Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Octomom

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
She needs to crawl into a hole somewhere...

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 19,946 posts
i havent heard much in the media about her lately

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
I read a promising story in the news-no more children for wacko mom....she's getting her tubes tied, not because she really wants to but just because her ovaries or uterus I forget which one may be prone to cancer cells.

I also read in the same story that she almost dropped one of the octuplets in the park and caught the baby just in time.

Freak!

sonoerin

sonoerin

• Pip
  • 1,702 posts
Please! Please! Let's all promise each other that we will not watch her show, nor buy her book!

From People Magazine Online. Link Here

Octuplets' Mom Inks TV Deal and Has Book in the Works
By Johnny Dodd

Nadya Suleman, the mother of octuplets born Jan. 26, has inked a deal with the British production company Eyeworks, which plans to begin filming a reality TV series based on the controversial single mother and her 14 children.

"I'm really excited about moving forward with this," Suleman tells PEOPLE.

Suleman's attorney Jeff Czech calls the series a "quasi-reality" show, explaining that instead of having a dozen cameramen tromping around her house 24 hours a day, film crews will only document select milestones, such as birthdays and other special events.

"Nadya knows she has to do something," says Czech. "But she doesn't want the constant filming because she feels that would be taking advantage of her kids. She's trying to find the middle ground and feels this approach will work best."

At this time, Eyeworks has yet to sell Suleman's proposed shows to any TV networks in the U.S., and is currently planning on airing her programs on British TV, then bringing the shows to America. Czech also insists that his client doesn't want her series to resemble Jon and Kate Gosselin's show.

"She's been watching them a bit lately and thinks it's boring," says Czech.

This week Suleman also finalized a deal with ghostwriter Wendy Leigh who recently wrote Life with My Sister Madonna with Christopher Ciccone to pen her autobiography.

"Of all her projects, this is the one she's most excited about," says Czech. "She's really looking forward to telling her story and speaking out about how she was raised, how her children are feeling, what they are asking about and things about the donor dad."

censored.gif

l1zz1e

l1zz1e

• Pip
  • 415 posts
I won't be watching, and I can proudly say I've never seen an episode of Jon and Kate.

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
sounds like a waste to me

Ivy

Ivy

• Pip
  • 1,746 posts
This type of thing is getting more and more gross every day. Jon and Kate have done nothing to make this type of thing seem right at all. I wish all these people would quit with their reality shows. For one thing, they are probably what prompted Octomom to have all these kids. I don't care what she says about why or how it happened. She had to have been seeking attention. For another, it appears that doing this show has broken one family. Are the Roloff's next? What about that 'Table for 12', or the Duggars? I don't watch these -- I've seen the Roloff's Little People, Big World a few times, but not the others.
It's not healthy. And it's not something to aspire to, and if we keep giving people like this the attention they crave, then there will just be more.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
I don't watch any of those shows, and I am proud to say that I never will. I can't bring myself to support the exploitation of children for means of money.

kayo

kayo

Heroes/LOST Forum Host

• Pip
  • 4,326 posts
I can't bring myself to support the exploitation of children for means of money.

I'll even go one step further and say that I think her actions border on child abuse- not physically, no, but exploiting your children the way she is is a form of child abuse, imo.

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 19,946 posts
i heard her ranting about jon and kate issues
pot callling.........

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
She is without a doubt a very sick chick!!

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Yup, she definitely is. She needs some help.

sonoerin

sonoerin

• Pip
  • 1,702 posts
QUOTE (erinjs @ Jun 6 2009, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yup, she definitely is. She needs some help.

Yep! Something like a lobotomy I'm thinkin' animated_scratchchin.gif

Shipp

Shipp

• Pip
  • 2,650 posts
QUOTE (sonoerin @ Jun 6 2009, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yep! Something like a lobotomy I'm thinkin' animated_scratchchin.gif

A lobotomy, and neutered rolleyes4.gif

a_starry_night

a_starry_night

• Pip
  • 538 posts