Renee Zellweger and Kenny Chesney

salter-path

The news of this kindof suprised me cause I just finished watching her show's finale on Bravo a couple weeks ago. They seemed to be getting along really well and she always said such nice things about him. But then again we all know reality tv ain't actual reality. The timing of this makes me think they wanted her show to finish before the announcement was made.

• 1 month later...

Chesney Doesn't Regret Zellweger Marriage

ap_small.gif

NEW YORK - Kenny Chesney says he has no regrets about his brief marriage to Renee Zellweger because it 33ught him a lesson about love. "She and I fell in love like a couple of schoolkids," the 37-year-old country singer said Monday on ABC's "The View."

"I'm glad to know that that can happen. That that exists. And we really still care about each other a lot," said Chesney, who has a new CD, "The Road and the Radio." He and Zellweger were married in May after first meeting in January.

The 36-year-old actress, who won an Oscar for her role in 2003's "Cold Mountain," filed for an annulment in September.

Maybe I can put some of the"fraud" rumors to rest. When I divorced, I first tried for an annulment. This is pretty common when your marriage is short-lived. Fraud is grounds for annulment, but it is extremely hard to prove. You try to come up with anything that you think will fall under these grounds. If you husband drank, you would say "I wasn't aware he drank". That is fraud. BUT. . . it never works. So then you just get the divorce and no harm, no foul. But it is always better to try for the annulment first.

Sorry. . . nothing interesting. It really is just a common term used to try for an annulment. I'm sure Kenny Chesney is not gay, was born a woman or kidnaps young girls & sells them into slavery.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name