March 12 - Live Feed Updates

8:18 PM BBT: Natalie is telling James and Chelsea that they are NOT her target. They say they know. Natalie says that Josh is her target. James says he is doing this for his dignity. None of them will get the same chance as he just did. James says that if Natalie falls, he will too.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

natalie saying that she was really good on the monkey bars when she was little, although this is a chain

ryan and matt talking, matt saying that he will tell someone who to put up (maybe tell natalie)

(whats going to be funny is how short CBS will make this part of the show on sundays show, short like 10 minutes maybe if we are lucky, probably only 5 minutes)

8:23pm.... matt saying that nat has the pwer of the hol spirit in her, she needs HOH, they've had it already.

james is telling someone that he is there to stay, that he will probaby fall aslepan fall off.... chelsia looks wore out, she is in a sitting position and her face looks like she is defeated

jame in sitting/squating position but looks good, nat is standing/leaning but looks good.... chelsia stands up again but keeps switching arms around

8:28pm somone asks nat hows she doing, she says doing good in her chipper voice.

8:29pm.... sharon and josh in bedroom and she is moaning in pain with every move she makes changing her clothes..... they are whispering about how the house wanted you to stay and be mad at me.... they kept trying to get me to vote you out..... mother fuckers.... i hate them

8:31 BB tells matt and ryan to move mics up, matt says sorry theres a f'ing machine, he asks nat how shes doing and she says great.... matt says she is laughing up there, thats great

8:35pmBBT Nat says she mad at Josh 4 saying on TV she had an abortion(if she kjept her mouth closed nabey he woundt say anything) & James tells Matt he called him a coke dealer 2 Julie

the HG's got Pizza

8:33pm BBT - nat is telling james/chelsia that she wants josh out, she says it has nothing to do with him being gay, i respect that, i was attacked by what i done, like having an abortion, he has no right to call me out on my choices....i would never bring anyones family in this, he brought my mom into it, i know you and chelsia never called me names

matt says, james called me a drug dealer....laughs, james says i called you that to julie tonight, matt says you did? james says i called you a coke dealer from boston, matt is shocked.

nat is still trying to work a deal.... she keeps telling them that they are not the targets and she will not back door anyone

Matt just told the 3 "it's 8:37, almost 3 hours"

8:41pm.... for the last 15 minutes they have had feed 2 soley on chelsia, i think they tink she is the next to go..... nat is saying that she is doing good, it's like being on her old stripper pole..... matt is telling them that they have a full SR tonight, ice cream, cookies, everything.....

chelsia just said when they are done, she is going to feed her face, be bulimic, and feed her face again

8:44 - nat saying she could really use a big glass of water

Josh is stuffing pizza in (he's making a 12 pack). Sharon, Josh and Adam are talking about who they voted back. Sharon said she couldn't vote the mystery guest back in because it could have been Jacob.

8:45 - feed 2 still on chelsia, she is struggling, se is movig around alot, standing then sitting and grunting when she has to pull herself up.....

8:47pm - matt says "will they cut a deal or will they stay to the death, next on big brother"

matt keeps pointing out how easy nat is making this look, rubbing it in, he has mentioned to james again that nat is not going after him, james says again that is not the point...... meanwhile in the kitchen sheila is telling sharon how dumb everyone is and ba mouthing josh and how she told josh he has put every woman down in this house and it's the women in this house that protected you, not the men, they will throw you under the bus....

8:52 we get trivia but you can still hear sheila and sharon and you can hear some of the crew.... then you hear matt say 'do you want me in the shot?".... then Ryan announces from this point on, you can only stand"..... still trivia the whole time..... no pics

8:53pm feeds back

8:50 PM BBT: Trivia, (Maybe saying they cant squat now???) Udating: Chelsia is looking a little weak up there. James is complaining a little bit too, however Natalie i pulling from her stripper poses to hang on the chain and says she is goin strong! (GO NAT)

Chelsia looks like she's seriously in pain

Nat wants to cut a deal. James isn't buying it.

Chelsia looking miserable.

Matt talking to nat trying to keep her occupied. Ryan going to talk to Matt and Matt says they will talk later in the hoh room. Ryan asks her what CD she will have.

Archived