Janelle

Jem

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that was psyce-a-logical warfare on the Friendsheep. They will not have to use it again unless evilvette learned from her sith lord Maggot how to manipulate people to her new cult....... well you get the picture :unsure::mellow::unsure:

Yeah I know. It was so funny when they kept attacking them.. I could not help but yell out loud "YEAH". I just wished that one time they would have kidnapped the wall of shame shrine they toted around with them from room to room. Who would they have bowed down to at night? "Oh master crappy, send us your words of wisdom..." LOL.

Yeah I know. It was so funny when they kept attacking them.. I could not help but yell out loud "YEAH". I just wished that one time they would have kidnapped the wall of shame shrine they toted around with them from room to room. Who would they have bowed down to at night? "Oh master crappy, send us your words of wisdom..." LOL. - AngeliaCG

That was funny wasn't it? And they wondered why no one could stand them. It's a wonder they didn't rub his baldy goodness on his way out and moan 'Crappy, uhh Crappy!'

It was so sadly pathetic! :lol:

That was funny wasn't it? And they wondered why no one could stand them. It's a wonder they didn't rub his baldy goodness on his way out and moan 'Crappy, uhh Crappy!'

It was so sadly pathetic! laugh.gif

Yeah it was almost as sadly pathetic as all the whining and crying both times Kaysar got booted out.

Janelle's Plea!

NDR Janells." Everyone knows pretty much that I'm the tall buxom blonde."

BB6 Janells." What are you staring at?"

BB6 Michael."Your face."

BB6 Janelle." Why?"

BB6 Michael." Because I like too."

NDR Janelle." Last summer Michael and I became really close."

BB6 Michael."You ever watch Spider-man?"

NDR Janelle " He kissed me upside down, how embarrassing."

BB6 Michael." I love that giggle of yours."

NDR Janelle." I thought I liked Michael a lot but then out of the house I realized I didn't like him at all."

BB6 Jennifer." I nominate Kaysar."

NDR Janelle." When Jennifer broke her word, and then she nominated Kaysar, that's when the hatred started."

BB6 Janells." Rachael you're so beautiful. Maggie you're such a b!!ch!"

NDR Janells." They were a bunch of dirt bags."

BB6 Janelle."Jennifer you look like a clown....gold-digging b!!ch!"

NDR Janelle." They already hated me so I called them ya know, what I thought of them."

BB^ Janelle." Hore you date older men...."

NDR Janelle."Beau and I got into a very heated arguement."

BB6 Beau."You polyester hair b!!ch! I hate you!"

NDR Janelle." I really upset the nerd herd. "

BB6 April." She doesn't even deserve to be here, period!"

BB6 Ivette."Relax."

NDR Janelle." They were always after me, so I tried to win all the competitions and I tried my hardest to win everything, to keep myself safe."

BB6 Janelle."Power of veto."

BB6 Julie."Congratulations Janelle you are the HOH."

BB6 Janelle."Give me that key b!!ch! Give me that key."

NDR Janelle." People always assumed I was dumber than a rock, but, I am a competitor. I will do anything to win I really really really wanna go back in the big brother house because I wanna play the game again."

BB6 Janele."Bye bye b!!ches!"

this kinda goes in the 'you know youre addicted to BB' thread, but.....

this year for the first time my 13 year old daughter is really looking forward to watching BB with me, and she just said that Janelle should bring in a picture of 'cappy'....make a small shrine in the corner of the room...and then fart on it

.......educational television.......nothing but the best for my kids :P

:huh::blink::lol:

That's funny. Probably wrong thread. But Ivette taught my daughter a bad word last year. I ended up wearing headphones the rest of the season. cause hubby was none too impressed.

What thread am I in? :unsure:

OK I will admit it right off the bat. She's just great to look at. And I am not really into blondes. But, then you look beyond her looks and you see she's actually pretty smart and a dominate player in the challenges. I think she's gonna have a big target on her back though and she won't make it as far.

I thought she did a really good job to get where she was in the game. I look forward to seeing what she can do this time around. Wonder if she will team up with Ivette, since they are friends now? INTERESTING????

Okay so hopefully the feeds were real and Janie is really HOH - what a bummer to hear she's already being targeted by Alison and others, even though that doesn't come as much of a surprise.

So isn't it kind of weird that she isn't considering putting Alison up on the block? Is it possible she's really got a secret alliance with Danielle and Dr. Will and they are hoping to back-door Alison?

I just don't see her making herself an even bigger threat than she already is by alienating the two arguably toughest BB players of all-time . . . what do you all think?

I think all BB6 people may be a target, since they have the largest amount from same season in the house. Once we know how america voted in too, if we are the ones that voted most of them back in, probly would make her and the rest of them a bigger target as well.

Archived