Vanessa Rousso (Week 1)

morty

I wondered if she could be faking but if she was she deserves an Oscar.  Those tears and sobs were pretty darn real to me!  I think she is missing her girlfriend and maybe even doesn't trust her?? Just a thought because it as not been that long since they went into sequester/

Ok I am back on liking Vanessa. Not sure about her meltdown. 

She is having a really intellectual conversation with Austin and is spot on with her take on everyone in the house. 

Impressed

Guest 6Borders

BB didn't cast her for no reason so her success or failure depends on her edits (by them).

I know zilch about poker other than it's played with cards and money chips but I've gotten a few dogs

out of high-kill shelters with a combo of meltdown and mild intimidation so I think I get her game play.

(Maybe she also has a twin switching)

That would be an interesting pair on the block together. I wonder who will have a better social game. I'm glad Vanessa has a good brain discerning the other HGs. Hope Audrey holds up to be equally smart.

OMG she was one hot mess last night. Crying and crying and crying because she doesn't think she can do it. Doesn't think she can be one of those mean people. 

I was really wrong about her from her interview. I thought she would be tough. She is a major fail. 

BuMMER

I want to see Vanessa, Austin and maybe Steve get together and get the crap stirrers out of there!

They need to get rid of Audrey first.  Everyone knows how BB works (exception of Clay who is just learning LOL).

That would be nice to see...