Monday July 31, 2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Updates

morty

3:11 BBT: Jody talking about their likes. Television. HUGE football fans both of them. Extended talk about Cowboys and stadium.

Christmas called to the Diary Room. 

Rest of house not involved in game talk.  All about food. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3:15 BBT two cameras on Jody silent on couch in WA. "Only shitty thing is not getting paycheck until " BB: You are not allowed to talk about production. 

Rest of house food talk. 

Elena and Raven sitting at table. High five. (?) 

Paul is blah blah blah.... 

Meanwhile: 3:17 

Kevin and Mark in apple room. Talking game. Talking about Josh's actions. Kevin: He'd never do it to me. Maybe it's my age. But there is a section of America who won't approve of what he's doing. Josh is so stupid... it's going to come back on him. 

Mark agrees. 

3:20 Mark and Kevin talking about Boston (yay!). Talking about what to do in Boston. Talking about football. Talking about betting on football/fantasy football and how Mark lost money in FF... 1200 yikes!!!!  And Kevin is talking about the freaking gambling bosses "collecting money" after bad bets... holy cow.... brass knuckles. 

Josh enters in and joins them. Kevin continues to talk about the ugly side of gambling. Talk turns to food. 

3:22 BBT Josh talks about his diary room session. BB tells him not to. 

Josh "I feel bad about how I taunted you". Ask anyone. [:blink:

discussion of when they gonna let them out. 

Kevin leaves room goes to kitchen. 

3:24 Meanwhile in the WA Jody continue to talk but it's all non game. (something about a pool service). 

Christmas called to DR.  

In KT Josh is talking about how he smells like onions now. 

In Store Room Kevin and Mark briefly in there. no game talk. 

There is NO game talk like at all... 

3:02PM BBT Paul calling Cody a P**** and says he has no beef with Jess until Thursday and if she uses the hex. He is standing in the middle of the KT watching what the HG are doing.

3:07PM BBT Kevin and Mark talking int he wave room. He is talking about his daughters. He says his daughters would do well in the house. He says they are very athletic too. Cam changes to Paul and Jason. Paul says once Cody responds then Paul will jump in and finish it. Jason says he doesn't think Cody will respond. Paul says he will. Alex says they need to ask to look at his dog tags. She doesn't feel he was ever in the military.

3:15PM BBT Major discussion on if they can eat a steak Jason has brought out. It is gray but they decide go ahead. It is also past the date but they aren't sure if that is a sell by date.

3:21PM BBT Kevin is talking to Mark about back when people made bets and he collected money. Josh comes in and they change the talk to food.

3:23PM BBT Josh tells Mark that he feels bad for messing with him but he doesn't feel bad messing with Cody. Mark tells him he feels bad for the drink.Now they are talking abut when BB will let them in the BY.

3:30 PM BBT Raven trying to put burn cream on Xmas' burn. Raven says that her burn will leave a scar as with her nutrition she doesn't heal properly.

3:30 Jody go into the Kitchen to cook. Then back into the apple room. Talking about life stories. 

Raven and Christmas hugging.... Raven crying. Christmas 'nobody deserves anything like that."  I am not sure what they are talking about (I think she was sexually abused?). Raven "I don't want anyone to get hurt because I know what it feels like".  Christmas "we want to show how cody loses his cool. not how he gets violent." Paul butts in.... everything alright?  He fans the fire of anti-cody. Him and Christmas "grabbing you and putting you in a room is not ok" (assuming he is talking about Cody). 

3:36 Paul is continuing the fire fanning against Cody. He's just railing on Cody who doesn't care etc. etc. He's "Making a mockery of it". Aaaand raven is hugging again. And then Christmas "he's hoarding his feelings until he can't control them...then lets them out." Christmas the psychologist is saying how Cody is unstable. Paul recommends putting him "in a hostile environment" to show his colors. He's trying to fan the fire badly. 

3:38 BBT  Paul continues to go on about how Cody doesn't "Give a f***" and if she wants to protect him, then she should go first." 

Paul is vilifying them and making himself to be the "good guy" standing up for Raven. <<I'm eye rolling>> 

Paul brings up Paulie in last season and Christmas brings his jury behavior. 

Paul: We're going to bully the bully out of this house. I just need you to back me up. 

Josh: I f'ing lost it in the DR.... they had to call in... aaaand WBRB 

in Washroom 3:41  Josh is now telling his sob story about how Cody victimized him. 

"I was by myself..." "I'm not a bully. But I'm going to be the biggest bully to him. 

Christmas: "Exceptional circumstances demand exceptional action" 

Paul: I said "get the fuck out of my room" he's a dog who barks yip yip yip. 

Why did she win the hex, they ask: 

Christmas: she played the victim and got the hex. 

Josh: This wasn't with Jess. It's a guy thing.  And now he's justifying why he was getting bullied... <more trashing of Cody> 

Paul: You are right. I tried to keep it classy, but he went after me. He has no character. He's trying to go after us trying to protect a girl with a terminal disease. 

Josh: He was saying "he's just a character. it's all a show" (about what Cody said about Paul). 

Christmas; I gave up opportunities to be here. 

Josh: Be a man. He needs to be a man. 

Paul: He's afraid to say stuff to people's face. He stomps around. 

[I'm sorry...are they talking about the same Cody I'm seeing??] 

3:47 BBT Talk turns to Elena's tummy on Slop. in the Washroom. 

Jody in apple room. Still just sitting. She goes to bathroom. 

3:50 In Bedroom (sorry don't know which one, the black one) Kevin and Elena are talking about jobs etc. No game talk. 

In storage Josh and Alex are talking about how he should bully Cody and what the rules are. Josh sending a message to family.... "I don't usually go around targeting people... I'm not a bully....but they've made my life a living hell." (trying to justify his obnoxious behavior). 

Alex: It is a game. Don't worry.  

Alex and Jason goofing around Josh had jumped on Jason's back  BB: "Safety first, no horsing around." 

3:40ish  BBT He (Cody?) is banking on HoH. Josh I'm going to be on sideline going off. 

Paul Christmas and Josh and Paul and Matt are talking in KT about how they need to win HoH.  

Paul: (Re: Elena and Mark) They just want to be safe. They don't want to win. They just want to be in the middle of it. They don't want to win.... I don't think we have to worry about Mark and Elena winning. But they need to be the first ones out after we take care of this. 

Christmas: to Matt asks if he's willing to put them up if he wins HoH. He says yes. 

Matt eating cereal (lol...shocker) 

4:01 xmas Bashing Jess for going back with Cody. And Paul chimes in about how Cody is a coward and hides and wants to be protected by Jess. 

4:02ish Meanwhile in the black bedroom: 

Josh Elena and Kevin talking about how Josh is going back on his offer to take over the Slop for Elena. 

Paul inserts himself in... again. Takes away Elena 

4:05 Paul and Elena go into other br (red and black) Paul asks Elena how the "conversation went" (I think with Mark)  Paul is fueling the breakup fever with Elena and Mark. 

Elena; he cried. it killed me. he's moping. 

Paul: it's better for his game and yours to be away from each other. 

Elena: Recounting her discussion with Mark and how he was upset and moping. 

Paul: Encourages Elena by fueling it. 

Paul: Should I go talk to Jess (Cody was called to DR)? Tell her how he won't tolerate a bully.  

3:30 PM BBT Raven begins to cry. She covers her mic and tells Xmas that she doesn't like competition (I think she means conflict) because she has been abused (can not hear what she says before the word abused). She says she doesn't like when people fight. Xmas says no one will get hurt.

3:39 PM BBT Paul telling Xmas that if Jess wants to protect Cody's behavior then she has drawn the line. Paul says that Cody is going to crack. Paul says he is going to bully the bully out of the house. Paul says that he sent Paulie out of the house for behaving this way and Cody is way worse.

3:46PM BBT Paul, Xmas and Josh talking. Paul says that Cody can't say anything to anyone's face. Paul says Cody is attacking his character. Josh says he will say things to people's faces. Xmas says that she wants to be in the house and that she gave up many opportunities to be there.

3:50PM BBT Josh tells Alex to let him know when to stop. He says he never picks on people outside the house.  Alex says not to stop yet. He says don't tell Cody to self evict. Josh talks to the cam and says to him Mom that she knows him and he would never pick on anyone outside the house but that Cody has made his life hell in the game. Jason comes in and they move out of the SR.

3:55PM BBT Xmas tells Josh how to insult Cody. he tells Josh to bring Cody down. Xmas says they should annoy the heck out of Cody. Josh says Cody even walks arrogant.

4:08  Paul goes into kitchen. Cody walks by on way to DR, I think. Wants to go talk to Jess, stir things up with her. 

Paul goes into Apple room: 

Paul: you want to talk about this chaos? 

Jess: yeah, come in. 

Paul: I don't know what started this.... 

JEss: Cody wasn't in the room. 

Paul: you sure? 

Jess: What I saw was real sketchy. 

Paul: waht did you see? 

Jess: I saw Jason, Kevin, Raven talking which was weird. The three were whistling. I saw thru reflection jason points... (Retells the story). Says Pulls raven into rose room. Told her I didn't appreciate it. I brought Cody  in here and we talked. And that's that. 

Paul: What I took away from it was COdy was being aggressive. Raven ws crying and I can't just sit and not say anything. 

Jess: that's funny, cody wasn't in room when it all happened. 

Paul: she said that. but then it changed. I asked cody. He didn't answer. At this point. Everyone's uncomfortable with him. 

Jess: but it was me. it was all me. Only thing he said to her was "why are you so against me?" And she replied that it was what the house wants and that would put a target on her back because house wants it. COdy respects that.  

Paul: ppl come and say one thing and then they say another out there. I don't know. I did what I could. I didn't say anything during veto---

Jess: yeah, but jason did. 

Paul: I had nothing to do with it. Can you blame him though? 

Jess: I told house I'd defend cody. I'm not choosing someone else's side over cody's. 

CODY RETURNS. 

Paul justifying what he did. Cody not saying anything. Jess saying that she expects people to stand up for themselves. Goes on about how Josh was out of line with pans and mark. I don't agree with it. 

Paul: How can you dictate someone's actions? [LOL--that's what he is doing with 3/4 of the house...] I've told Josh to stop a few times. What more can I say? If there's anyone who has told ppl. to pump the brakes it's me. But when response is "I've been personally attacked because I don't give a f---" .. 

Jess: ppl say because they haven't been attacked. He plays victim.  

4:17

Paul and Jess continue discussion regarding her not wanting the personal attacks to stop. 

Paul: I am one person. I cannot control people. 

Jess: I think you use that power when you want to. When you don't want to, you say you don't have power. 

Paul: Gimme an example. 

Jess: you are playing a psychological game with people in this house. As a fan, I appreciate it, but.... 

Paul: define how I am playing a psychological game. 

Jess: how do you play? 

Paul: week by week. I don't know what you mean by psychological. 

Jess; You have power because you are a vet and ppl seek approval by you. 

Paul: I don't think they seek approval. They ask advice I give advice. I never tell someone "you should do this" I cover my own ass because nobody has covered mine. I'm not afraid. because I came to play a game. Comment about psych having power over people.... I give advice. They do what they want. 

Jess: I disagree.  As long as all eyes are on us, there's bigger targets. It's good for you. 

4:21: (apple room cody, jess, paul) 

Cody : it's said and done. 

Paul: there's no battle. If I had psych pull, why wouldn't I use it? 

Jess: I have a hard time believing jason came up with speech at veto on his own. 

Paul: you believe I told Jason to do that? I gave him the words. 

Jess: I am not saying that but---

Paul: If I had power, you say you saved me by not nominating me. But if I had all that power it wouldn't have done you any good. I wouldn't go home. I'm just giving you a rebuttal to your argument. I have no psychological power. You put up Rameses, great move. You made the same promise to everybody it doesn't mean anything. 

JEss: I kept my word. 

Paul: People were upset when they weren't the only ones you made a promise to. 

(he's arguing that he's one person and could not influence the house, people were salty because she promised them all except ramses and josh safety hence they felt slighted...) 

4:24 BBT 

Paul and JEss and Cody in apple room:

Paul continues explaining how it was wrong of her to cut a deal with the entire house. He's trying to explain why the house hates her and Cody.... 

Cody is silent. 

Jess: Cody is not forcing me to do anything. I'm not forcing him to do anything. We think teh same. I have a brain of my own. 

Paul: You two are in this room, while the rest of the house is out there. I'm not trying to tell you to do anything. You have a temptation, you have a power, do what you want with it. I'm not twisting your arm. You can do what you want. 

Jess: I'm going to use the temptation. bEause pple's moral dilemma in this game... spitting on me. This is the only person that I trust in this house. My agenda is clear. If you want me to respect=

Paul: I'm not telling you how to play your game. Make it. I just laid it out for you. Do what you want. 

Jess: ok. 

Paul: I don't appreciate my name getting tossed around my back. 

Jess: when? 

Paul: <silence> unless nine people are lying to me. 

Jess: I don't even speak to people.

Paul: They overheard things.  

4:28: 

Paul: I just wanted to come to you to find out what kickstarted this chaos. 

Jess: I walked in on sketchy conversations. 

Paul: theres a lot of things that look sketchy. Perception weighs more than facts in this house. I don't want to be accused as a psychological manipulator or showman. 

Jess: I"m not saying it as a negative thing. 

Paul: how is it not? 

Jess: Being psychologically smart. It's not negative. 

Paul: I don't understand. YOu say I have a psych pull on ppl. 

Jess: people seek your approval as a vet. They like you and want to follow you. 

Paul: I never push my agenda on ppl.... my agenda is to protect my own game. 

Jess: you decide to work with ppl. I've not lied or manipulated. Mine has been clear. 

Paul: your agenda has been. Person you are most loyal to is opposite. 

Jess: he made ONE decision on week two....but everyone wants to point the finger at him because it benefits them to have a big target. 

Paul: I'm not a big target? 

Jess: Not with us in the house. But once we're gone... I don't want to throw anyone under the bus, but I know my name has come out of your house. Don't think I'm ignorant and not getting info. 

Paul: In one sentence you call ppl liars and manipulators and the other. 

Jess: I know that. Trust me. Cody had nothing to do with it (Raven drama). The drama is good for the show. But affecting ppl outside the house is crossing the line. 

Paul: you hinting at me? 

Jess: no. 

Paul: I have no other questions. <leaves> 

Jess and Cody still in apple room (4:34) 

Kisses. 

Jess needs to "process"

Cody: It's all noise. It's all just noise. 

Jess: Raven went out there and is blaming you for the altercation. 

Cody: IDK. Whatever. I don't care. I'll take the blame. 

Jess: can you look at me. <he turns to her>

And they are snuggly. 

Cody: we're staying together. I'll make whatever sacrifice you need. I got everything out of this game. I am happy. YOu don't understand how happy I am. It's awesome. Whatever you want I will do for you. Semper. 

Jess: I feel like I am. <I can't hear her, sorry> 

3:35 Paul is talking to people about what was said, but I missed it. 

4:40: Paul goes up to HoH confronts raven 

Paul: She said you blamed the whole house. As only reason you was going against cody was because of house

Raven: I didn't... 

Paul: she's twisting your words. And she's keeping Cody. So I'm gonna go full house on Cody. And her. She's my enemy now. If you guys back it up, I'll be cool. 

Raven: She's lying. 

Paul: I jsut thought you should know. You ok tho? 

Raven: I don't feel well. 

Paul if you need anything... 

<leaves Hoh> 

4:42: in KT 

Paul to Josh, CHristmas, Matt: 

Paul: Turn it on. She's accusing me of using psychologically controlling you... 

<they all deny that they are under his spell... I think on my own....> 

[stupid sheep... I can't even listen to them[

Paul is trashing Jess. And "congrats guys...none of you are guaranteed Jury now... I tried" 

Josh enters the apple room

4:44:

Josh: I understand you are in love. But why are you wasting time of ppl who want to be here. You let down the fans. 

Cody: If you think I'm playing to a fan base. I'm not. It's not going to happen. 

Jess: Josh what are you doing? 

Josh: now I'm pissed. I was secured jury. Now I"m not. So I'm pissed. 

Cody: why are you upset? 

Josh: I really liked Cody. You made this whole thing with you it's personal. We're going to have a serious conversation. I never made it personal, you made it personal. You said disgusting things.. 

Cody: you are disgusting. 

Josh: How am I disgusting. Your personality sucks. 

<cody walks out> 

Josh: Your personality sucks 

Jess: what are you trying to accomplish? What do you need. Let's fast forward. 

Josh: THis is my thing. YOu were good. You were nice. Cool with everyone. 

Jess: and then you all stabbed me in the back. 

Josh is goading Jess. (when cody is around you, he controls you, what you say, how you move etc etc). 

4:47 BBT Apple Room 

Josh and Jess: she's explaining how he was a bully. 

Cody is in the kitchen and they are goading him. 

Paul: You think i'm a character on a tv show. 

COdy: i have nothing to say to you. 

Paul: at least I have some character. 

Paul is attempting to taunt Cody. 

Cody leaves. 

Paul: just as I thought. Has nothing to say when you say it to his face. but he'll say behind your back. 

Paul eggs the others on. Alex is like his salacious crum to Paul's Jabba---hehehehehehe she giggles at him. 

Paul: he walked away, he's probably crying. He walked out of the room because he couldn't handle it. <paul goes back in to the room, asks Josh if he told him to go in there, Josh denies it>