Janelle

Jem

Guest 6Borders

Well I have to agree with Bama - when Janelle and Howie went through that "hahahaha" thing I thought I was going to throw up, not to mention the "I love you - I love you more". Janelle is soooo phoney (mental and physical). She should just stick to being a VIP Hostess

BTW - we don't have a lot of buses where I live so my chances of getting hit by one are slim to none for all you Janie cultists out there.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny Fizzle.... Go play in traffic.....

Those who do not like Jannelle cannot understand how hard it was for her to make it to #3. you have to give credit where credit is due. Look at Ivette. How did she earn #2? She sure didn't win comps very well. Janelle did. She rode Maggie's skirt tails. Janelle worked hard and earned her spot and fan numbers!

i think a lot of janelle fans did NOT like her at the very beginning of last season. from the moment a lot of us saw her picture on the CBS website we had already pegged her for being one of the ones we would hate. In fact, I thought i would really like Cappy and some of the other nerdherd.... but quickly realized within the first week that the nerdherd sucked and Janelle was great as were the other sov6. it was great how they gravitated towards the people that were like themselves (heartless vs. heartfull)

gave new meaning of "dont jugde a book by its cover"

Exactly. Ivette did not earn it all.

Fizzle, I do agree with your earlier comment. When I first saw her I thought I would not like her either. Then the freak herd showed their true colors and I soon realized who had the sense within the house.

i think a lot of janelle fans did NOT like her at the very beginning of last season. from the moment a lot of us saw her picture on the CBS website we had already pegged her for being one of the ones we would hate. In fact, I thought i would really like Cappy and some of the other nerdherd.... but quickly realized within the first week that the nerdherd sucked and Janelle was great as were the other sov6. it was great how they gravitated towards the people that were like themselves (heartless vs. heartfull)

gave new meaning of "dont jugde a book by its cover"

I SO AGREE!!! I thought that Janelle was going to be some horribly unlikable person. Jen seemed so meek, quiet & sweet. April seemed to have it all together. The first week or so, I was rooting for them & Cappy! THEN once their true colors came out, and I saw how smart & skilled Janelle was, my opinions changed.

i think the sov team will be targeted first in the house. i don't think any of them (as much as i hate to admit it) will last very long. <_<

i hope Janelle realizes this and adjusts her strategy accordingly. Even if it means distancing herself frrom kaysar and howie (or at least making it look like she has ;) .) other wise her time in the house IMO will be a short one.

Twincity the sov fans were in such deep denial last year they claimed

the sov won anyway. Lol, literally. And as you know they didn't even get

second place. First and second went to the friendship. And even 4th!

How does a team go from 8 on 6 down to only 1 of them being there for the final

They lost badly, and they were so upset saying a bunch of garbage about the

friendship once they got out the house. Such sore losers. It was so pathetic.

the fans of the sovs are still crying about it a year later wanting this Kayser

guy to get a third chance. I think this is the first time in Big Brother history

or maybe even any reality tv show where someone gets booted twice gets to come

back a third time. It's ridiculous and his spot should have been reserved

for someone else who for example only lost once.

I wonder what the Kayser fans will say this time if he gets booted. "AWW

COME ON MAN ONE MORE TIME!" LOL! - Miao AKA Shocklite

Hey, can't wait to see Janelle again - real shame the only rep from your 'scary talented' alliance is an annoying crybaby that won't even get in. :lol::lol::lol:

VOTE JANELLE

Archived