study more so she can really understand more

Kaysar- we are all just trying to get to God, some just chose this one vehicle instead of that one

Conversation moves to race Da'Vonne says she doesn't understand why people dismiss slavery as "400 years ago" so just get over it, but in the same breath say "never forget 911"...Kaysar says it's because it's not their story (they cannot relate) Da'Vonne opens up about how people just don't recognize the fears and negative treatment that comes with being a black person....the tears flow "I just wish we could do better"  (talking about the Black Lives Matter movement) Jani grabs several tissues for her.  [Love this conversation...real talk...I hope it makes the show because there are a lot of ignorant people out there that just don't get it.  -MamaLong]

image.thumb.png.168ba9aad50f8cbe7aa349dd9ae6b776.png

7:36PM BBT: Dani and NicF talk about who they can beat.  They don't feel like they can beat Christmas or Tyler.  Tyler's season was just 2 years ago and Dani hasn't been in for 8 or 9 years.  Nic tells her that she's pretty much running the house now, and that Nic is walking on eggshells all the time because of Janelle.  

7:38PM BBT: David and Tyler in the HOHR discussing the POV comp and how David hurt his game by yelling.  David says "that's in the past, let talk about something else"    David tells him that Enzo and Bay are having a deep talk.  Tyler asks if Memphis is including him and he says yes, he's being nice.  Feeds are cut.

7:53PM BBT: Feeds are back.  Tyler, Kaysar, Jani, Christmas and Memphis are hanging in the KT.  Memphis leaves.  Jani is looking at the calorie content of the flaxseed.  Nic announces to the house that "food's up!"

7:58PM BBT: Cody, Enzo, Day and Bay are in the HNR.  They're appreciating that they don't have to game talk much this week, that it's refreshing.  Enzo says "we're all safe through Thursday!".  They say the house is going to play a game later tonight.

7:36 PM BBT

Dani and Nicole are talking in the love lounge where Dani has been working out. Dani mentions that she has been out of the loop for so long (the BB game, in general) so she worries that she is missing some key things

Nicole tells her she is doing really good, though "you are basically running this house"

Dani laughs and says that sometimes she feels that way but then she realizes she is never in... *feeds cut*

[I'm out for the night  -MamaLong]

9:00pm Big Brother Time

Enzo, Cody, Janelle and Kaysar are in the have not room talking about the HOH competition. Enzo says it was a crap shoot.

They talk about how jury votes go in general.

Downstairs it looks like house guests are playing charades.

They decide to go mix it up downstairs, Janelle says she doesn't want to be around people but she leaves with the others.

9:38pm

Still charades

We get stars for a few seconds.

Game continues

10:06pm

still charades

Baleigh, Enzo and Janelle trying slop cookies

10:42pm

Game has ended, house guests are scattered throughout the house.

In the cartoon bedroom:

Nicole F is asking if Davonne would date David. Davonne starts giggling, doesn't say a firm no, but says something like that would ruin her game.

They continue to talk about relationships in the Big Brother house while the cameraman teases Davonne with a close-up shot. She grabs a pillow, holds it up to block the camera and says, “Stopppp.”

The conversation ends with Nicole F crying because Baleigh got upset with her.

11:00pm

Kaysar and Baleigh are in the upstairs lounge talking. Kaysar knows someone went to “the other side” and spilled whatever was talked about. Baleigh says she thought it was the Janelle and Danielle thing.

Kaysar says he was a little offended because he was accused of being condescending. Baleigh say it was because he called everyone an outcast. He says he did not mean anything in that way. He says he is interested in working as a group in order to avoid being picked off.

Kaysar says as soon as Cody won the HOH a group was formed. He says they never had a chance to build anything before people were sneaking around.

Tyler comes into the lounge. Baleigh tells him she is having a down day, she is spoiled and is trying to not act like a brat. She says food isn't the problem, she just doesn't have anything to distract her.

Baleigh tells him that sleeping in the have not room is not bad at all, it is cozy like camping. She says Enzo won't eat unless someone cooks for him.

Kaysar says some things in the house remind him of home and his son.

• morty unpinned this topic

11:12pm Big Brother Time

Kaysar, Baleigh and Tyler continue to talk about relationships at home and family.

In the cartoon bedroom Kevin, Danielle and Nicole F are talking, nothing about game and a lot of silent moments. Cody comes in the room with them. They are sharing a vegan snack made from chic peas (I think)

Cody leaves in search of bed linens, and returns with a pillow.

They talk about the upcoming veto competition, they wonder who will play.

Camera moves to kitchen, David and Christmas are talking about fading fame after the show.

Ian and Tyler are playing backgammon in the living room.

Baleigh and Kaysar are still talking in the upstairs loft lounge.

Christmas and David are talking about Janelle's change of attitude today, and about Nicole F being broken hearted over what happened last week.

Christmas says next week will be interesting because “he” has a chance to win. If both are up there one will be sent home. Next week only one of them will be up there and things have to be considered.

Christmas explains the reason for back dooring someone.

Talk moves to Memphis and David's personal feelings about how Memphis has acted towards him. Christmas encourages him to not use personal feelings as HOH, but to use that to take out a target the house wants out.

Christmas leaves to go play backgammon with Tyler.

Ian and David are making ice cream sundaes with peanut butter and cool whip.

Davonne and Baleigh are in the HOH room talking. Davonne has told her that Nicole F was upset.

Baleigh says the statement (not repeated) may have triggered her, (Baleigh) too. Baleigh tells Davonne that they have been poking her about David all day. Baleigh says she has heard it too, Davonne says she doesn't want it to be a house conversation. Davonne says she doesn't mind them joking about it, but she doesn't think it is in the “fun circle” now.

Davonne tells Baleigh that Cody asked her about David and told her that Baleigh mentioned it. Baleigh denies.

Davonne explains that Nicole F is worried that she made Baleigh defensive over the David teasing. Davonne says it was all just joking, so Nicole F is worried about Baleigh's reaction. Baleigh says that she doesn't know about Nicole F and Cody. Davonne says Nicole F's reputation has been that she relies on guys in the game. Baleigh says she did not know about that.

Baleigh claims she is having her menses and midol is not working.

Baleigh says she is not comfortable with Christmas, it is different energy. Davonne says she feels the same way when she see Baleigh with other people in the house.

Baleigh goes on to complain about every person in the house. David and Kevin get the most grumbling.

Christmas gets her fair share of complaints from both of them for something she has done.

They agree that they can only talk honestly with each other.

Baleigh promises to make it easy for Nicole F to talk to her. They rehash the conversation that started the drama.

Tyler comes into the room and Davonne winds up the conversation. Tyler says he is the HOH and Baleigh has nothing to worry about, she can take a day off and say whatever she wants.

12:00am

Davonne says she is going to bed and leaves.

• morty locked this topic